Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Old, Fat and Bald Edward Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:23 pm
So, I was reading the paper this morning when i came across an article about Stephenie^^ yeah, I'm 17 and I read the paper.... ok, I was looking for the comics, but ANYway, she was talking about her new book and how everything was going with Twilight and the movie. That's all well and good, I'm on her site 24/7 so I know these things anyhow. This stuff was kinda old news to me.

But it ended with a hilarious quote from Robert Pattinson on being Edward:

"I'm atrociously unfit! Every tiny little stunt takes it out of me. I pulled my hamsting just on the first stunt trying to pick Bella up... and the girl's only like 100 pounds."

I just got this mental image of Bella eating chips on the sofa with Edward and someone calling with an urgent message and she needs to go right away. Edward decides to take her on his back and he's like "Ok, hop on." She gets on and then he's like "OUCH! Alright, get off, off! Oh, ow, I pulled my back..ow..." bella is instantly regretting those chips she just devoured. xd

Yes sir, Edward's certainly feeling his age!!

How sad will it be though, when we're all in nursing homes and someone puts on the Twilight DVD. We're like "Hey, whatever happened to that guy?" Then some guy who's 200 lb overweight comes in, he's only got white fuzz on the very top of his head and he's got those glasses that make your eyes HUGE. He wheezes "That was me 62 years ago...I think... I don't quite remember."

I laughed and choked on my coffee >< I thought you'd find this funny too lol  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:10 am
Yes, it is pretty funny, yet horrifying at the same time! gonk

I'd like to forever picture Edward as some hot, unattainable beast that lurks in the night.

Poor rob

Aeirus

Ruthless Cutesmasher

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:56 pm
I god, I wish I were a vampire. I wouldn't age! I wouldn't be some old women watching Twilight with these people that age. I'd be that one that wouldn't age.
Some times I wish vampires were real so I wouldn't have to die, I'd just get bit. :{

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:04 pm
Woww xDDD
Poor Rob ^.-  

Riceycake

Electric Snowball

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:12 pm
Nononononon! Get that picture out of my head! No old, ugly Edward's!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:00 pm
Haha ya that is pretty funny!! Just the me getting old part scares me Im gonna be like Bella when I turn 18!!! SCARY!!!! I think Im gonna cry  

the NRC

Matsako

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:00 am
Haha.
Hilarious yet horrifying.
That would be weird if that really happened to you though. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:45 am
I know, I'm getting Bella complex!! People keep comig up to me and they're like "So, you're gonna be a senior next year..." and I'm like "SHUT UP!!" I don't want to be reminded >< I know I'm a geezer lol

I can only hope that I end up in the same nursing home as Rob. With any luck, he'd have such a bad memory that I could convince him that I'm his wife!! xd  

6vampire6mistress6

hospitalflowers

3,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:03 pm
xDDDDD That's hilarious! xD

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:05 pm
Lol I just started laughing really hard and my mom is looking at me weird now. Lol that was funny rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl  

Switzerland555

Amethyst Heaven

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:44 pm
Oh my god, you guys are awesome.
I'm having a hard time picturing Edward or Rob ugly. Maybe it's just me, lol.
I'm eighteen and scared of being any older. I have a two year old and I want more children and I want to get married, but I wouldn't mind staying 18 forever. Silly thought, I know.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:42 pm
aw... Old movie stars make me sad.  

Chokolate Thief

Teh Toasted E m o

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:18 am
Haha xD

Poor Rob;
He's Not Very Strong x3

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:42 am
Poor Rob, I'm even stronger then him!  

Emo Oompa Loompa

x-Caz-x

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:18 am
Aw poor little Robo xp maybe he might be considering going to the gym... you know~ so he can get the perfect Edward bod just incase there are any topless scenes... whee I hope he does... go topless I mean... that the movie will be an instant hit!! 4laugh  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff