Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply --○Lake of Dormancy○--
Oh, The choices we make. [intermediate/fantasy]2 spots left! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Huzah! We're almost full!
  Let's get started allready! *impatient twitch*
  NO! We should wait! *puts on a halo and robe*
  Wait for meeeeeeeeeeeeee! *is filling out profile*
View Results

amethyst jo butterfly

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 8:04 am
~Guide~

User Image

1. Story
2. Rules: All the rules and those in charge
3. The cast :The different characters you reserve and play.
4. This is your destiny: Profile form
.The pieces of chess : Characters
6. Current scene :What is giong on right now, what day it is, what the weather is like, where all charcters should be.
7. The Matchmaker: Who loves who.
8.Chapters: updates
9. That magic touch: common magic, special magic, ect.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 8:07 am
~Story~

User Image

The five kingdoms of this earth have been at peace for a thousand years now.
The northern frozen kingdom of Jedersona, although frozen and far off in the see, it is a wealthy trading post for fish, shark, whale, and ect.
The western jungle kingdom of Demosta, although across the great plains swallowed by the kingdome, it is also a wealthy country known for its training of warriors, and weaponry.
The southern Kingdom of Eden rests on the earth temperate zone, making it a fruitfull paradise. This kingdom is known for it's healing herbs and studies of healing magic.
In the middle of this earth there lies a large city where people of all cultures gather, the wealthy city Of Ilimina. This city is a country in itself, ruled by a elected king. This country is known for it's studies in the elements.
Last but not least The Deseret kingdom of the East. Shirada. This kingdom is known for it's diamond mines.

A wary oracle looks to the future and warns, "Once the last of the magi is born a storm will begin to brew. one of the wolf brothers will go astray, and begin to eat the five sheep one buy one. If unchecked the storm will gain it's strength, and this world will be consumed by darkness." The oracles cry fell on deaf ears, and just as the oracle predicted trouble began when the energy mage was born, unknown to the rest of the world. What will become of this prosperous world? Only you can decide.  

amethyst jo butterfly

amethyst jo butterfly

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 8:09 am
~Rules~

User Image
How to not to play:
Please no godmoding, spamming, flaming, swearwords, Ectra. Please no rudeness, please make any fights short and sweet. No long drawn out fights please. No quote tower please, they are very sloppy. And please no brightly collard posts, it's very hard to reed. (NO bright green or yellow)
I have very bad eyesight, so the smallest font size i can tolerate is nine. Please keep that in mind.

Literacy:
This is an intermediate fantasy rp.
Please no one liners.
NO Chat speak! ex- "I g2g" *he said with a grin*
Please write in third person. ex- He walked over to the bar in silence.
All posts must be at least one paragraph long, remember quality and quantity so the more written the better. But keep in mind the quality of the post. ^^
Be creative and have fun. Pretty your post! Add a pic, whether it be of your car or a weapon you hold, or whatever. Or you can just give your posts an interesting font color.
Please when speaking use "...." thinking '.....' in italics sound effect can be in bold or italics or whatever. ^^
keep all occ in (()) [[]] {{}} or whatever. ^^

Profiles:
Plse pm me or my second in command your reservation and profile.
For your reservation entitle your pm: I want and then in your pm just list which character you wish to play.
For sending your profile entitle your pm:
I want to play chess!
Be creative, I don't want any perfect characters. Make them flawed, whether it be in their personality, or past or whatever. ^^
The most amount of character I will allow a person to play is three. But be cetian to asign each character one text color so we can tell them apart, or pic, or whatever. ^^

My second in command:
This one is in charge whenever I am gone. ^^
(open) if you wish to be my second in command just pm me. ^^ I could always use the help. ^^

Banners:
None yet. ^^

Fan art:
none yet. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 8:11 am
~This is your destiny~

User Image

Characters To play
((to reserve your chatcter that you wish to play pm me or my second in command: I want for the title and then just list the character you want. ^^. I will reserve it for you, then you can work on your profile))

Heroes:

The prince
Gender (male) Info- A young man running from his responsibilities and an arranged marriage. He's week magically, but he's a good sword fighter. He joins the group in search for adventure, and to forget his true name.
Currently- closed played by, Mad As The Hatter

The Energy Magi
Gender (Female) Info- The leader of the group, she is the last of the masters that have not been captured. She is also the most powerful mage of the Masters (played by yours truly.) She is the leader of the group as she meets her allies she convinces them one by one to aide her in her quest to free her brothers.

Currently- Taken played by, Joey_serene

The dragon
Gender (male) Info- A very powerful dragon who can shape shift into a human man, he joins the group trying to bring back the balance to the earth.

Curently- taken played by, NorthernStarChaser

The soldier
Gender(male) Info- He has no magic at all, but he is a very skilled fighter and very loyal to his prince who he followed.
Currently- open

The demon
Gender (female) Info- A captive and slave to the healer, the demon for the moment must faithfully protect and serve her master.

currently- taken! played by, Otulissa

The healer
Gender (Male) Info- A blind man with allot of healing power, who joins the group to travel with them and heal the sick on his way.

