Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Requiem Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:13 am
Knights of a distant land, were banished from thier land, and set arift on a small raft. In a sudden change of events, they landed on an island. when they left the island, they another boat picks them up. What they would later figure out is that this boat led to what they knew as Ninja Country. Now they are learning new techniques, along with making new friends.

Name:
Rank sad Ninja, Knight, Pirate, or Gunslinger)
Country sad Razril=Knight, Falena=Gunslinger, Hi no Kuni=Ninja, Sea=Pirate)
Weapon:
Kekkai Genkai sad Knights, and Gunslingers, if wanted make up one)
Background/Bio:
Appearance:  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:30 am
Name: Sephiro Uchiha
Weapon:Katana, Shuriken, Kunai, Bow
Kekkai Genkai: Sharingan
Background: A young Ninja who happened to be on the ship at the time of the accident. He's stubborn, charismatic, and always determined to be better than everyone. He is a skilled archer, and an experienced fighter, excelling in most everything he does. He is know throughout Ninja Country as the "Sleeping Wind".
Appearance:

Normal Attire
User Image

Shinobi Clothes
User Image  

Baby Jynx

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:15 pm
Name:Sakata Kara

Race:Elf

Weapon:Bow & Arrow

Kekkai Genkai:None

Bio:She was abandoned at age 5 and left for dead at age 14 she became a knight for an order called the white spirit

Appearance:User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:20 pm
Name: Kazu Haran

Weapon:
User Image

Kekkai Genkai: I'll figure one out later.

Bio: A powerful gunslinger, Kazu was banished from Falena because she refused to bow down to an opressive government. She was on the ship during the accident, but never bothered to socialize with anyone on there; she was never good with people to begin with. But Kazu holds a dangerous secret, and one that's sure to send more gunslingers from Falena after her, if they haven't already...

Appearance:
User Image  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:11 pm
Jynx was sitting down next to a girl with a hood on. "Hello" said Jynx, but she didn't budge. "Hi, Hola, What up, Konichiwa." Jynx said still trying to at least get a smile. "Damn, Say Hi!!!!" He yelled now aggravated from not getting attention.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:41 pm
She looked at him out of the corner of her eyes before going back to playing with her guns. She then looked to see if he had left yet, but noticed he hadn't. She grumbled under her breath.
"... Hi. Are you happy now?" She snapped at him, putting the gun up to his forehead. The people around them gasped and she muttered a few more curse words before putting it away. "What do you want anyway...?"
She had just been getting over thrown out of her own home, and now her country. What could this guy want? Kazu didn't know, and at the moment, she didn't really care as long as it wasn't Falena related.  

OkamiKazu

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:28 pm
Sakata stood behind a tree getting ready to kill a deer a sudden shouting startled the deer away she put her bow away"What the hell"she said then walked into town and saw the girl yelling at the guy"Hey whats your problem you scared away my fresh kill"she said the the hooded girl  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:34 pm
Kazu watched the newcomer before shrugging and going back to glare at the guy. "Sorry..." she said finally.  

OkamiKazu

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:45 pm
Sakata sighed"Its ok"then she walked away to get somthing to eat  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:01 pm
"Umm...OK, I just wanted a Hi, but you obviously took it overboard." Jynx said, the look on his face was inbetween grimace and happiness. "By the way, I'm Sephiro, otherwise known as Jynx." Jynx said before getting up and walking of towards the forest.  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:04 pm
Kazu got up and followed him, not sure of what to say. She finally settled with, "I'm... sorry about that... I'm not particulary used to people." She shook her head and adjusted the guns at her hips. "Besides, why are you smiling? If you had caught me in a seriously bad mood, you might've had a bullet in your head."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:12 pm
"No I wouldn't have" Jynx said trying to antaganize the girl "If you really want a fight we can spar right here." Jynx added, hand on sword, other hand at waist  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:22 pm
She looked at him, wondering if she could actually win. Jynx was bigger than her, and had more muscle. Kazu had a slight, tiny build, better for running and enderance than actual hand to hand combat. "In this case, I think you're right..." She unbelted the holsters and set the guns on the ground. She then took off the cloak, reveiling a waterfall of blue hair that swept over her purple eyes. "But I guess I'll take you up on that offer, seeing as I'm bored and there's no bar with good fights." She pinned back her hair out of her face, broadcasting the tattoo on her forehead.

It looked like this:
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:39 pm
"Ok, lets go" Jynx said as he all of a sudden disappeared "Lets see how good you are" Jynx said from a tree nearby.  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:57 pm
"Ninja..." she muttered. She sighed and completely relaxed her stance. She breathed deeply and closed her eyes, using her hearing instead of her vision.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff