Noisy Vampires

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:06 am
This topic has to do with my new siggy!

1. Please don't steal my siggy... I made it it myself and believe it or not, it took a lot of brainpower to come up with that phrase!!!!!!!!!!!! If you wanna use it, please PM me.

2. We've heard Edward make many...well, kitty noises, actually. We've heard that he growls and hisses. (If you don't believe me when I say a cat growls, tell that to my boyfriends cat when I sat on her! Sorry Blackie...) But I'm sure he makes other unhuman noises too, so like my sig says, I bet if you touch him just right, he'll purr. What do you think? Are there any other sounds you think a vampire makes?

Haha This sounds like some sort of preschool class. Ok kids, what sounds does a vampire make...? VERY good!! *pats you on the head* xd  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 12:45 am
Sorry for double-posting, but I just thought of something funny with the noises. My dog is SO lazy and she has this hilarious habit of being like Bella - she dreams out loud. I'll be sitting in the office and all of a sudden in the living room I'll hear this muffled "woof...grrrr, WOOF..."

Do you think Jacob barks like that in his sleep? xd  

6vampire6mistress6

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 5:07 am
YOUR SIG IS COOL!  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 7:29 am
your sig is cool and i like your theory, especially the jacob 1! lol  

LexiLu Latte

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash