Jake
View Results

La Petit Belle

6,650 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:47 pm
Who else thinks that all the books will be made into a movie?
I mean i think it will be stupid to make only Twilight and not New Moon, Eclipse - perhaps even Breaking Dawn into a movie.

Who else has any thoughts on this?  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 11:54 am
(:
Well; they better.

If they make alot of money out of this one, i should think they'll make more.
It'd be stupid not too, when Twilight got such a reaction from the fans.

Teh Toasted E m o

bustinrs2kickurs

Melodious Darling

7,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 2:41 pm
Ok, first off let me say I am sooo looking forward to Twilight the movie and I think they are going to do an amazing job sticking to the book and the characters are all great and so on and so forth...

HOWEVER, I beleive if they continue the whole series, I think they will screw it up.

Maybe not, but if they don't, then it would be totally awesome to have all four DVD's sitting next to all four books ^_^ heart  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 7:37 pm
i agree it would be way stupid if they didn't make the rest of the movies but at least they are making our favorite book(s) into a movie and i'm so proud who they picked for the cast and i agree with bustinrs2kickurs it would be awesome to have my 3 (soon to be 4 books) next to eachother with the movies right beside them  

Sakura Haruno67

5,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 6:41 pm
Well whether or not they make movies out of the rest of the books is based on how well Twilight does. I have a feeling that the huge fandom will give it enough money to make the next 3 films
I really hope they don't though. I hope they just stick with one movie.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 12:43 pm
They even said its most likely going to be like harry potter, so with that in mind it will probably become a series of movies too!  

Emo Oompa Loompa

beiber_fever69

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:54 pm
If Twilight ends out to be s**t.. then they probably won't make a second or third... or fourth.

Kind of like the Unfortunate Events.. that movie wasn't that horrible but I guess they didn't make enough money or maybe they're still working on the next one? Idk

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:41 am
I think that they will if Twilight is a big enough hit. I mean when they were casting one thing they took into consideration was age so that the actors wouldn't get to old for future movies.

lost_smile

Sawgirl

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:54 pm
New Moon would make a horrible movie, because the most interesting character leaves for most of the book. D; They'd have to skip most of the boring, depressing parts...but I have to admit, the birthday party and the Volturi parts would be pretty damn interesting. *picturing Jane and Alec...shudders*

The Twilight Movie

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games