The Old Abandoned Kitchen

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

idgaf kthx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:27 pm
As you enter the mansion for the first time, you quickly notice a door with several large padlocks. One is simply locked by a key, and the other three are sealed by magic. You're curious as to why this room seems so important. Then again, a strange odor coming from the space between the bottom of the door and the floor wants to stop you from entering. But your curiosity gets the best of you...

You find the key under a mat by the door [how typical...], and you search the immediate area for some sort of spellbook that may lead to unlocking the door. You find the book on a nearby shelf, covered in dust, and you voice the verses required to unlock the door, causing the padlocks to crash to the floor. It slowly swings open...the odor eminating from the room is unbearable.

You pull your shirt over your nose and step inside, revealing a very old kitchen. It obviously hasn't been used in years. To your left, you see a sink, halfway filled with stagnant water, littered with rotting bits of food and God knows what else. Even the water still dripping from the faucet is miscolored. To your right, you see the cutting tables, still covered in the spoiled juices of the meat, fruits, and veggies that were once cut here.

The rest of the kitchen is too dark to see...you reach to pull an old light switch, when you hear a deep growling noise....

The rest is all up to you guys! As long as you keep the two basic details [the sink and the cutting table] the same [location and detail-wise], feel free to make The Old Abandoned Kitchen [and maybe its inhabitants...? o.0] as you see fit. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:20 pm
*freezes* hmm... maybe i'll just turn around and head out of this room. eek that growling is a little foreboding...  

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200

AE Kurisu
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:42 pm
"Hmm" Kurisu says. "I SERIOUSLY don't remember making something like this....I'll have to check it out later." Kurisu then walks causally away, while whistling...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:36 am
The Tenth stops behind treebornkettlgrl, wondering why she's stopped in the doorway. As he looks over her shoulder, the he can make out the faint orange glow of reptile-like eyes, peering back at them through the darkness.  

mmz_the_tenth

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:53 pm
out of my way gonk i'm trying to leave!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:37 pm
*sees tree running and jumps over her* ahg! *swings into the kitchen and feels his feet kick something* ??? OH NOES!! *notices he hit a dog* POOR LITTLE PUPPY!!  

K T Kibika

Dangerous Capitalist

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:12 pm
*looks back at kilimbo*

a puppy? no, that growling was way too deep for a puppy....  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:40 pm
The Tenth points at what is left of the dog. "I think whatever it is, has been snackin on the puppy!"  

mmz_the_tenth

K T Kibika

Dangerous Capitalist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:05 pm
*fells breathing down neck and turns around to find a giant flesh eating lizard*

mommy  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:32 pm
kilimbo
*fells breathing down neck and turns around to find a giant flesh eating lizard*

mommy

eek
*uh oh..*
i am so unprepared for this gonk  

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200

mmz_the_tenth

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:06 pm
Being an expert swordmaster, The Tenth braces for a challenge.

"Come get some of this...puppy eater!!!"

As he sets his stance and reaches for his sword, a sudden realization hits him like a hammer. His scabbard lay on the dresser in his room. It seems that a few of the many hours spent in training with the sword, may have been better spent working with some memory cards.

"Doh!!!!!! Gotta run!!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:38 pm
ill summon your sword tenth, your famous and deadly sword...

*gulp* i think youd better deal with that puppy slayer... before it slays us...

*fades into shadows*  

DraconicNinja

mmz_the_tenth

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:22 pm
The Tenth grabs the sword as it flies past him, using it's momentum to launch himself into a deadly windmill spin. As he comes around for the killing blow, he looks into the eyes of his victim. He was unprepared for what he saw. Instead of a bloodthirsty glare, he saw fear. He stopped the assault and spun himself back into a defensive position. As he braced for a counter, he heard something. It wasn't a roar or a growl, but a whimper. A whine.  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 9:21 pm
-z3r0 steps out of the shadows, revealing himself to be the source of the growling noise.

in a hideous and twisted form, reptilian almost. his biggest secret is revealed to those at witness-

augh! so itchy! D:

-as he completes his sentence, he turns around when he hears a noise, and the lid of a sauce pan slowly rolls out of the shadows, in a large circle, then finally falls to the side and noisily bounces around for a moment.-

...what was that?  

idgaf kthx
Crew

Mansion RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas