Enchanted book (edit) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:18 am
Hmm... I was just thinking. Should I buy the enchanted book.. I'm questing for it, since it sounds like a good choice. If it's a bit like Biancamella but maybe not so sweet... sweatdrop What do you think?

Sorry for the ramble 4laugh

I got my book!!!!! wohoo!! Now we just have to hope it's worth of it ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:37 am
As soon as they came out I knew that they could be worth something, Idk its always a choice but if they are anything like biancamella they should be good right? (last time i checked they were lots of gold)

Idk, if you like the item get it, you never know.  

BlueAltitude
Vice Captain

Kalzonie
Crew

Sparkly Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:55 am
I've got one this is my frist ever 1st gen evo! So I'm praying its super cute.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:16 am
supercalisto

I hope it's some kind of prince thingy biggrin since Biancamella is a little princessy ... bianca is a bit too sweet for my taste.  

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

BlueAltitude
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:20 am
Iehonatane
supercalisto

I hope it's some kind of prince thingy biggrin since Biancamella is a little princessy ... bianca is a bit too sweet for my taste.

if it was a male item then that would be pretty neat. I wish I knew the ratio between guys and girls on gaia. But as long as the price goes up then Blue is happy :]  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:26 am
I haven't seen any evolving items I really don't like, so I'd say it's always a good investment.

Enchanted book could go either way. It could be more girly princess stuff or maybe new types of armor?

@Blue: There are way more girls than guys on Gaia.  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

dyke dyke goose

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:26 am
i think it will be great, because gaia is putting a lot more effort into the EIs than the MCs so lol, it should be great. i am actually thinking of purchasing the alruna's rose, but idk. im not one for suprises lolol.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:34 am
EetChurGreenies
i think it will be great, because gaia is putting a lot more effort into the EIs than the MCs so lol, it should be great. i am actually thinking of purchasing the alruna's rose, but idk. im not one for suprises lolol.

I bought one after I saw it turning into a bat. I'm hoping for a 1/2 bat wing pose (like the Herme's has the 1/2 golden wing pose). Just my wishful thinking... and hey, you can always sell it later if it's not something you like.  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kalzonie
Crew

Sparkly Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:39 am
Karma v2
EetChurGreenies

I bought one after I saw it turning into a bat. I'm hoping for a 1/2 bat wing pose (like the Herme's has the 1/2 golden wing pose). Just my wishful thinking... and hey, you can always sell it later if it's not something you like.

I'm a bit sick of little animals from the evo items, so I'm hoping the book is items. Like cute dress, prince outfit, glass slippers etc.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:42 am
supercalisto
Karma v2
EetChurGreenies

I'm a bit sick of little animals from the evo items, so I'm hoping the book is items. Like cute dress, prince outfit, glass slippers etc.

I know, we have plushies and pets out the bum right now. More clothing options would be really nice.  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kalzonie
Crew

Sparkly Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:50 am
Karma v2
supercalisto
Karma v2
EetChurGreenies

I know, we have plushies and pets out the bum right now. More clothing options would be really nice.

Other then coco and H moon, I dont use the animals. I want more clothes and items.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:51 am
I went out and bought a $10 cash card... I love books, so I hope it turns to something amazing.

Maybe it will follow the story of cinderella... it will start out as peasant/maid stuff, and then it will turn to something like ball gowns and pretty stuff.

I mean, with the item description and the glass slipper on the cover.... kinda obvious. 3nodding  

Lady Cres

Bloblike Cutie-Pie

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:56 am
Harmonious Chaos
I went out and bought a $10 cash card... I love books, so I hope it turns to something amazing.

Maybe it will follow the story of cinderella... it will start out as peasant/maid stuff, and then it will turn to something like ball gowns and pretty stuff.

I mean, with the item description and the glass slipper on the cover.... kinda obvious. 3nodding

yeah, but I hope it doesn't forget there's a prince in the story also!! crying I'd adore a pince outfit.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:58 am
Iehonatane
Harmonious Chaos

yeah, but I hope it doesn't forget there's a prince in the story also!! crying I'd adore a pince outfit.

Yeah... a white horse, shirts with puffy sleeves, and those hats with the feathers on them... I would adore those. xD

Maybe a sword with something like jewels in the handle...  

Lady Cres

Bloblike Cutie-Pie

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:05 am
Harmonious Chaos
Iehonatane
Harmonious Chaos

Yeah... a white horse, shirts with puffy sleeves, and those hats with the feathers on them... I would adore those. xD

Maybe a sword with something like jewels in the handle...

Ooo.. tunic with some nice patterns, hats! Yes please!  
Gaiaholics Anonymous

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff