Introduce yourself Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:29 pm
Ok, this is the place where you introduce yourself to everybody. Tell us a bit about youself, maybe a bit of what you want to see in this guild.
Ok, so, im Hellz Kirara, but please just call me Kirara. I love to rp, my main fav rps are Humans, Demons, Vamps, Wolves, Cats. Im a very random person, so expect to hear random jeberish from me, if i say something idiotic, its most likely because i act like an idiot more than half the time. I do have my smart moments, though they usually dont happen very often, im a person that will forgive just about any mistake because i most likely made the same mistake myself. If im in a bad mood, you best stay away from me unless you want to get severly hurt. Though most of the time i am a happy-go-lucky person. I love anime ~this includes naruto, inuyasha, Ginga Nagareboshi Gin, and Ginga Densetsu Weed and most likely more that i can remember right now~ and well, thats just bout me all in one short paragraph blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:55 pm
thanks kirara, i should have thought of this sooner. redface  

The Complete Idiots Guide

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:29 pm
Lol ish no problem  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:48 pm
^ ^ FINE I JOINED A GUILD OMG im tired of being out of the loop

um i guess i better introduse myself then
^ ^im latuf
im a guy whom is very lovable im a furry and i love dogs
so ya thats about it ^ ^  

latuf
Vice Captain

Namiac

Perfect Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:10 pm
Hello~ xD
Im Heather, but call me Syu D<
So then anyways, THIS IS THE THIRD GUILD I GOT INVITED TO IN TWO WEEKS.
Insanity, I know. v.<
I like pretty much any Rp, semi-lit... Lit lit.
I LOVE FIGHTING RPS, BEWARE!!!

Im... Crazy, and random and other stuffs you'll figure out -I think-
So then... Yeah. O.o
I LIKE TACOZ. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:33 am
Hello! I'm Lea, like almost everyone in the guild I'm spazzy and very random at points. I luffles any animals (even snakes although I choose not to get too close...) I love to rp, I only go on forums to rp! I don't care what kind of rp I'm in, as long as my character can be neko/vampire/human... If anyone wants to hear my character's story pm me or sumtin... so yeah, that's about it... mrgreen  

Lea_tai615

2,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100

u thot wrong

Beloved Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:31 am
WOW! cool guild!
I'm Sarah, I LOVE to rp! whee
Im really quite the random person, and I like to post funny random icons! normaly in rps, Im a dragon half breed, human, ninja, or a mage. And something that EVERY body needs to know about me, is that i LOVE LEMONS! and KFC to....... mrgreen
I also have horrific spelling so please bear with me! sweatdrop

fav smiley: 3nodding

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:28 pm
Hello, my name is Kitteh (and I am an alcoholic, [jk] "Hello Kitteh") I'm very random, I love almost any kind of roleplay. I'm a very easy going person I think so yeah, I'll talk or roleplay to anything anybody wants, I really don't care n.n. I love anime and music. That's about it I think XD  

Kitteh Spoon

Tomorrows fallen

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:11 am
kay sweet my turn smile

I'm Tomorrows Fallen, but you can call me either Katie or Kat (kat is prefered)

So I pretty much will roleplay anything, and am always up for a challange at a new type. I wont join a roleplay if it has too many posts, (not just because I am lazy) but also because then I don't interupt a storyline thats already set and moving. I love anime, mostly any kind, but my favs are hellsing, tsubasa, s-cry-ed, trigun, escaflowne (( crying they dont have english episodes any more only french)), tokyo mew mew, and more, the list could go on. I am a very, very, very, very random person, or as others may call it ADD. hahahaa! Any ways, I will type a variety of lengths in my posts, depending on my mood and motivation I will post more. I prefer semi-lit to lit-lit only because you get more to work off of. Erm..... what else.... hmmm..... Alright thats all! Talk to you later gaters!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:30 pm
hey! i'm Zach, but you can call me Omerta (just in case you're curious, the name come's from a song by lamb of god) i love music, especially metal. the internet is like one of my best friends. i like to rp, but i prlly won't be rp'ing on more than one storyline type thing at a time. i guess that's about it  

Omerta23

Ominous Noodles

Dramatic Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:08 am
hello. im killer-chan. im nice, and... other stuff... umm... i dont know what els to say. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:53 am
xXkiller_vampressXx
hello. im killer-chan. im nice, and... other stuff... umm... i dont know what els to say. sweatdrop

WELCOME! WELCOME! feel free to join my anime magic rp if you like! 3nodding

User Image  

u thot wrong

Beloved Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:38 pm
Yo. The name's Puffi.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:45 am
I'm Crystal and well... Yeah... Latuf invited me becuase he felt bad for leaving me alone in an RP. =^-^= <--Kitty, not blushing.  

Tivonni

Brother Cormeck

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:15 pm
hi I'm Izzy biggrin and im a single, computer nerd with a bitchy older sister and a wierd and annoying little brother nice to meet you all  
Announcment Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff