Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Twilight: The Arival of "The Cult" Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kivyroku

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:38 pm
In the quiet and erie town of Forks, an unsettling breeze passes over the forests from the beach. The wedding iss being prepared for Edward and Bella, when an unknown cult of vampires come into town. Naturally the werewolves are unsettled by this, but the vampires do not care, but can they be assuemd to be kind, or do they have a dark plan for the couple.

The Cult
The Joy (Armand): Kivyroku
The Hysterics
The Murderous
The Distraught (Katherine):
The Relaxed (Accalia): medusa56
The Ravenous
Note: These are the emotions on the masks they must wear, if you choose one of them you may make a bio for them, but all bios must come through me, all cult members also should stay in contact through pms so they are all on the same page, and have the same plan in the rp.

The Werewolves
Sam Uley
Paul
Embry
Jacob: violetpriestess72

The Vampires
Edward: Misery_Rose_SinClair (temporary)
Alice: the_queen_of_the_fairies
Esme
Carlisle
Bella (Not a vampire yet): 6vampire6mistress6
Rosalie: Eternal Night 27
Jasper: Misery_Rose_SinClair
Emmett
Aro
Jane

I will only accept formal requests for parts by pm, first pm first serve and I will keep this updated, please do not make tons of posts going "Oh please let me be this person" if someone takes the part then that's it, and I'll be filling the profiles in, so don't ask for a part if someone already has it. and if you ask for a part as a member of The Cult I will post your bio on the thread, thank you guys and once we have a Jacob, Bella, Edward, and some other characters we will start. Especially Cult members besides myself.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:52 pm
The Cult Bios
Name:Armand
Mask:The Joy
Ability:Illusions of the mind
Looks:He is ratehr small and lithe, always wearing a black cloak, and also wears the mask of a smiling and happy man.
Bio: He is the leader of "The Cult" and one of the most eccentric of many vampires. He's famous for being dark and crude to his victims, he causes illusions to appaear in the minds of his victims, and causes them to do such dark acts, there is no reason for them to survive, and then he feeds on them.He seems to be planning for something big, but no one knows what he and his "family" is.

Name:Accalia
Mask:The Relaxed
Ability: Can move things with her mind. Even moods, so she can make a happy person depressed.
Looks: Is fairly tall, being 5'6". Has long silver hair that cascades down her back. Always wears jeans, t-shirts, and platform boots. Wears the mask of a setback, relaxed teenager.
Bio: She doesn't remember much off her human life except being beaten by her parents. She assumes that one night her parents through her out into the snow to bleed and was found half dead in the snow by Armand.

Name: Kathrine
Mask:The distraught
Ability: Able to rearrange a person's memories
Looks: User Image
Bio: Disappeared from her home one night, her blood sang for a vampire that attacked her then. When she realized she wasn't normal anymore, she decided she could never go back home.  

Kivyroku

Xhanti

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:06 am
Hey! I'm just trying to get the word out about an awesome Twilight RP site. It would be so cool if you could chesk it out and join! Please.

www.moonlessxnight.poboards67.com

That's the URL. Please come chesk it out, make an account and application. Please join the fun! It was started not to long ago so there isn't many posts, but the more people who join the more fun it'll be! So please, come check it out! And... tell your friends about it too! Thanks

-Jordan.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:08 pm
Ooh, can I take Alice please?  

the_queen_of_the_fairies

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:37 pm
May I take Rosalie?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:14 pm
Rosalie walked down the stairs of the house from her room down to the living room. She sat, quite relaxed on the couch and waited for the others to "wake up".  

Eternal Night 27

Kivyroku

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:58 am
From the darker edges of the forest, Armand continued walking down the road, following the trail into town. "It looks it may be time to have a real meal, and by the smell of things, I may get some entertainment as well" his never wavering smile from his mask gazing at his followers.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:44 pm
((I have a few questions before I post...

When is this RP supposed to be... After Bella and Edward fell in love and everything... or... is this when they haven't met. I was wondering if we're doing this like after the 3rd book...?))

Xhanti

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:33 pm
((Edward and Bella are getting ready for their wedding ^^ ))

Bella rolled over in bed, letting her hand fall freely to the side. She hit something, and, eyes still closed, she felt around for what it was.... Edward's face. She hadn't been able to tell - they were just as hard! Snickering, she opened her eyes.

"Sorry," she laughed softly. She moved herself on top of him. "Good morning."

((by the way, i like the marshmellow on your head, he's cute blaugh ))  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 1:50 pm
Bella woke up, hitting him in the face at the same time. He scrunched up his nose as she felt around on his face. 'Sorry,' She said laughing. Edward laughed too, putting his arms around her waist. "It's okay," He said, kissing her on top of the head.

She climbed on top of him, making him smile wide. 'Good morning,' Bella said. "That's exactly what I was thinking..." He smiled even bigger. "So, how did you sleep?"

Xhanti

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 4:27 pm
Kathrine's gaze followed the path ahead, silently looking at what was to come next.  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 7:06 pm
Xhanti
Bella woke up, hitting him in the face at the same time. He scrunched up his nose as she felt around on his face. 'Sorry,' She said laughing. Edward laughed too, putting his arms around her waist. "It's okay," He said, kissing her on top of the head.

She climbed on top of him, making him smile wide. 'Good morning,' Bella said. "That's exactly what I was thinking..." He smiled even bigger. "So, how did you sleep?"

(Umm your only playing Edward ONLY Edwrad, no god modding and you just did that to the extreme!

Armand turned slowly, but still kindly to his partner "No reason to seem so anxious my dear, they are not your first hunt after all, just ignore the mutt scents for now, we only have one target" he said as he began walking, and dissapeared in lightning speed.  

Kivyroku

medusa56

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 7:33 pm
Accalia looked calmly at the two in front of her. Keeping a relaxed face on she was silently cursing the dogs that kept over riding her nostrils. Holding her breath she followed after Kathrine and Armand depper into the forest.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 12:54 am
((really...? i don't think she was, she was only copying my actions... but whatever, that's your call ^^ ))

After all this time, Edward's sweet breath still made Bella forget to breath. And she knew her breath probably smelled like old crap to him.

She snuggled into his strong chest. "Good, I guess... I didn't wake up anyway," she grinned. "How did you...well, not sleep?"

6vampire6mistress6

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 12:44 pm
Kathrine nodded silently, keeping up with Armand's speed, following a few steps behind him.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff