Reply Gaiaholics Anonymous
Screw that s**t I want details!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Zigaroma]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:51 am
Note: It's alot to read and I might cut it down a bit but I'm tired and scatter brained so just stay with me. I think it's good for us to write alot about ourselves anyway.

OK so here is how it's going down! I want a paragraph about you, not just "Oh I like sushi and pie and cheese in a can". ******** that s**t! I want the hardcore real stuff....I figure it's a better way of being a whatever with each other or something....idk I'm tired and I was up all night wtf do you want form ! stressed gonk

OK I will start!

Boring background crap:September 5, 1989 was the day it all started. I was boring in a nursing home (not for old people but for people who don't want to give birth at a hospital) in the burrow of New York know as Manhattan (for all you peeps not form NYC). My never got married and ended up breaking up when I was like 4 or 5 but my dad just moved to an apartment building across the street. Anyway my mom ending up getting married and when I was nine my little bro was born and I was then forced down to Texas where I currently live. I used to hate it here until I recently figured out how different I would be if I hadn't moved to Texas and made the friends I made and what not. So now here I am studying Cisco (computer stuff) at a community college until I am I able to do tech support which I will then use to support myself as I go to school in NYC to study criminal justice.

About me:Music is my soul, I'm not even joking. I'm an audiophile so I'm like addicted to my music. I have a hard time expressing myself in any other way then music so the music I listen really represent a part of me so I guess if you really wanna know me listen to my music? xd

Ever since I was a little kid (I mean supper little) I have had a strong want to protect and help people that I still hold to this day. If your ever in a mall that is being shot up by some crazy dude I'll be the one person going towards the bullets. Not a smart idea I know but I would rather die fighting and trying to help people then running away.

I speak my mind and tend to get on peoples bad side because I don't keep my mouth in check unless I really think I should.

If you haven't already noticed I can get a bit of an ego (only because I'm so ******** amazing) so I hope that I don't piss anybody off. I try to solve things with words rather then fighting.

The darker things in life tend to attract me like film noir (very old black and white detective films), Edger Allen Poe (one of the only things I read is his writing), I also the night better then the day and think winter is the best so yeah....btw I'm not gothic or emo, I'm 100% sure if you saw me on the street you would think I was some normal dude and not even take a second glance at me. I consider this to be my greatest asset be growing up being that one unnoticed kid I learned how good it is not to be noticed. I can get away with more stuff and you wouldn't believe how much info you can get that way.

OK I went so now you guys go, and it better be long because thats the whole point of this!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:04 am
I don't mind giving some more details about myself lets see-

I born in Dymchurch, Kent, England. By the sea in a tiny little village of only a few thousand people. A year a 1/2 ago i moved to canada, vancouver to be with my boyfriend dominic (we've been together 4 years) I have 3 brothers 2 older who i didnt get on well growing up (but ok now) and one younger who i've always got on great with. My mum and dad arnt married but theyre been together almost 30 years. Because of them i myself dont see much point in marrige as long as you love each other. In school I was bullied alot till I was about 14 where I finally stood up for myself. But for a long time I turn in on my self and became very self relient. I'm out spoken and very chatty (which has got me in to trouble) I'm very easy going now days but I get quite nervous at times (but i hide it quite well) I love painting and drawing and creating new things. I love to sing but get very nervous if anyone hears me. I love reading, I go though 2-3 books a week. Sci-fi, horror and fanstasy are my fave the same taste i have in movies.
I guess the last thing is my spelling and grammer are very bad because i'm dyslexic. ut it didnt stop me in life i got a degree in marketing and advertising.  

Kalzonie
Crew

Sparkly Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Gaiaholics Anonymous

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers