Reply Avatar Talk
Drama Much?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jibo Phoenix

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:45 pm

So a girl named "Peechee Kitty" came into the AT, made a crap load of tektek threads and then her last one she was bitching that all she got was shitty tekteks xd That is funny enough by itself, but the more hilarious part was the feedback she got in that thread. I posted first about not making repeat threads in the AT and left to have dinner, when I came back there was like 4 pages of fighting....

...The AT really needs some better drama because it's scraping the bottom of the barrel here xd

The thread was reported and with the amount of flaming/trolling in it, I doubt this link will still work, but just in case anyone wants a giggle.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/avatar-talk/anyone-who-can-tektek-me-who-is-not-an-uncreative-hack-here/t.39950501/

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:47 pm
Oh I forgot that her friend came in (I think because she told her to) and started going all crazy Brittney fan, "LEAVE PEECHEE KITTY ALONE! SHE JUST WANTS A TEKTEK!" rofl  

Jibo Phoenix

Bro Lunchbox

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:33 pm
Jibo Phoenix
Oh I forgot that her friend came in (I think because she told her to) and started going all crazy Brittney fan, "LEAVE PEECHEE KITTY ALONE! SHE JUST WANTS A TEKTEK!" rofl
I lol'd. Man, these kids have no idea what AT drama used to be like, hackings and what nots. Those were the days. xP

Anyway, I'm happy I wasn't there, I would have gotten posts deleted or even banned.  

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games