Reply Adult Furries Guild
Gaming Furs!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Caiden_Winter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:32 pm
I got in on the Metal Gear Solid Online Beta and it got me thinking about what kind of stuff everyone plays! I've got a little bit of everything going in my collection.

I'm a Playstation gamer myself, but the XBox is a good system, too, before anyone comes out and calls me a fanboy or something silly.

If anyone is looking me up, my PSN id is TheHunterFox and I'd love to here from some fellow furs in the gaming world, maybe we can hook up for a match sometime!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:12 pm
I'm a gamer, but I mostly do PC games. If you're looking for someone to play a Blizzard game with, Starcraft or Warcraft III especially, just drop me a line.  

I lost my notebook

Caiden_Winter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:43 pm
My computer kicked the bucket ((I'm typing this from work)). So as soon as it's back up and running, I'm going to install Kubuntu. Screw you windows.

I'm a huge RPG fan, but MMOs never really floated my boat. Mostly because I get on and there are a thousand people that are better than me right there, and I suck. So I tend to game with close friends in more private environments... Man, that sounds dirtier than intended. Ah well.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 3:33 pm
Nintendo owns my soul, but I'm not really a fanboy. I recognize Nintendo's faults (and those of its console), and I don't bash the other consoles/companies. Every one has its pros and cons (excluding the N Gage, that's just... horrible), and there's no point in being a fanboy.

As for games? Hmm... I guess RPGs, puzzle games, action-adventure, racing (on a smaller level though)... whatever is good, really. Except for sports and RTS games, I just don't like them. Right now, I'm playing Half-Life 2 Episode 2, Team Fortress 2, GTAI4, and anything else I play from time to time.

If anyone wants to team up on TF2, just send a message.  

CaprinaePsi

Hanibal Rex

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:01 pm
Non fanboy (Owns 360, PS3, Nintendo Wii)
Mostly into FPS and Horror, with a bit of Puzzle at times.

Xbox Live ID: Reddlemagne  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:43 am
XBOX 360 for me!

I mostly play FPS, though on occasion I will play RPGs.  

A Court of Owls

Bloodthirsty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Partygoer 500

Kitten Rose73

Friendly Bachelorette

8,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:21 am
i am playing ps1 and ps2 games mostly

parasite eve
chrono trigger
chrono cross
final fantasy tactics(my current game)
(sometimes for fun i play)petz cats  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:50 pm
360 and a wii.
I mostly play 360, since pretty much the only game I have for the wii (that I play that is) is Super Smash Brawl. I play all kinds of games on the 360 though, some of my favorites being: FPS, TPS, Survival/horror, RPGs, and Fighting games. As for PC, I don't have all too many online games, but I really like RTSs, FPS, Racing, etc. etc. I really don't play too many games on the computer though. I have CoD: WaW, but Vista screwed that up big time.  

Criilian

Greedy Genius

Commie Fanny Whammer

Dangerous Conversationalist

7,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:30 pm
I'm a first person shooter myself. Fallout for sure, but I really REALLY have a thing for G.O.W2. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:17 pm
XBox 360, Nintendo Wii and DS for me.

Not that i'm against Playstation.. I have a PS2. I just don't see the point in shelling out the monies for a PS3 when it doens't have many games that interest me. =

Mostly I play Rockband, puzzle games and an RPG here and there.. and a few games that make my mate go "WTF?" Teehee :3

XBox live ID: GypsyWitch  

Gennivieve

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:41 pm
PS2 and Gamecube for me. I like the fantasy RPG types. Zelda, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts...that type of thing. I don't play well with others, so I'll stick to those, thanks. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:00 pm
Left 4 Dead,

Resident Evil 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, CODE:Veronica, Dead Aim, Outbreak, Outbreak File:2 and Gaiden. Wow im a resident evil addict... I havent played the Wii one yet, Resident Evil: Chronicles I think its called. Legend of Zelda was fun, I liked Majora's Mask.  

Isaol-the-wolf

aBlackPie

Magical Pumpkin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:28 am
Im a whore for the 360

my gamer tag is BlossomStorm if anyone wants to chat/play x3  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:24 am
PS2 mainly, as that's the one working console I own right now.

Some PC games.

Busy borrowing my grandpa's wii so I can play Twilight Princess :3  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Xx Kase Kun xX

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:33 pm
Owns: PS3, PS2, X-Box360, Atari, Sega Genesis, Laptop, and Tower Comp.

I play mostly...
PS2- Shooters, Dynasty Warriors 4 and 5 , all Final Fantasies, and Call of Duty 4 and 5.
X-Box360- Call Of Duty 4 and 5, All Halo's, and a few other games.
Sega Genesis- all the sonic games
Atari- all the classics
PC- WoW, and trying to restart Furcadia and a lot of RP's  
Adult Furries Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas