Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Hold everything!!!! We've got this all wrong!!!!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:12 am
So far, everyone's been so worried about Bella becoming a vampire. But let me rearrange all your thinking and pose another question.

I was just talking to one of my incredibly vampire savvy buddies. He's been at this vampire thing for ages (no pun intended) so he's a pretty reliable source.

As you have probably figured out, I'm determined to find out what I can about vampire sex so I can prepare for the big moment that Edward gives his virtue away. I thought that nothing more could shock me until my friend informed of an entirely new concept. I nearly fell out of my chair, so hang on while I knock your socks off.

He told me that there are rare cases where a vampire male will become so consumed with passion for his human wife, that the first time they have sex it has greater power then vampire "curse". It overrides whatever made them a vampire AND WILL RENDER THEM HUMAN AGAIN.

So, now my question isn't when will Bella be a vampire - it's can Edward be human again?

Just food for thought. Plus I like to bother all of you blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:32 am
Maybe but Steph's vampies are somewhat different from the vampires you read in those 'All about the traditional vampire' books.

Bella and Edward's story were written up from a dream she had (Stephenie's site>>Twilight Series>>Twilight>>Story) and were developed from that.

And I really don't think Edward will become a human again...(imo)  

moffity

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:54 pm
Wow, new thoughts and ideas have occurred over me.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:45 pm
the only cullen that I think really wants to be humen is Rosalie couse she wants to have kids  

kgirl1992

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:59 pm
Thats a very good theory and possible! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ew..I hope that doesn't happen..Edward as a human? How boring...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

KiraLight
Crew

EverybodysFooled

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:08 pm
I like it but I don't think it will happen.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:11 pm
no no no that's not gonna happen stare  

Fifii

Creative-berry-genius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:38 pm
I really don't think the "sex scene" will be in to much depth like everyone is talking about. Why are people really excited about it Stephenie doesn't really seem like the Ann Rice type of person. I am more excited about their love continuing on for an eternity. Edward is not going to turn back into a human cause if this theory was true then why hasen't Alice/Jasper, Rosalie/Emmett, or Carlisle/Esme turned back into a human. They all have a deep relationship and you know if they live together for all those centuries that none of them are virgins except for Edward. Personally I don't like the idea of Edward turning human again I think it would take away some of "sparkle" (no pun intended) to the books.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:08 pm
i really really doubt it.....

besides where ever your friend got that theory,
it was not one of the books.

stephenie's vampires are different.

but.... come to think of it....nah!

Dine with the Damned

Cecilia Rose

5,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:19 pm
If that happened, I would sream and probably throw the book against the wall. sorry but, i don't really think that COULD happen.If Edward were human, in my opinion, there'd be no point to the story. sorry again.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:14 pm
edward shouldnt become human, it would take away so much of the excitement.  

fancy-painted-boats-

sakanaya

4,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:27 pm
I doubt that Edward will become human again, especially through those means. As much as Stephanie Meyer isn't afraid to broach the subject in her books, she probably wouldn't make sex the cure, even between a couple truly in love - she's a religious lady, after all.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:25 pm
Yes, but you have to know how certain authors think. I have Alice complex - I predicted exactly what would happen in the Harry Potter books and i was right haha I knew I should've taken bets... xD

I think that Edward may become human again, but then both of them will have the choice whether or not to turn into vampires again. OR perhaps Edward will become a human BUT he's already bitten Bella and they switch roles, which would be really odd. I don't think that one would happen though.  

6vampire6mistress6

La Petit Belle

6,650 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 1:35 am
Oh gawd no!
then edward will die and that is not a good thought for me!

I prefer Bella and Edward living together and in love for all time. It is way more romantic.
I highly doubt that Edward can be turned back into a human.
Even though its an interesting theory i will scream if it ever did happen.

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff