Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Anime Movies and Manga titles.
Naruto's Plot Theme Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jake_31525

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:20 pm
Sure I love The Show. And sure i like sasuke, But dose that mean The entire Serise revolvs Around Him cause He ran away. Come on realy, sasuke sasuke sasuke! None of the teams have gone on a mission that didnt involve him since He left! As much as i like him as a charecter I wish he'd hust DIE already so the serise can get on trak!
Who here Agrees  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:50 am
i think he is going to die cause he is going to atack konoha and naruto as well
soo in order to save konoha naruto will have to kill sasuke
and i totally agree with u, enough with sasuke, he left and thats final  

The Beautiful HINATA

Todays Tomorrow

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:07 pm
here here! sasuke had his chance and he blew it!
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:43 pm
Jake_31525
Sure I love The Show. And sure i like sasuke, But dose that mean The entire Serise revolvs Around Him cause He ran away. Come on realy, sasuke sasuke sasuke! None of the teams have gone on a mission that didnt involve him since He left! As much as i like him as a charecter I wish he'd hust DIE already so the serise can get on trak!
Who here Agrees

SASUKE WAS THE ONLY UCHIHA LEFT

WAT DID YOU THINK THEY WOULD DO...
GAWD AND HE WAS THE ONLY COOL ONE ON THE SHOW EXCEPT DEMON FOX NARUT...

DAMN  

TheXShadowsXShame

ClumsyDino

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:20 pm
Sasuke's full of teen angst 3nodding It's amazingly annoying.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:51 pm
Ugh the plot for naruto has gone down the tubes since sasuke 'ran away' and personally i think he should stay with Orichimaru and come back all preppy and happy how's that for a plot twist!  

Dragon Mistress Kat

ClumsyDino

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:45 pm
Hm... preppy Sasuke would kinda creep me out a little. It would make me wonder what sorta Michael Jackson-y sorta things Orochimaru did to him  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:25 pm
TheXShadowsXShame
Jake_31525
Who here Agrees

SASUKE WAS THE ONLY UCHIHA LEFT

WAT DID YOU THINK THEY WOULD DO...
GAWD AND HE WAS THE ONLY COOL ONE ON THE SHOW EXCEPT DEMON FOX NARUT...

DAMN

Sasuke is not the only Uchiha left, he's just the only one who stayed in Konoha. What's so special about that b*****d anyway? I hate him with a passion. Screw Sasuke, the series doesn't need him in it all the time. They have started going on other missions lately that have absolutely nothing to do with that stuck-up emo.  

Freely_Changing_Spirit

Beloved Dabbler

6,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Citizen 0

crimsonsky91

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:03 am
screw sasuke.... uzumaki naruto rocks more than anyone else in the series!!!!
sasuke is merely the first person who recognise his ability, but so wat?!
dont really like him tt much...he gies off a really negative air...lolz  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:08 pm
Neji-kun and Kiba-kun are the coolest male characters in the Naruto series by far! Sasuke's an emo jerk and Naruto's voice annoys the crap outta me. It sounds like he swallowed a pinecone!  

ClumsyDino

Dapper Gekko

FukushushaSasuke

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:02 pm
Alright..... I'm not just saying this because my avatar's name is Sasuke.... This is just how I see it

If Sasuke dies... then Naruto will have nothing to do... He will probably give up on becoming Hokage. He said "How can anyone be Hokage if they can't even save their friends?" If Sasuke dies, that means Naruto didn't save him.... Duh.

And also.... Naruto told Itachi he would find a way around killing Sasuke in order to stop him from attacking Konoha.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:11 am
FukushushaSasuke
Alright..... I'm not just saying this because my avatar's name is Sasuke.... This is just how I see it

If Sasuke dies... then Naruto will have nothing to do... He will probably give up on becoming Hokage. He said "How can anyone be Hokage if they can't even save their friends?" If Sasuke dies, that means Naruto didn't save him.... Duh.

And also.... Naruto told Itachi he would find a way around killing Sasuke in order to stop him from attacking Konoha.

hmm... i dont know....sasuke deserves to die anyway n e already said that he will not think of naruto as a fren already which means he will definitely kill him...n when they fought before, sasuke won. so if naruto wants to stop him he will have to kill sasuke to win....that's what i think. i tot naruto wanted to beome a hokage to make everyone recognise his efforts??bcoz that time everyone tot of him as a monster n pretended that he didnt exist or something.  

crimsonsky91

FukushushaSasuke

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:34 pm
crimsonsky91
FukushushaSasuke

hmm... i dont know....sasuke deserves to die anyway n e already said that he will not think of naruto as a fren already which means he will definitely kill him...n when they fought before, sasuke won. so if naruto wants to stop him he will have to kill sasuke to win....that's what i think. i tot naruto wanted to beome a hokage to make everyone recognise his efforts??bcoz that time everyone tot of him as a monster n pretended that he didnt exist or something.

I quoted the show.. Naruto doesn't believe that someone who cannot save their own friends can become hokage. Sasuke drives Naruto to do everything that he does. So what if Sasuke doesn't see Naruto as a friend. Naruto still thinks of Sasuke as one and Naruto even said himself that he will find a way around killing Sasuke if he has to stop him from attacking Konoha.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:38 am
really?!
didint know that.....wow!!for the first time i disagree with naruto....  

crimsonsky91

Kyoyin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:00 pm
i agree but it doesnt matter either way if the emo freak lives or dies. since naruto is undergoing sage training, and sasuke has a new sharingan...its safe to say that the long awaited remach will be intence.. i
cant wait  
Anime Movies and Manga titles.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces