Welcome to Gaia! ::

Conflicted

Back to Guilds

A place where every one belongs and every one can have different, conflicting opinions. 

Tags: Help, Everybody, Roleplaying, Writing, Games 

Reply .:Music Forum :.
Music rules

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lovliest Nightmare
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:50 pm
RULES:
1. No slamming/flaming
2. Keep it PG-13
3. Have fun

If any crew member feels that another rule need to be added, please add it. Thank you.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:26 am
4. For the love of God, no Fall Out Boy.  

Amarythe
Crew

Daydream Beyond

Versatile Vampire

14,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:24 pm
is this a forum for talking about music you like? or for posting your own self made music? well anyways i guess i will do both... a lot of samples of the music i like are on my gaia homepage so if you wish to hear them just checkout my page ^.^ although thats not all the music i love... i could only fit so much on there lol... and as for music i made myself i just recently started making music using the fruity loops program with several synthesizer plug-ins added. I made the melodies and mixed and put together everything for the song using different instruments and sounds from the synthesizers if you would like to hear my first new song please go here: www.myspace.com/deathlotusmusic

there is only one song so far the rest are still in progress... and i will add them later when they are finished... making music is hard lol... especially when i love to do so many forms of art its hard for me to get things finished lol  
.:Music Forum :.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games