"I bet its you Red Boy.."
"No way, it is Alex..He seems weird"
"Why are you acting so weird Frostdrake?"
"I am sure it is pixie chick"

These were the words said during the last three days. Everyone was safe...until now...

It was the morning of the third day in the apartment, everyone started to realize that there was a killer with them, some freaking out more than others. Was it to hide their guilt? Were some TOO comfortable?

Everyone was asleep until the coughing was heard. Lucky Charms Pancake started tossing on the ground. He was in pain. Everyone was rushing towards Lucky Charms Pancake to see what was wrong. The guard called 911 and the medics ran into the apartment "OUT OF MY WAY!"
They rushed in. "Lucky Charms Pancake seems to be poisoned"

Going to the hospital they only had a few moments left. It was almost sure that Lucky Charms Pancake would die..

All the people in the apartment were pushed on a bus to the hospital.

Someone said that they saw 5 People go into the room where lucky was being treated. A nurse thought that they were doing something on the cart where the pills were.

She didn't say anything to the doctors because she was not certain.

The doctor gave Lucky Charms Pancake a pill, immediately Lucky Charms Pancake went back to a normal state.

-side note- Without the 5 people that helped, Lucky Charms pancake would have died today.

Everyone was sent back to the apartment.

Someone came in and spoke to all of them.
"Lucky Charms Pancake was poisoned today. We do not know how or why but what we do know for a fact is that there is not only a sniper in this room...but a crazed killer."
"We are taking extra measures to make sure that something like this does not happen again. We can not safely say who is these two people but we find it sickening."
He left.

Was it Frostdrake, the guy who is suspicious of "Red" and "Pixie"? Or is it Ziggy who keeps taking notes, saying it is "His job/work".
Or is it someone else?
You decide...
---------------------------------------------
Voting is on Monday for the first user vote off. There may or may not be one more killing before then. You are all in the apartment again now.