Welcome to Gaia! ::

History Huggers

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who do want to live in the past! 

Tags: history, historical 

Reply Main Forum
Gun RIghts Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jake Evermore
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:53 am
Do you think that the second amendment should be changed?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:17 pm
yes guns should only be used by the goverment and police  

the grey seer
Vice Captain

Jake Evermore
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:33 pm
how can you say that, that would give the government total control. check out Waco and Ruby ridge. in Waco they did not treat the situation right. also at night the FBI played the sound of a rabbit being killed witch a loud screech along with spot lights keeping them from going to sleep, they also held the fire trucks back. from the very beginning they wanted to kill those people. and if this is what kind of power that you want the government to have over you, good for you but you stay the hell away from my guns.

and if you think that if we didn't have guns we would be safe...bull crap, the criminals wont abide by laws. if they take guns away we are screwed.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:48 pm
No, the second amendment should be there. If it was removed, we'd still have guns...they would just be illegal. That almost, in a sense, makes them more dangerous without the rigorous regulations.  

Alonso Quijana

the grey seer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:20 pm
thats just my belief we 'll kill each other either way if it wasn't amended  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:37 am
False.
Guns don't kill people, people kill people. And making them illegal won't make them non existent, just illegal.

And Jariah, we wouldn't "kill each other."  

Skizio
Crew

the grey seer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:26 pm
fair enough  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:29 am
You are right, people do kill other people. But they use quick and easy methods. Guns are quick and easy. Thus, if guns are illegal, they will still be around, and still be used to kill people. Marijuana is illegal, and that's still around. What makes guns any different?  

Alonso Quijana

tokikuri

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:44 pm
I think the second amendment should be changed. We should be given more gun rights. rofl
Cars are more dangerous than guns and every year more people are killed my cars than by guns, and mostly by accident, yet you don't see people shouting for car control.
Gangs acquire guns illegally in the first place, so making guns illegal altogether would do nothing. It would only make the rest of us more vulnerable, like Jake Evermore said.
Every law abiding citizen of sound mind should be able to legally acquire and conceal a firearm after going through certain amounts of training and certification. That's just my belief.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:06 pm
(to: toki kurisu) i agree)

many people thinks that if you get a alarm that you would be safe, but when an alarm goes off the perp thinks "i have five minutes" when the perp hears the sound of a shot gun chamber being locked he can either run or surrender.  

Jake Evermore
Crew

tokikuri

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:17 pm
Exactly, just like animals, common criminals are more afraid of you then you are of them. Now that's only if he is equal if power with you, and if he has a gun and you don't he will have an extra sense of security, however, if you both have guns, he will become afraid and choose running away and saving his life rather than staying around and risking it. Don't corner em' though, they will become fierce, like a tiger. Use tactics!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:20 pm
not if he's a dumbass  

the grey seer
Vice Captain

tokikuri

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:34 pm
Jariah Syn
not if he's a dumbass

Yeah, if he's a dumbass, he might try to get into a gunfight or something. That's why you go to the shooting range at least once a week to improve your aim. rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:51 pm
blaugh funny exclaim  

the grey seer
Vice Captain

Jake Evermore
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:47 pm
Thomas Jefferson Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense?

Mao Tse Tung It is criminal to teach a man not to defend himself when he is the constant victim of brutal attacks. It is legal and lawful to own a shotgun or a rifle. We believe in obeying the law.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff