Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
Gaian Prom Night! **In Memoriam** **New Poll & First post!** Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did Prom meet your expectations?
  Psh. Shyeah. It rocked!
  It was alright! I'd definitely go again if it improved a bit..
  It bored me to tears.... T_T
  Didn't go [didn't have a date, didn't care, etc...]
  up...donw....leftleftleft right....dancing...so addictive! why did it end!?!?
View Results

idgaf kthx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 9:09 pm
*****edit*****

Hey guys! it's good ol' me again!!
So. basically. Prom friggin owned because of all of you. i'm glad we got all these photos!

So, in memoriam, this thread will be turned into kind of our own yearbook! biggrin its cheesy i know...but yeah. i thought it would be pretty sweet. razz

SO. my plans are this, and will hopefully be done soon!

-make this very post a photo gallery [if there are any particular ones you definitely want here, send me the code! ^^ otherwise, since i dont want to stretch the page, i might not choose what you like. i'm aiming for 15-20 max] and dont worry. i wont dare delete any pictures already on here. they'll be safe. ^^

-since we didnt get one picture with everyone of the regulars here like we hoped for, i want to make one last after-prom picture. so, if you'd like, send me a PM with either your current avi equipped how you'd like, or a tektek, and i'll work on a picture for us all! ^^ and if you send me a message with your current avi dressed like it is, i'll respond saying i saved the picture, so you wont accidentally get another random avi in the pic.  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 9:15 pm
User Image

I've been on Gaia for less than a year, so I'd like to know: how does the prom events usually are? What interesting things happen? Are there usually event items?

Umrae

Fashionable Nerd

14,600 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

idgaf kthx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 9:26 pm
Umrae
User Image

I've been on Gaia for less than a year, so I'd like to know: how does the prom events usually are? What interesting things happen? Are there usually event items?

i really have no idea what's in store. this is actually Gaia's first Prom event [if i remember right, it said so in the announcement]...so anything could happen. but i heard there's a new game coming out, some events with the NPC's, and a seperate Prom subforum tht migh be liek the halloween event, where you can do various things. i'm not totally sure though....

hence why i started the discussion! blaugh we can create conspiracies here! muwahahahha twisted

and as for event items, they arent really exclusive or one-of-a-kind, but Barton Boutique is selling prom tuxes and dresses.. i already got mine. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 9:33 pm
User Image

I saw the dresses. I'm not sure if I'm going to buy one yet.
Still, it sounds interesting, there will probably be a new manga chapter released too, right?
Well, I intend to attend the event.

Umrae

Fashionable Nerd

14,600 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

idgaf kthx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 9:38 pm
the dresses are insanely expensive...but thats sort of a reflection on the real world...the girls usually spend a lot more on dresses than guys do on tuxes.

and there should be some new manga released. the announcement said so. razz and i'm wondering about that 'new place to hang out'. maybe it wont be as drastic as i might think...but maybe a new town? or at least a new building in an existing town....actually...i wonder what town it's gonna take place in..?

i plan on going too. i might have work, but darn it, i'm going! D:

so, i dont know if im asking anyone....because i dont know when ill be able to get on. razz  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 3:00 pm
ya the dresses are expensive but i noe when i can afford the one i want imma get. and i might have to work that day too so if i do go with someone imma tell them when i can get on so theyll noe. but to me i can never get enough of proms, ive been to 4 already and even though this prom isnt in the real world imma count it a one that ive been to  

Emotionless Dream

Sparkly Gawker

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 5:49 pm
hmmm... my real prom wasn't so great, so maybe i'll give this gaia prom a chance wink  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 8:04 pm
man.. i wont be able to get a suit or anything...  

K T Kibika

Dangerous Capitalist

moments
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 8:56 pm
I'll probably dress up or something on the day, it's a Friday though so I'm not sure how long I'll be on for.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 11:10 pm
kilimbo

rofl
poor kilimbo-grun. at least girls love grunnies. they'll be all over ya. x]  

idgaf kthx
Crew

DarkWyvernwings

Invisible Shapeshifter

9,400 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:40 am
z3r0 sum
kilimbo

rofl
poor kilimbo-grun. at least girls love grunnies. they'll be all over ya. x]

eek Grunny?! heart heart *Glomps Kilimbo grunny*

Haha anyway I don't know if I'll go. Depends on if I can drag my bfs srry behind on here or what. I'm not going to my jr. prom because he can't come, but even if he does come on we'll prolly just talk on the phone and wait for the manga chapter. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 1:08 pm
I am interested in the Prom but I don't know if I have enough time to go on gaia that day to attend....I already know what i am gonna wear...XD heart  

Vylene

moments
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 1:33 pm
You know I think everyone should post what they're wearing/going to wear on the Prom. Or maybe even what they want to wear but can't afford (i.e. a Tektek).  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 6:53 pm
User Image

It's so not fair... The suits and tuxedos are so much nicer than the dresses ! crying

I still don't know what I'm going to wear, I'll try to tektek something interesting during the week.

Umrae

Fashionable Nerd

14,600 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

idgaf kthx
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 9:18 pm
i might have to do that. i'll hit up tektek in a few. maybe to even get a few ideas for myself. all i have is the tux and the shoes. i need to snazz it up a bit. biggrin  
Old memories

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff