Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
Stuff Packs-What's your Favorite? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite Stuff Pack?
  Celebration
  Teen Style
  Family Fun
  Glamour Life
  H&M® Fashion
  Kitchen and Bath Interior
View Results

Lady Pemberly

7,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:15 pm
There are plenty of EP threads, but not many for Stuff Packs. This thread is dedicated to the software that costs about $10 less and gets you a boatload of sweet stuff.

Discuss:
First Stuff Pack
Favorite Stuff Pack and why
Favorite items

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:14 pm
My first stuff pack was the Holiday Party Pack, the first and only time my Sims got to celebrate a actual holiday.

My favorite stuff packs are between H&M Fashion and Teen Style. Out of all the stuff packs I own I use the stuff from them the most.

I love all the teen clothing that comes with Teen Style and all the great posters that now litter my teen Sims rooms. Also Sims only seem to shop at the stores that came with H&M.  

Simming
Crew

Sanus Ex Machina

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:45 pm
I never wanted any stuff packs. 0:
I find that you can often get better quality items from MTS2 or other modding websites than Maxis gives, so I figured why spend the extra cash.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:44 pm
I get stuff packs generally for free. My mom and my sister play sims, so one of us will buy an SP and then share with the others. My mother actually gave me a new computer with extra SPs installed, like Teen Style. I didn't have that before.

My favorite has to be the Happy Holiday pack. I love having Santa visit sims in winter. smile  

Banana-nana

bighairy dog

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:17 pm
i'm quite fond of this newsest expansian pack that came out. For whatever reason i really like bathroom and kitchen stuff.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:30 pm
I think the Teen pack would have to be my fav. I love the different themes. whee  

Hae

Sparkly Dreamer

34,700 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:32 pm
User Image User ImageI own, Celebration, Glamor Life, H&M® Fashion .

Glamor Life is by far my favorite. Furniture is amazing and so many pretty outfits.

Kitchen and Bath Interior - Looks cool but did not think it was out yet so have yet to pick it up.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:46 pm
My first was Teen Style, but when I uninstalled all the games to start all over, I realized that I had thrown away the code for it, so I couldn't reinstall it.

But now I just bought Glamour Life. I love all the pretty outfits.

And I really want Celebration and Family Fun stuff, but no matter where I go, I cannot find them!

Lady Pemberly

7,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

cerulean16

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 6:18 pm
I like EP's better than Stuff Packs- I like getting new interactions and features better than just clothing and furniture. I must confess, though, that I really like Celebration and Glamour... whee  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:06 pm
I like Teen Style the best. I use the stuff in almost every house.  

Emme Meow

retroxelmo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:59 pm
I like teen style the best. I use that the most and I can make my room better!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:08 pm
the only stuff pack i have is teen style stuff. i do like all the stuff that's in it, though.  

mistress_hydro

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

Dusk Magpie

Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:05 pm
I only have celebration, H&M and Ikea, but out of them, Ikea ^^

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:58 pm
I need to get the Holiday stuff... I'm thinking they might bring it back around the holidays... at least I hope so! I'm getting H&M Fashion stuff in a couple weeks when we get paid so I'm excited to see what it's gonna be like. Of the rest... I kinda like Teen Style the best just from the different kinds of stuff in it. But who knows... I might change my mind about my fave later on xd  

SunnShinne

GoodyBelle

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:53 pm
Ikea hands down, just because there's stylish furniture that's affordable for my sims that just graduated college. I think it's nice to have a nice transition.

I like a lot of the object downloads from mts2 and tsr, except that a lot of them have all these flaws, like when it was originally cloned from some other maxis object but all the text is the same sad

Second fav is a tie between H&M and kitchen & bath...I have all the eps, but I can't remember what I got from family fun sad  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff