Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:46 pm
I'm in the process of completely changing my avi's look, which is a big thing for me since it only happens... oh... once every 6 months or so. Even then, I usually tweak it for the next few months until I'm satisfied with it.

Have you had the same avi since you got your dream avi? Do you change daily or even two or three times a day? Do you only change for holidays and then immediately change back after the event it over? How often do you change?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:49 pm
i may change clothes and some items . . . but i tend to always have the superior form on, the horns, the tail, and the boots . . . before that i did everything i could to keep my avi from looking human, then the raptor items came out and it's steadily gotten closer to being a dragon, all i'm missing are blue wings now . . .  

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

Parasox v2

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:16 pm
I change my outfit most days but I have about 4 or 5 outfits I use frequently  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:34 pm
Every few days. I like playing dress-up with my Avi.  

sometimesalways

Vice Captain

fxxkin demon

Cattrain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:20 am
Ever since I got my superior form, I keep it on. I usually change my avatar rarely, but recently I have changed it often, for the sake of RP.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:53 am
6 to 4 mintes if not that when my feeling kindai pissed i change my avi appeance to what on inside  

Lord DemiBaal

Living_PLuShiE

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:13 am
I hardly ever change on this account, come to think of it I hardly ever change in general. For this avatar it's because I still want to resemble the art in my sig, on one of my mules I don't change because I want to maintain a pose of an evolving item. The other because it was my dream avi that took half a year to achieve, but maybe in time I'll move on =P  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:49 am
I usualy change when I get something new to play with. xD  

Lady Cres

Bloblike Cutie-Pie

Salmay
Captain
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:51 am
Every couple of days, I guess.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:46 am
Living_PLuShiE
I hardly ever change on this account, come to think of it I hardly ever change in general. For this avatar it's because I still want to resemble the art in my sig, on one of my mules I don't change because I want to maintain a pose of an evolving item. The other because it was my dream avi that took half a year to achieve, but maybe in time I'll move on =P

you could say that about mine the not changing cause of the art but i do change . . . the art is of an O.C. i decided to make . . . and i just typically base my avi heavily on his design . . . but even though i do so typically i do have fun with the cloths and items . . . i just keep the horns, superior form, tail, and boots so i can maintain atleast the dragon look  

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

daisybug

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:50 am
I change almost every day. I do have certain "looks" I always go back to but get bored very quickly. I have a mule that I'm working on an outfit on and when (and if) it's ever done I'll probably not change it for a long long time.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:41 am
once every few months  

snookiecookie

BlueAltitude
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:19 pm
It kinda depends, I like the avatars I work really hard on. I usually wear them off and on and a week usually then I get tired and try to make something fun  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:22 pm
i don't really...ever haha
unless an item that matches and SCREAMS awesome to me comes about, i usually stay the same

TarotLies

BlueAltitude
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:26 pm
elk1300
i don't really...ever haha
unless an item that matches and SCREAMS awesome to me comes about, i usually stay the same

never?  
Gaiaholics Anonymous

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces