Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Custom Questions & Old Forms Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ameh

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:54 am
Upside.-.Down: this is actually an updated version of the pelt above, which is default.

Edits vary depending on how much edit work is being done, so judgment call? changing the fangs and maybe a small part of the pelt like, making the ears a little bigger for example, would probably be min-mod? While making the whole thing shaggy is heavy, as that requires modifying the entire template.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:01 pm
I require clarification.

The thread for Opposite-Gender Cosplay Permissions... I understand that. But...

What I'm wondering is... Err, let's use my current quest as an example.

I'm Questing for a Regular Editted Mare based off the Golddrop Butterfly (as Flutters are too damn expensive for people that don't have some way of making steady gold, like me, rofl).

Now, Kirowyn Love has an actual Flutter that is based off this particular butterfly. She won him in the Spring Event. Technically, he's not a cosplay, or a "custom" (though he was "custom created" by Natsube for the event).

My question is: Does Kirowyn need to post that a duplicate is okay (IF she wants, I realize; that's my next step after I get my answer here, if it's that I do) for me to be able to possibly obtain my Quest Mare? Or, because she's a Regular, would I be able to get her, even if she is themed off the same butterfly?

ArashiX
Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:35 pm
@ Arashi (I'm not offical here by any means, but I've read this answer). Since that is based off of a real animal, it is considered a "wildlife" edition soquili, not a cosplay. There can be a male and a female of each type of animal coloration, but there has to be differences (they can't both have the same hairstyle and exact same interpretation, for example).

I know that this applies across all of the interbreedable breeds (say there's a regular/ground female soquili patterned like a holstein cow, you could get a male version in another ground, or uni, flutter, etc form, but you couldn't get another female regardless of breed).

I THINK that mers and usdia are outside of that and can "start over" the one of each gender per wildlife... right? Or not?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:11 pm
I have two questions (for two different quests) regarding how much gold I must save for each. I have somewhat of an idea on how much I have to save but I'd like to be on the safe side and make sure I'm correct.

Question 1. Currently, I am questing for an adult mare that pretty much looks like this. I'd like her mane and tail edit and a few other things. When it comes to the pricing, would I add 150k (due to the mane edit) to the adult price or would it be 200k?

Question 2. Pretty much the same thing. However, its for a usdia. I'm questing for a usdia cosplay based off of a dog from a book I am currently reading. I intend on using the hair and mane that are avaliable to the usidas but there are a few edit, acceseries, that I would like to add on to it. The first one is just a green collar around its neck with its cell number that it's known as. The other thing I would like to add is a cap/patch looking thing ontop of his head but tape holding it down. I plan on getting him as an adult so would I add 50k to the price for the moderate edits or would it be 25k seeing how its not that diffecult of an edit. I wasn't quite sure so that's why I'm asking.

C o w b o y P e e p

Female_Death

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:33 pm
I have read around and I have not been able to find an answer to this. I may have missed it or something, and I'm sorry if I have.

When getting a custom and wanting edits on it. Like editing the tail so it is no longer a horse like tail. Editing it to look like a cat's tail or something. Is that considered a mutant Soq then? Or is it just a heavy edit or something?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:58 pm
I think I know the answer to this, but I want to make sure before I really get my heart set on anything.

The one-per-gender rule on Wildlife Editions can apply to different colorations within a species, right?

Like if I wanted a tricolor Sheltie usdia and a blue merle Sheltie usdia, both male, in addition to a female shaded sable Sheltie usdia I already have?  

Flusspferd

NaiyaRose

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:50 am
Is there no way to get a custom if all the slots are filled, or it is past that 12 hour time slot? I am in love with the Solquili (horses in general) and would love to have one!! Please let me know if there is any other way I can get a custom, Thank-you  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:02 pm
Questions ahoy, mostly regarding beginning quests/pricing questions.

#1) Erm, I've really been wanting to get a Soquili based off one of my Neopets (Yes, I am lame but I do not care >:U). She's one of the "island" painted unis (Unicorn looking horses) and I'm pretty sure the only edits I'd need (I'm going with the basic medium length mane and tail) would be "minor jewelery" pertaining to flowers being drawn in her mane and tail. However, first thing is if I'm even allowed to quest for this Soquili? I mean, there are tons of Pokemon cosplays so isn't this kinda the same thing? XP;; Second problem regarding this is that if I get cleared to quest for her, I'm sorta screwed for her breed/type. Uni's annoyingly enough have wings and a unicorn horn, but I've been hearing that most mixes aren't allowed for customs? What I was thinking of was not to get a labeled "mixed breed" (Since I'm fairly sure they're not allowed) but get a wind with an edited horn? I'm not sure if that falls under the category of being a mixed so...thats what I'm asking. >___<;;

#2) Being the lame-o person I am, I'm an A:TLA fan as well. So I wanted to get a Katara cosplay. (I've heard that Sokka, Toph, Appa, and Zuko are taken/being quested for already, but have not heard confirmation on Katara?) This is asking for a price quota...Her hair (Haha hair loopies) and outfit are the major edits being taken into consideration, but they're not like omghoursandhoursofpain edits? I dunno. So I'm wondering if I should add 150k or 200k. :K

That should be it. .___.;;  

Moon.Mage.Raein

Rita Zyon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:36 pm
I was wondering about flutters, about whether or not we can get custom wings for them as an automatic heavy edit in custom slots. Now I know that custom pelt Skinwalkers, editted wind wings, etc are not allowed and considered mutants and therefore cannot be ordered in the customs but on the other hand custom unicorn horns are allowed (or at least by what I've seen thus far from Uni Soquili that have come from the custom slots). Thank you to whomever answers this ^^.

Question was answered from the Sept.28th update with the new in-depth information about mutants, helped a lot ^^.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:30 am
Moon.Mage.Raein
Questions ahoy, mostly regarding beginning quests/pricing questions.

#1) Erm, I've really been wanting to get a Soquili based off one of my Neopets (Yes, I am lame but I do not care >:U). She's one of the "island" painted unis (Unicorn looking horses) and I'm pretty sure the only edits I'd need (I'm going with the basic medium length mane and tail) would be "minor jewelery" pertaining to flowers being drawn in her mane and tail. However, first thing is if I'm even allowed to quest for this Soquili? I mean, there are tons of Pokemon cosplays so isn't this kinda the same thing? XP;; Second problem regarding this is that if I get cleared to quest for her, I'm sorta screwed for her breed/type. Uni's annoyingly enough have wings and a unicorn horn, but I've been hearing that most mixes aren't allowed for customs? What I was thinking of was not to get a labeled "mixed breed" (Since I'm fairly sure they're not allowed) but get a wind with an edited horn? I'm not sure if that falls under the category of being a mixed so...thats what I'm asking. >___<;;

That should be it. .___.;;

If I remember correctly, Silent Spy already owns an neopets based island uni soq. :3 And You can't get more than one of the same cosplays(?!)~

User Image

Saiyukii

Moon.Mage.Raein

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:17 pm
Oh, I never knew that.

Is it still considered the same "cosplay" if I just got a spirited edition Soquili? The markings I had in mind are definitely different than that one though.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:11 pm
In the end, a cosplay is a cosplay. People may have different interpretations of the same character, but thus in the end, it still is the SAME character.

I'm not totally sure about the rules itself, but personally, I think it would be respectful to the owner, if you didn't make a soq based on the same concept. biggrin

Even if it isn't labeled as a cosplay, and looks different from the soquili above, it still is based off the concept, y'know? O:  

Saiyukii

Moon.Mage.Raein

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:02 pm
Aww well that sucks. :c Neopets aren't technically cosplays as much as coloring ideas IMO, but meh.

I'll stick with going after Katara then. xDDD (Which leads me back to my original question about pricing? Lol.) Probably would never get enough gold for my uni anyways. DX Lawlz at least I have her on Neopets for real roffles. /lamefail  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:11 pm
Well, In answer to your edit question, it honestly depends on the colorist~ :'D I would think since the colorist are doing the edits, they can judge it as being moderate or extreme~ Generally however, I would think clothes + hair edits fall into the 200k category? <3

I paid that much for my soq, Homura, I think~  

Saiyukii

Moon.Mage.Raein

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:19 pm
Okies, I'll just put it for 200k for now. Over-shooting isn't bad. =3 And if its 150k, hey, extra 50k. :'D

Thanks for helping~  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces