Prom :DDDDDD Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LolCow Loves Cheeze

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 5:44 pm
Yay! I'm so excited. I even got my outfit ready. xD
So guys. What's your plans for the prom? Gonna ask someone? Got your fancy prom outfit ready to go? Counting down the days until it comes? x3
I'm personally excited to see what the flash game is like. @_@  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 5:48 pm
I'm excited, but I doubt I'll ask anybody. That cape from the Cash Shop cracks me up.  

Rubican

LolCow Loves Cheeze

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 5:51 pm
xD YEah. It's so ridiculous.  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 6:01 pm
i dont remember people saying they wear capes to proms...  

BlueAltitude
Vice Captain

Salmay
Captain
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 6:16 pm
He did stuff like that on Project Runway all the time. I was surprised that I liked a lot of the designs he made for Gaia, since his stuff was usually a bit weird. Lots of really huge collar things.  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 6:18 pm
My IRL girlfriend is on gaia so I will go to prom with her.

No plans in terms of buying clothes. Ever since MTV there has been this influx of clothing that makes the female avatars look thinner than usual and the male once look military like with huge shoulders and that cape in the cash shop GAHH!!! gonk  

Syphirone

[Zigaroma]

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 6:30 pm
My irl gf is on gaia but idk if shes going to take part in the event so idk. Maybe one of you lucky ladies will get to go with me. wink  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 9:42 pm
BlueAltitude

A goth couple at my prom wore black capes. There was another couple that had matching dress/tux vest in neon orange. It was kinda odd...
Maybe the one in the shop is supposed to be more prom king/ prom queen type of deal.  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 9:52 pm
Karma v2
BlueAltitude

A goth couple at my prom wore black capes. There was another couple that had matching dress/tux vest in neon orange. It was kinda odd...
Maybe the one in the shop is supposed to be more prom king/ prom queen type of deal.

and i've seen the infamous duck tape suit and dress couple . . . not the ones who had a video, some couple at my school who decided to mimic them . . .  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 9:58 pm
Razin Frostdrake
Karma v2
BlueAltitude

and i've seen the infamous duck tape suit and dress couple . . . not the ones who had a video, some couple at my school who decided to mimic them . . .

surprised Oh no.... I'd think that would be uncomfortable. You'd be sweaty and disgusting by the end of the night. Still.... one of the many uses for duct tape xd  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 10:06 pm
Karma v2
Razin Frostdrake
Karma v2
BlueAltitude

surprised Oh no.... I'd think that would be uncomfortable. You'd be sweaty and disgusting by the end of the night. Still.... one of the many uses for duct tape xd

i don't know how it was . . . or how long they stayed in it before a change . . .

i also saw on the news this woman who won some contest and got a free wedding but she had to wear a bride's gown, made of tissue . . . it was sponsored by some tissue maker . . . so it was a gimmick, but they didn't let the dress look horrible they made sure it was made very well . . .  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 11:19 pm
Flappert
I'm excited, but I doubt I'll ask anybody. That cape from the Cash Shop cracks me up.

The cape is simply fabulous. Wearing it in town this evening made me feel like a queen among the peasants.

As for my date to the prom, I will be taking my grunny Sean of course. Though I am unsure of which outfit I will be wearing. The new dresses are too nice not to wear.  

sometimesalways

Vice Captain

fxxkin demon

stormoftara

Timid Poster

7,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 12:49 am
I can't wait...it's going to be so funny I just know it.

I asked my RL best friend to go to internet prom with me. xd

I haven't bought a dress yet. I'm still deciding.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 12:59 am
a date . . . hmmm . . . who would i ask . . . in the end i'll probly forget about it till there's an announcement the day of . . .  

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

BlueAltitude
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 3:33 am
stormoftara
I can't wait...it's going to be so funny I just know it.

I asked my RL best friend to go to internet prom with me. xd

I haven't bought a dress yet. I'm still deciding.

lmao, what did they say. did they give you the "Wtf" look?  
Gaiaholics Anonymous

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff