I really didnt feel sorry for her.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:21 am
I didn't feel sorry for her either...
Er... does that mean that there's something wrong with me? sweatdrop
I was just glad it was all over for Saya. 3nodding  

DrkAngel26

Sweet dot

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:47 am
I think that diva was kept in that tower too long and she went way crazy. If she was free like saya she wouldnt have went loco rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:25 pm
I didn't like it that Diva raped Riku, but I understand why she did and so I feel sorry for her. crying And then the way she died was so sad!  

YamiCheza
Crew

eternally_the_siren_sings
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:27 pm
I cried. crying I'm a big crybaby. I burst out bawling when I read the 6th volume of Fruits Basket. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:38 pm
Nah, not a baby. Furuba will make you cry, that's for sure. wink
But I didn't cry when Diva died. I felt nothing for her...
I only worried for Saya and the babies. sweatdrop  

DrkAngel26

MyBloodyDreamWorld

Greedy Capitalist

7,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:19 pm
at first i wasn't sorry for her...
then i felt a lil' sorry for her when saya realized that she wasn't going to die...
crying  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:45 pm
i felt so sorry for her when she died! she finally got to have her babies and then she died!  

finfageek

Shino Mikami

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 4:14 pm
Sweet dot
I was just wondering how many people felt even a tiny bit sorry for Diva

I sure as hell did. Saya was selfish throughout the whole series, only thinking about herself and putting the blame on Diva for everything. It didn't have to end like that. If you've read the manga, you'd see the true Diva: the one who doesn't want to kill Saya. Diva truly loves Saya.

I think that the only remotely acceptable Saya was the Saya from BLOOD: The Last Vampire. I didn't like the fact that she had brown eyes in Blood+. If her eyes are supposed to "glow" red, then they should be red or a maroon-ish color when normal. Not Brown. I liked the blue-eyed Saya from Blood the last vampire. It would have made them look more alike if Saya and Diva both had blue eyes. They didn't really look like twins at all, whether they were fraternal, or identical.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 4:43 pm
Shino Mikami
Sweet dot
I was just wondering how many people felt even a tiny bit sorry for Diva

I sure as hell did. Saya was selfish throughout the whole series, only thinking about herself and putting the blame on Diva for everything. It didn't have to end like that. If you've read the manga, you'd see the true Diva: the one who doesn't want to kill Saya. Diva truly loves Saya.

I think that the only remotely acceptable Saya was the Saya from BLOOD: The Last Vampire. I didn't like the fact that she had brown eyes in Blood+. If her eyes are supposed to "glow" red, then they should be red or a maroon-ish color when normal. Not Brown. I liked the blue-eyed Saya from Blood the last vampire. It would have made them look more alike if Saya and Diva both had blue eyes. They didn't really look like twins at all, whether they were fraternal, or identical.

I agree with miss Shino, Lady Diva was inocent! Well, more or less. 3nodding  

Salem Delgado

Paradigm of Humanity

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 3:04 pm
Blood: The Last Vampire does not mix with Blood+; the latter is a fresh adaptation of the other. In Blood+ Diva is not the same as Maya; the only one on Diva's 'side' that wants Saya to live is Solomon. If Diva had been allowed to live it probably would have meant the death of all the protagonists.
However, I did feel a little bad for her, because just through Saya we've been shown the kind of person she could have been. Unfortunately her poor treatment warped her into a childish character, devoid of almost any sympathy for anyone but herself.

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 1:23 am
I guess it's understandable that people feel more for Saya than for Diva, since the series mostly revolves around her. Still, I liked Diva better than Saya and did feel sorry for her. I wish we had a series that would show us Diva's side though. ^_^  

Bl0odDiva

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 7:13 pm
Bl0odDiva
I guess it's understandable that people feel more for Saya than for Diva, since the series mostly revolves around her. Still, I liked Diva better than Saya and did feel sorry for her. I wish we had a series that would show us Diva's side though. ^_^

Hey, that would be kind of interesting. I think they should've showed her side of the time she was in Russia. They were so vague about Diva at that time. I did enjoy Saya's point of view of that, but they should've showed Diva's, too.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 10:23 pm
I really like Diva.

I mean, I understand why she hated Saya so much. It was because she was never treated like a human. And she only wanted a family. Amschel was such a jerk... stressed He just experimented with her.

And I felt really sorry for her in the end. Because she would never be able to see her babies grow up. crying

^_^  

ladyyk

OZZYthePENGUIN
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 2:33 pm

I didn't like Diva at first, but after watching the series a couple more times, I feel for her. She had been manipulated by Amschel since she was born. He is the evil one!!

Like Lady Yukirin said, Diva just wanted a family. She grew up trapped in that tower like an animal while Saya was raised by Joel. Hers is a tragic story. She may seem like the bad guy throughout the series, but she's not. It's Amschel.

I HATE that man. stressed

and when I use caps lock, it's serious. stare

[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas