Gaming Lodge --Go on, find where everybody games... Here.--

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ars Arcana
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:14 pm
As Arcana finished opening the Arcade, she opened up as well the Group Table, where fellow vampires could post up their IDs nicknames, friend codes and etc for any game they actually played, were those internet MMO games, private servers, TCP/IP channels, Wireless and Net directed console gaming.

The Arcade didn't actually have a vampiric theme, but it was quite well equipped and held many machines and computers, as well as RPG tables and such. Open 24/7/31/366 and a few minutes, as long as a vampire pass was at the customer's hand.

So, RPG aside!
Nowadays everyone plays something online, maybe a MMORPG, maybe some game on XBOX Live, or Wii, Or by NDS, anyways really. This small thread was made so those that would like to post their Nicknames, on what servers, live accounts, etc, etc, etc, etc, can place then in an ordered manner, where everyone from the Ordo can see and join you in a game at a point or another. It is a good way to start new friendships...

Please note, in the IP case, unless you know what you're doing and for what, don't just throw your IP here, in fact, you can instead say you play something via IP and let other users who play the same game ask your IP via private means. Safer, everybody concurs on that.

Ars left the first note on the Note Board:

Arcana
Everybody feel free to take a chatter here anytime, and I'll be assembling the posted contact material into the original post every week or so, depending on the activity.

She also posted a second note randomly by it's side:

Ars Arcana
Dark Swords IDs:

HiddenStarlight
Mawaru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:17 pm
NOTE:::
Ars ate up this post for later use!

T'was yummyful.  

Ars Arcana
Crew

Aya Xu

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:11 pm
Aya took his pocket notebook and fountain pen from his bag and scribbled out a few lines.
My Mario Kart Wii friend code is 4897-6597-2458, and I very rarely play Subspace Continuum as Gaius Cruoris.
He ripped the sheet of paper out of the notebook and posted it on the board.
OOC: First bit of RP in forever. Sorry I haven't been active.

Ordo Sanguinous: The Vampires Requiem

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games