Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

justkittykat
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:22 am
Introduction

Some of us already know each other from the thread, but i still think it's a good idea to introduce yourself when you come to a new place, so that everybody will know who you are, what you like and don't like.
Feel free to add any kind of useful or random information about yourself. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:27 am
WHEE!
IM Shareta!!
I like reading and such which is why I havnt been on to much >.>
Im starting to like gaia better than myspace.
My Best friends are every but Moments is my BFF!
Im not a easy person to hate.
And...I LOVE YOU! heart
Pro Green!
--Edit (i want to make it longer)---
Im usually anti-social but im trying to break out of that bad habbit.
Im pretty clumsy.
I like Lima Beans xd
I watch Nick jr. all day >.>
I babysitt for a living (my sisters)
Im in a home school-ish program (go to school once a week).
Im graduating next year in January (very early considering i will be 17 and barley a senior)!
So then Im a Junior in high school and 16!
Shout out to my homie =p
I love yah BD!!

MOORREEE
I overreact (somtimes)
I try and hold my feelings in but they burst out.
Im 5'8 (might be 5'9)
Ive had silver liquid injected in me (random fact).
I think Im done mrgreen
Even more
My parents are divorced, its been like that for awhile, i really dont care I dont see the big deal about it. If they're happy Im happy! mrgreen No need to cry over spilt milk! My mom remmarried and had 2 kids (girls) I have 4 sisters no brothers (Im 2nd oldest).
My dad didnt remarry. He just got out of a bad accident.
I got a new phone! The Sprint rumor! its green! of course!  

Divine Ishtar

justkittykat
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:33 am
I'll start xd
My name is justkittykat (my real name is really long and hard to pronounce).
I like ... ummmm ... apples xd and other fruits ... i love cats and fluffy animals. I hate all the green things people add in their food (dill, parcely ).
I hate spiders and crickets and i scream like a little girl around needles.
I like simple things and hate crowded places.
My favorite season is autumn (so many pretty colors).
I listen to all kinds of music (as long as the song doesn't last more than 6 minutes and has lots of words and no ear-bleeding guitar solo's )
I've never watched Titatnic from beginning to end. (and i'm proud of it)
I love South Park and have a tough time deciding who i like best: eric, kenny or butters sweatdrop
There are a lot of things i can say about myself, buti don't want to take up all the space
*my favorite artist is GACKT*

P.S.
I'm a capricorn and my birthday is on January 6th xd  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:04 pm
Hi, Willa-Wisp! My friends call me Willa. I'm actually an alter-ego (aka mule), or at least one of them, for my person. I guess that makes me one of her cyber-multi-personalities? Could be!

Anyway, I'm one of scubaso's friends and have met several others here at his and other dragon-related threads. And thank you all of you for helping my four dragons grow up. Now, I hope the fog will lift soon at the Dragon Cave so I can add to my family.

About me? Which one of us? (See what I mean?) My RL person works at a high school (sub teaching and helping the theater department). This is my busiest time of year as I'm helping with preparations for the Spring play/musical... doing "The Sound of Music" this year. Do you how hard it is to build sets for an Abbey, a mansion and, oh yeah, the Alps? LOL!

I have many likes and few dislikes. And I glad to be here! 4laugh  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

aecy

Aged Noob

11,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:41 pm
...I am aecy /wraithgirl.
I am a human.
I live upon the planet entitled earth.
my home is somewhere upon the ground, and I eat food.
I was born of parents during the last century and I can no longer fit into children's clothes.
Oh yes, also, I have a computer and multiple gaia accounts. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:06 pm
my turn!!!
i'm z3r0 sum! better known as z3r0, or Z. but you can also call me Travis [my real name. :O]

i'm 17, senior in high school [and SCARED TO DEATH]. i love gaia. and not because i love anime or anything like that. i just love this place. it's fun. xD the kinda place you can be yourself, yet someone else, at the same time. o.0

anyways, i love food. which is one reason i work at a Quizno's. i love my girlfriend of 2 years, Krystyna. i loveloveLOVE music!! the kind that makes me think, gets out my aggression, heals my pain, or makes me smile. mainly rock and metal, with a bit of hip-hop mixed in.

there's a lot more, but my fingers are beginning to cramp. xD  

idgaf kthx
Crew

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:12 am
YO! rofl ok, lemme start over...

Hi there! biggrin
my name is Jennifer! (most people call me tree xd ) I am the creator of this guild, but by NO means did i make it all on my own. I have had lots of people helping me, and i appreciate every one of you! blaugh

Anyways, i am a casual Longshoreman, (for those of you wondering what that is, it is someone who works on the docks in a shipping port). I'm about 5'2, and weigh 105 lbs., and am 22 years old... so i get noticed when i'm working there, HAHA!

I started Gaia in October of 2007, and have had fun with it! That is what prompted me to create the giveaway thread, and the guild 3nodding

I'm easy to talk to, and not easily offended. So if you have any problems what-so-ever, just let me know, and i'll try to deal with it!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:36 am
Well about me, that a bit hard becouse, i have so many diffrent sides too me.
But well i can start with some facts.
I live in sweden and im 21 years of age.
currently im unimployeed.
but i dont cumplain becosue i live my life at the moment, and dont care if i die or anything tomorrow, becouse its today that counts ^^

well i moste listen to trance and other raver music, but also to rock.
dont know if im easy to hate or to love, i think it is up to each and everyone to deside that.  

Bloz

Emotionless Dream

Sparkly Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:02 am
hello, im DaRkMuNcHkIn0889 but you can either call me Dark, DM, DMK, or Jenn (my real name)
well where do i start.....
i am a person who loves to read all the time to where i get in trouble for it at work n at scool
i love music and i always have my zune on me so i can listen to it whenever i want
i love art and to draw things but ill never show off what i do since i think they look hoorible (and dont ask me to show them cuz i never will)
i love animals and it shows cuz i have three dogs n puppies on the way from my female beagle
i am 18 years old and a sophomor in college, i am finishing up my general studies and next semester i am moving on to the classes i need for my major
i am currently employed at an officers club on a naval base and i do just about everything there: cook, clean, dishes, organize, be a runner (means i can take over in the wait staff area if they need me too), and many other things
i love myths and legends and stories like that and i prefer greek mythology
even though i love myths and legends i also know a lot about science which is why that is the area my major is in
i live in the southern most area of Virginia, USA and i love it here

idk what else to put so thats all for now  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:12 am
Hi everyone. I'm SheWolfGeo, Wolf for short if you like. My real name is Shandy, but you can call me Wolf if you prefer.

I'm a 23 year old Kentucky farm girl. Married to my hubby for almost 5 years now. I work for the USPS as a rural carrier. Love my job. As I said, I'm a farm girl, so I have a love for animals. Our farm includes; 5 goats, 2 cows, 1 horse, 3 Great Danes, 1 small dog, 2 rabbits, 1 ferret, 1 iguana, and many fishes. Which will change soon, since my doe (female rabbit) is expecting, and one of the goats too. But I think I got them all covered.

I like to read, romance books mostly. I know, so die hard. I love art, including any medium and photography. I love gaming. So if I'm not on Gaia, I'm playing a game. And movies! I'm a big horror movie kind of girl. Esp. werewolves relate movies. Just have a thing for the big furry creatures.

I'm also a family girl. I love spending time with my family and my husbands family too. I stay one night a week with my grandmother (mother side). Since my grandfather died, she's afraid to sleep by herself. So we all pitch in and stay a night with her. I can't express now much it means to spend time with loved ones. I wish I done more when I was younger. Both of my grandfathers have passed on. One has been gone for almost 11 years now. It gets harder to remember him. I just want to express to others to take the time while you still have it.

My schooling beside high schools include my 2 year degree in Arts. Don't think I'll go back any time soon, since I landed this job with the USPS. Which is a federal job, great pay, and benefits. I even have the option to changed to a different federal job, including the FBI. Can you picture me as a FBI? Run for your lives! ^-^

So yeah, its best to stay where I'm at. I did plan to teach, even subbed some and found it wasn't for me. May take some classes later down the road, who knows.

Ok, thats it. Enough..  

shewolfgeo

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:43 am
God I feel lazy for not posting anything.
I am BD or Beady as so lovingly called. And I am also BeDe as by request of Kumi heart . My thoughts are occasionally scattered and random but that fits my personality of a happy hyper person. I joined Gaia in December, 2007 a week before Christmas. I randomly wandered across the lair one day and have been hooked ever since. I am the guard dragon and fellow, unofficial, spam hunter. I adore dragons (no kidding) and giving out hugs, glomps and slurps. I draw fantasy pictures, collect them off the internet and write novels (none completed at the moment). If I ever either get my hands on a scanner or a decent camera I will start drawing pictures to give to people here on Gaia. I live east coast of the USA, have an odd fascination for playing Drow characters in D&D and am a completely non-picky eater.
Ddraig, as my character is called by her nickname, is a Drow half dragon. She specializes in healing, shadow and lightening magic. She is really not a bad person to deal with but you just don't want to make her angry. When you do she will bite because she has suffered enough at the hands of others, she will not allow herself to be pushed around. Occasionally she will "play" with others. It might seem like torture but she will never permanently harm someone. Since she has been trained as a healer she refuses to kill or seriously harm just because she can.
And now I have a new account. I am finally paranoid enough about all the stuff I have collected that I have created a secondary/mule. He (yes, he) Will be seen more often once I get everything set up.
Is this enough? i have no idea.... Oh well, I can add more later.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:11 am
hey guys!!! just call me rainn!!! my name's really rainnalyn ... so rainn's just fine! xd (just don't mind the extra n, someone in gaia i think is already named bleeding rain... so....)

anyhoo i just got started in gaia because my friends "pressured" me into it. so far i enjoy dressing up my ava a lot!!!

i love blue (baby blue), yellow (powder yellow), and green (moss green)! hahahha

i like reading books!

uhm... i'll add more when i think of something more to say! xd

nice meeting all of you! xd  

bleeding rainn

4,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

zann

Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:06 pm
Hey all! New to both the tread and the guild! : )

But since I've spent most of my day today in the tread I got a nice invite to the guild : )

Sooo.. what should I say 'bout me then.. I'm an "oldie" of gaia, so I have lots of stuff that for some reason just have happened to get worth some(read ALOT) gold.
So if you want to borrow something, I -might- have it, not certain, but I could, just be nice and ask nice, an I'll think about it ^^

I'm... strange.. and most of the time I'll be on will be while I'm at work LæL! razz

See you around! biggrin

(I'll edit in more if I think of it)
(thought of some more ^_^)

I'm from sweden to, and well.. I'm old~ish.. most would still call me young, but I'm old enough to work(aka hang out on dragon lair xd ) and pay my bills =P  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:41 pm
my name is scubaso.
and... i'm an alco...
oops.
wrong forum.
bwahaha.
biggrin

anyways... i'm scubaso. some just call me scub.
i've been on gaia for just over a year now.
i got hooked on the dragon's lair because of tree.
it's not often you find someone as generous as she is.
she and some of the other regulars were a fun bunch, so i stuck around.

i'm old.
i have a day job that pays the bills.
and a part time job that i love (scuba diving instructor, thus the name).

oh yeah... and...
i live in san diego, ca.

anyways... that's all for now.
i'll probably post some more later.
biggrin  

scubaso

Dragon's Lair

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers