Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super-Happy-Fun-Time Guild

Back to Guilds

A fun place to make both friends and gold. 

Tags: giveaway, game, gold, contest, free 

Reply Contests, Giveaways, and General Chat
Yaoi Corner ->For all your wants, needs, and fantasys<-

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TehRedKitsune

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:07 pm
Gwhahahaha. domokun

So what are your favorite yaoi pairings, why, and if you think they'll ever be canon or not.

Because you know you saw this coming. xp sweatdrop xd 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:18 pm
Are we talking any particular fandom here? xD

I used to be really into the Harry Potter slash-fics (well, non-slash too, but the majority of it out there is slash). My favorite pairing was probably Harry/Draco...there was this one I read that was just...wow, in a "WTF did I just read? 0.o" sort of way. You'd have to read it to understand (but you'd have to be 18 to read it, lol). Actually, there were a lot that I've read that are wow like that...normal pairings/stories are just so boring sometimes xD

Anyhoo, I like Harry/Draco 'cause it really makes a lot of sense, in a twisted sort of way. There's so much tension between the two of them in canon, that it's gotta be more than that they're just rivals.

I like Draco/Ron, too, as long as it's well-done.

And none of it will ever be canon because the series is over xD

If we're talking Gaia, though...I dunno. I guess I'd say Devin/Liam because they're probably the two hottest chunks of manflesh on Gaia, IMO, but honestly, I don't think any of the NPCs are developed enough as characters for me to consider who they might hook up with.  

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350

TehRedKitsune

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:52 pm
I'm talking about anything 3nodding

I pretty much only read Harry/Draco if its well done, or just a minor part of a good story. sweatdrop I'm part of the weird group of people that like HP/TM-LV though. biggrin gwhahahahaa. It does and doesn't make sense at the same time heart  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:42 am
Oh gosh, it's been a while since I was in the fandom...who's TM again? sweatdrop  

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

TehRedKitsune

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 2:50 pm
Whoops. XD

I meant to put TR = Tom Riddle. Ya know....Voldie as a kiddy xd  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 9:40 am
Ah, yes. That's what I was thinking (his initials being TMR), but I wasn't sure. whee

Okay - what's the weirdest pairing you've come across? x3  

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Moondapple

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:14 pm
TehRedKitsune

I pretty much only read Harry/Draco if its well done, or just a minor part of a good story. sweatdrop I'm part of the weird group of people that like HP/TM-LV though. biggrin gwhahahahaa. It does and doesn't make sense at the same time heart

i think it makes sense if its onesided!!! XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:55 pm
Moondapple
TehRedKitsune

LMAO. I like to say it makes sense anyway...but one sided makes a lot more sense than Pikachu stealing Mistys bike.

o_O Whoa. that was weird. domokun  

TehRedKitsune

Moondapple

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:52 pm
TehRedKitsune
Moondapple
TehRedKitsune

LMAO. I like to say it makes sense anyway...but one sided makes a lot more sense than Pikachu stealing Mistys bike.

y would pikachu need a bike??? O.o i dont get it! XDDD  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:37 pm
Moondapple
TehRedKitsune
Moondapple
TehRedKitsune

y would pikachu need a bike??? O.o i dont get it! XDDD

exactly....-shifty eyes-  

TehRedKitsune

Contests, Giveaways, and General Chat

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out