Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply --○Lake of Dormancy○--
Wait..are you a vampire?! (vampire/comedy/horror - Beginner)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkMuseOfTragedy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:35 pm
Story:

So....I meet this kid in a graveyard and we started talking and laughing and alla that stuff and all of a sudden we where friends. But...there is something strange about this kid...He is to perfect... To...you know...Hot and funny and wierdest of all...He seems a little obsessed with me. Its kinda freaking me out...

RP Info:

Okay people, in this rp, I am going to need someone to play this mystery kid (who is a vampire) that is after the blood of my character. I also need people to play some more vampires and humans. Other than that though the plot is up to all of you! I would perfer to make this a very bloody story so the more gore the better! Also, I think love stories are fine but no cybering!!!!! that is for people with no lives. You have a life...Right?

I'd perfer not to kill you so, no text talk please! Thank you!

``````````````````````

Profiles:

Name:
Race: (human or vampire...and i geuss if you really want to , you could be any other mythical race...i mean, its totally up to you...)
Personality:
Story: (like the characters past and stuff like that)
Description or Picture:

``````````````````````

DO NOT POST UNLESS YOU HAVE PM'D ME YOUR CHARACTER PROFILE AND I HAVE POSTED IT BELOW!!!!! (sorry to shout)  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 5:28 pm
OKAY! This is the profile section. If you do not see your profile here, please do not post.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Kain
Race: Human (mabye we'll turn her in the story...its up to you guys ^-^)
Personality: Smart but totally stupid. Curious and injury prone with a dark sense of humor.
Story: Ran away from home at age 14 and has lived on the streets ever since. Was sleeping in the graveyard when she first met the vampire.
Description or Picture: Realy long black, thick hair, strange pale green eyes, very small and frail but stronger than she looks.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

DarkMuseOfTragedy

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:18 pm
((I believe I joined this RP...but where is my profile? xD; wink )  
--○Lake of Dormancy○--

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games