Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who should have the sakabatou?
  Kenji
  Yahiko
View Results

Kiyosato Kenji

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:54 pm
why does he give the Sakabatou to yahiko instead of saving it for his son because yahiko will want to give it to his son
Does kenshin not want kenji to be a swordsman?
i know in the manga he says to kenji that maybe yahiko will give it to him but knowing yahikos pride in his samurai ancestry he will want to give it to his son(or at least i would)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:56 am
I had no idea about that cuz I haven't read the manga yet.

If anyone here likes the idea of Kenji inheriting the Sakabatou, they should be happy to know that in my fanfic story, Kenshin gives the Sakabatou to his son, which in turn gives it to his daughter and, she gives it to her son: Kenshin Belmont! 3nodding
Click on the links to my profile & journal if you want to know more.  

Kenshin Belmont

Unbeatable Hunter

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200

-part time ninja-

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:38 pm
Kenshin gave up swordsman ship, he did not want to pass it down, and thous gave it to Yahiko.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:02 am
If I remember correctly, I heard something about Kenshin not wanting to pass his skills down but, in my fanfic I sort of changed the fact that Yahiko didn't get the sakabatou. Even though Kenshin's skills weren't passed down in my fanfic, the sword was and my character developed his own style of fighting. True, he may not be as deadly as his ancestor but he can still kick a$$. mrgreen  

Kenshin Belmont

Unbeatable Hunter

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ame Yuki Kaze

Clean Seeker

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:39 pm
If you believe that Jesus Christ is the Savior of humanity and aren't afraid to say so, paste this into your signature.

Kenshin passed the Sakabatou on to Yahiko instead of Kenji because Kenshin's body was too worn down to use HMR anymore and a new defender was needed. Kenji was too young, so the sword went to Yahiko.

User Image

~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff