[Q] Yin's quest thread

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:13 am
This is where I will be questing for my SoA's.
<3 Go down to find out more.

Abla: 350/350

Zixin:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:35 am
Name: Abla
Owner: Yin-bug
Species: Lioness
Pride/Pack: Rouge (New lines please)
Parents: N/A
Offspring: N/A
Description: Base Coat: Black
'Mane': Dark red at the tips and then fading into black.
Tail tuff: The main color is black but she has white spots on it.
Paws/Legs: Her paws start off white and as it goes up her leg it fades into black (Around half way up her legs.) On all of her legs.
Eyes: Light Blue
Markings: She has a red rose on her left eye. A vine goes from that and wraps around to her rump. On the vine there are other roses and rose buds on it.
On her back legs there are vine markings that wrap around and have roses on it.
Reference Images: IoT Reference
Pridelands Reference They both are a little differnet from the SoA that I want but it is what she is basied off of.

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:22 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:53 pm

Name: Zixin (Self confidence)
Owner: Yin-bug
Species: Lion (New lines please?)
Pride/Pack: Rouge
Parents: N/A
Offspring: N/A
Description: To start his main body color is Black.
Front legs: They start off white at the bottom then as it goes up the leg it fades into the main body color.
Back legs: The back legs are like a okapi's back legs. The Okapi markings are White. (See Ref.)
Face: The face has a large, white, spot on it that fades toward the ends of the spot (See ref again)
Mane: The main color is black. At the top near the face are white 'highlights'.
Toward the bottom of the mane it starts of white and fades into black.
On the back: White Stripe going down back.
Eyes: Teal
Nose: Teal
The tail: From the tuff up it starts off white then fades to black.
See Ref again. XD
Reference Images: Okapi markings
Main crappy ref.- I know that the colors are backward and the markings are black and the main is White. But I couldn't color it black because I fail like that. XP
Sorry if fails. XP The best I could do, but if you have any questions let me know

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:59 pm
Personality: Zixin is a flirt. He finds it hard to settle down. He doesn't do much settling over all. He tends to wander around a lot.

He isn't all there some times. When he is stressed or mad he can be thrown into a violent rage, and when he is done he won't remember any of it. When he is upset or scared he will completely shut down, go numb. That's why he feels he is a bad father.

Other than that he tents to be stubborn and likes to do things his own way. He likes to think that his way is the right way even if it is wrong. Because of that it is hard for him to lean new things because he is bent on his way being right.

Once you get to know him he is very much a gentleman. He is sweet and loving and protective.

Bio: Zixin's father was completely psycho, a rouge. His mother a sweet nanny in a pride.
One day his mother was trying to find a lost cub and Zixin's father was having a fit and spoted her. He calmed himself the best he could and wandered over to the female and convinced her that he knew where the cub was. Once he lured her to his den he raped her.

After a while of holding her captive he realized she was starting to show, it had to been week's... He kicked her out and she wandered back to her pride, knowing they would let her in.

Then she gave birth. There was to cubs, both males. Zixin was always quiet at first. Then once he started hanging out with other cubs he was more open. He flirted with all the females and joked around, he was slowly growing.

Him and his brother were the best of friends by the time they were adolescences. Zixin's life was going great! His mate was pregnet he knew he wasn't a adult but he knew he and his mate were old enough and they wanted their own family.

When the cubs were born was when Zixin had his first fit of rage, the cubs were not his but his brothers. He threw a fit killing the cubs... and almost killing his brother. Then he left the next morning. That was the only time he rembered what happened when he was raging. He was numb for a while before he met another female. He had a one night stand then left in fear of being hurt again, and he didn't want to kill anyone else. He realized he could still love others with out getting hurt.

[OOC] Quests [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games