Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply .::The Surreal Sanctuary::.
Guild Members: Add Mule to Friendslist

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheSurrealSanctuary
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:46 pm
PLEASE ADD THE MULE TO YOUR FRIENDS LIST!

Wed Aug 20, 6:05 pm
Hello guild members, Rose here. I just wanted to update things. Please follow rules, have fun, ect. Remember spamming and flaming and trolling are bad.
We have plenty of user run and guild run contests in the constest forum. If you would like to help keep them up, please donate to the mule, and NOT the guild. That's very important, as donating to the guild only allows us to purchase forums.
I hope you all like this guild as much as we do(: and remember, Please don't post in this thread.

Thank you,

Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:46 pm
Hey, it's that awesome guild mule ya'll been waiting on. How's everybody doing tonight? Anywho, I am giving you a heads up on a sweet new contest for guildies! Currently, the crew is polling on a topic for the contest, which we will hold every week, as long as donations continue. If you would like to donate to the guild mule for future contest prizes, please send gifts or trades to me.

Here's a hint towards the prizes for first place and runner up in the upcoming event:

Something mysterious in the sky
A couple grand.

I'll get back to you once the contest starts, please do not post in this forum.

This is the guild mule, and I would like it if all Guild Members added him to their friendslist. This is to enable some fun installments to the guild in the future. ^_^

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:00 am
The poetry contest for May has begun! Please visit the Contest Covert to participate!

EDIT: The constest has been closed, and the prizes will soon be dispensed. Thankyou for participating(:  

TheSurrealSanctuary
Crew

.::The Surreal Sanctuary::.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces