Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

everyone likes free gold
  free gold?
View Results

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:59 pm
it's simple really rate the avi above you . . . 1-10 . . . if below a 8 try to give some kind of tip as to what could be improved . . .

and yes whoever is above you even if you've rated them before go ahead and rate them . . . i normally wait a bit before i rerate someone, so i'm not rating the exact same thing, in other words waiting till they make a change to thier avi . . . but that's up to each person . . .  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:34 pm
8 out of 10. the only thing I would do if I were you is get rid of the tail, unless you really like it. but I guess it goes along with the horns and such. aww nvm! its good lol. rate me harsh please.  

dyke dyke goose

Lucky Charms Pancake
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:42 pm
8 Then.

Really good matching, but I would suggest some green to go with the helmet.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:44 pm
Lucky Charms Pancake
8 Then.

fresh grass skirt maybe for me? and I love your avi, but I prefer the OMFG instead of your towel wrap. but I guess you wanted to show off the new item 8 out of 10.

dyke dyke goose

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:47 pm
hmmm . . . 7 you need some more red at the bottom and the pixie wings are well white on the black/purple/red theme you've got going . . . although how the heck did you get those horns to be red and black striped or am i seeing things ?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:50 pm
Razin Frostdrake
hmmm . . . 7 you need some more red at the bottom and the pixie wings are well white on the black/purple/red theme you've got going . . . although how the heck did you get those horns to be red and black striped or am i seeing things ?

they are always like that lol.  

dyke dyke goose

Lucky Charms Pancake
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:52 pm
EetChurGreenies
Lucky Charms Pancake
8 Then.

fresh grass skirt maybe for me? and I love your avi, but I prefer the OMFG instead of your towel wrap. but I guess you wanted to show off the new item 8 out of 10.

C'est vrail (It's true x3) I was planning on moving back to my dear OMFG soon.
It's all in shades of color, I think some small parts of green would look cool.

As for Razin, 7, the pants don't seem the right blue, and the brown on the Herme's is kind of random. But who am I to say that, wit my random armadillo.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:59 pm
Lucky Charms Pancake
EetChurGreenies
Lucky Charms Pancake
8 Then.

C'est vrail (It's true x3) I was planning on moving back to my dear OMFG soon.
It's all in shades of color, I think some small parts of green would look cool.

As for Razin, 7, the pants don't seem the right blue, and the brown on the Herme's is kind of random. But who am I to say that, wit my random armadillo.

I added some green, what do you think? or are these shoes better http://public2.tektek.org/img/av/0804/d23/21/75ec24.png

dyke dyke goose

Lucky Charms Pancake
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:10 pm
I like your current shoes.

Those look good, but I still think you need a tad green in the torso area.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:15 pm
9 only thing i'm not liking is the headwrap thing . . . i could say armadillo . . . but i've known people with those and raccoons and some other VERY odd animals as pets . . . so that's not too unusual to me . . .  

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

BlueAltitude
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:44 pm
Razin Frostdrake
9 only thing i'm not liking is the headwrap thing . . . i could say armadillo . . . but i've known people with those and raccoons and some other VERY odd animals as pets . . . so that's not too unusual to me . . .

7/10 Some of the things just dont match for me. I am a big critque of color matching
next person please rate this one not the one i am wearing

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:46 pm
8 out of 10 I love the purple.

Mines kinda crap at the mo so you can dis.  

Kalzonie
Crew

Sparkly Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:53 pm
6 one of the shirts should be different . . . the pants and shoes look like starter stuff . . . but with how some items look i could be wrong . . .

and yes i know the blues don't all match but i've only got two tails to choose from and the raptor tail has that flame on it and is behind the avi for the most part . . . and the pants are the only ones that have a strong resemblance to the O.C.'s pants although they do need to be a different shade . . . i've yet to find a pair that looks closer to me yet . . . though i keep looking . . . and the scarf is there just because . . . i know that doesn't fit . . .  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:58 pm
So do I rate you since you have been rated? O.o  

[Zigaroma]

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:11 pm
8.5 you could use some red in the shoe area . . .

and yes whoever is above you even if you've rated them before go ahead and rate them . . . i normally wait a bit before i rerate someone, so i'm not rating the exact same thing, in other words waiting till they make a change to thier avi . . .

and Bluealtitude i think this looks a bit better . . . i myself am not fond of the omfg . . . although i tried the omg on yours and it looked wicked awesome . . . but that's way out of most people's price range . . . anyhow here's what i think looks best . . . just my opinion though
User Image  
Gaiaholics Anonymous

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces