0%  [ 0 ]
I haven't read it yet. ^^;
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

eternally_the_siren_sings
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:31 pm
Basically a discussion of the manga and novel, and how it differs from the anime.

Saya's boobs got huge. gonk  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:49 am
Basically a discussion of the manga and novel, and how it differs from the anime.

Saya and Diva are so much hotter in the manga <3

I like how the manga ends better, I love the style of drawing, and over all I think I like it a whole lot better.

Except Nathan is a major b***h

Everyone also has more expressions, Hagi included. And I like how it shows more of the past when Diva was released, it's also a lot more gorier.

I love the novel so far too, I read the first novel volume in under two days, It's amazingly awesome :>  

D-i-v-a
Captain

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 9:16 am
I've read the first two volumes of the manga (thank you for the manga traders link, D-i-v-a heart ) and am going to drive out to the bookstore twenty minutes away (even if I have to drive to the forty minute one) the same day the third volume comes out. xd I love it! It took me a while to get used to the art style because i was so used to the anime's style, but after I finished the first volume i immediately started on the second one. I don't know when I'll be able to buy the first two volumes (because I'm kind of low on money right now crying )but I'm definitely going to some time in the future.

And yeah, I noticed Saya's boobs, too. ninja sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 10:41 am
You'll be shocked on what happens Volume 5, seriously epic man D:
Saya looks better with bigger breasts, in the beginning of the anime she looks like a guy D: So I think it's a decent change in her appearance to prove that she in, in fact, a chick.  

D-i-v-a
Captain

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 12:38 pm
She was rather small up top in the anime and so she looked really tom-boy-ish. Bigger boobs has helped her look more girly. I always noticed in pictures that they made Diva's boobs bigger than Saya's and I would think, "What's the deal?" but now Saya's about the same with Diva. ^^; So I think it's a good change, too. It could be worse like some changes in mangas where a teenage boy from the anime is suddenly a little girly boy in the manga and just looks utterly ridiculous. (cough, cough! Robin in the D'Eon manga, cough! ninja )

See what I mean? Diva:User Image Saya:User Image

anyway, let's stop talking about boobs. it may run off some of our male members from posting in the thread. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 1:22 pm
YamiCheza
She was rather small up top in the anime and so she looked really tom-boy-ish. Bigger boobs has helped her look more girly. I always noticed in pictures that they made Diva's boobs bigger than Saya's and I would think, "What's the deal?" but now Saya's about the same with Diva. ^^; So I think it's a good change, too. It could be worse like some changes in mangas where a teenage boy from the anime is suddenly a little girly boy in the manga and just looks utterly ridiculous. (cough, cough! Robin in the D'Eon manga, cough! ninja )

anyway, let's stop talking about boobs. it may run off some of our male members from posting in the thread. sweatdrop

On the contrary: It might attract them. xp  

Crew

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 10:40 pm
YamiCheza

On the contrary: It might attract them. xp

LOL! rofl Oh, that's right! I see what you mean! xd  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:18 am

Well, Carl or "Charles" got chibified for some reason... eek

I was disappointed that Diva's twins weren't born, but happy that Solomon lived in the end.
(Edit by YamiCheza: Spolier. Highlight if you want to read.)

Shino Mikami

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 9:39 am
Shino Mikami

Well, Carl or "Charles" got chibified for some reason... eek

I was disappointed that Diva's twins weren't born, but happy that Solomon lived in the end.

yeah, i don't understand why Carl was chibified. i kind of liked the insane adult Carl from the anime. ninja (he was more fun to make fun of lol!)
Solomon lives?! Good, I was really unhappy with how he died in the anime. It was just so... not right. xp
(Edit: Spoiler. Highlight if you want to read.)  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 11:28 am
the anime is much better  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 2:00 pm
I think we should be cautious about what spoilers we're giving away about the manga, so don't forget to tag your manga spoilers. Type them in white and/or give warning please. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:54 am
thats right , somepeople might not it to be spoiled for them hence the name spoilers  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:32 pm
Yeah so you can do like this and type them in white (which is what we've suggested in the past): I LOOOOOOVE BLOOD+! XD

Or you can do like this: WARNING! SPOILER! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

SPOILER: I saw the last episode!

We prefer if you white out your words so there won't be a chance of someone accidentally reading something they don't want to.  
[ Blood+ ]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games