Hello, my name is Alex, I am the owner of this here morgue. Today I was out taking my friend for supper when I heard that annoying sound...My pager went off.
Anyway, I usually get the normal, passed away by natural causes. This was different to actually see someone who was shot. See, in this town everyone is pretty tight, I never thought it would happen here.
What happened? Well Cattrain was walking in the park like 11 other people and suddenly a gun shot was heard. The police came immediately and they believe that one of the people that were there was the sniper. On her body was different torture devices and poisons.
The list? Oh yea, the guy gave me it today.. -shows you the list of people in the park at the time of the shot-
[Zigaroma]
Salmay
Flappert
supercalisto
Psycho Kamikaze Penguin
Pesci-Alettati
Lucky Charms Pancake
Beyond Betrayal
Cattrain
Karma v2
Your Resident Merchant
& Faerdra
Also apparently Faerdra told the police that she "overheard" someone talking right before the shot. She said someone was talking on a phone -tries to imitate- "I am at the spot...its my job...i think i see the target" that is all she said she heard before she ran in the other direction. I personally do not know if I can believe her...
The police confirmed that Cattrain was a Crazed maniac, a killer. This may be a good thing though, one less crazy out there right? Hmph. Something just seems off...
-The phone rings-
Sorry, I am very busy, I have cops all over..-sighs- I will update you later.
----------------------
My comments:
My first try at a plot update, hope it is good!
Some wrap ups, the g-team needs to vote who to have safe! please PM me.
Cattrain is the first victim, she seems to have been the crazed killer...or was she someone else?
Please remember to check the announcements posted on post 1 of the discussion thread..