Currently- taken played by, Furyal

The spy
Gender (male) Info- Works for our evil king, spots the king's "prize" and follows after her waiting for the right moment to strike. Or perhaps he will change sides?
Currently- taken played by, BloodiMoonlite

The villians:

The King:
Gender (male) Info- A gready king of the weastren desert kingdomw, hell bent on taking over the world and destroying those in his way.
Curently- open

The Dark Dragon:
Gender (female) Info- A female dragon who serves the king without question, in search of how to make her dark magic more powerful.

Currently- taken played by, NorthernStarChaser

The Knight:
Gender(male) Info- faithful servant to the king. He has no magic but he is a very skilled warrior.
Currently- Open

The Hunter:
Gender (Female) Info- She is a great hunter who the kings pays off to hunt down and kill those he considers a threat. She has a bit of magic, but she would rather use her weapon of choice.

Currently-taken played by, NorthernStarChaser

The Shadow:
Gender (male) Info-A spell master for the king, he can heal his allies and cast curses.

Currently- closed Played by, Mad As The Hatter

The other Magi:

Fire
Gender (male)

Currently- closed played by, Mad As The Hatter

Water
Gender (male)
Currently- taken played by, Virgo Alandreas

Earth
Gender (female)

currently- closed played by,Irishroseh

Wind
Gender (male)

currently-closed played by,Descry

Side Characters-
Characters such as maids, children, faries and whatever can be played by anyone one at any time. Just as long as you let us know through occ (()) that it's just a side character, and won't be around for a long time.

~Profile~

[color=insert you color here]
[size=18][b]Hello![/b][/size]
[imgright]insert image here[/imgright]
[b]My name is,[/b]
(Insert full name here)
[b]But you may call me,[/b]
(any nicknames your character might have)
[b]I was born a,[/b]
(race. demon, human , whatever)
[b]If You count the birthday candles I'm,[/b]
(Age keep it 19+, if you are vampire and your 100 or whatever include how old you look.)
[b]I am a simple piece of Chess,[/b]
(insert the character your playing, knight, prince whatever)
[b]I have done many things in my life,[/b]
(bio. Be creative ^^, at least make your bio one paragraph long)
[b]You will find I'm,[/b]
(personality. One sentence long at least)
[b]I practice the art of,[/b]
(powers, or skills)
[b]Beware my,[/b]
(Any weapons your character might carry, NA)
[b]Please be cautious,[/b]
(A list of weaknesses, At least give your character three. For example if your power is ice, you would be week against fire)
[b]This is what I love and hate,[/b]
(a list of things your character likes or hates)
[b]Other,[/b]
(NA, Scars tattos, ect)
[b]It's a pleasure to meet you.[/b][/color]

wahmbulance Special notes! ((must read!))
If you are a magi, you are allowed one super spell. However it must include three things, a name, a weakness, and you must describe what the spell does in full.
You must aslo list your smaller weaker spells and abilities.((look below at my characters profile for an example))

Dragons can shapeshift into a human form, I expect pics or descriptions of both. However if you choose to remain human, you loose half of you magic power. thank you

As for me, I usually work, alot. durring the weakeneds and such. hense why i need a second in command. I just want you all to know, i'm still intrested in the rp. i just have to work. ^^;  

amethyst jo butterfly

amethyst jo butterfly

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 8:14 am
~The pieces of chess~

User Image

Hello!
User Image
My name is,
Elizabeth Bella Dreagun
But you may call me,
Eli (pronounced Elie short for Elijah), Bella (if romantically interested)
I was born a,
Human
If you count the birthday candels I'm,
I am a simple piece of Chess,
Energy magi
I have done many things in my life,
Eli was created on the darkest of nights, when the moon was blood red in color. Her mother, a simple bar maid had fallen for a very dangerous and evil man in record time. The man was called Jarred, he was nothing more then a simple soldier and when he was done using Eli's mother he was taken away into battle and was killed. Her mother then went on carrying her small unborn child in secret, out of fear that her family would not come to allow her to be a widowed mother of one. Eli's mother ran from hone, when she was three months pregnant, after her angered father found out about her pregnancy. Her mother fled to the icy northern kingdom where she gave birth to her daughter. Unfortunately, Eli's mother soon died of heartbreak three years later, leaving young Eli to an Small Ice temple. At the age of ten Eli accidentally discovered her power, burning down the temple by accident. She fled the temple out of fear, running to a little town. where she learned how to better control her powers from a mysterious guru..
You will find I'm,
Eli's personality takes on many forms depending on her needs. She is very calm and quite by nature. However if she hired to kill she can be cold and ruthless. She is prone to distrust others by nature however if you can gain her trust she is quite faithful and an excellent ally.
I practice the art of,
Energy based Magic
Super spell-
God cry:
This is her most powerful spell. It is a large tornado of electricity that spins through a specific area and kills or stuns her foe.
However there are several weaknesses to this spell. She must recite a song all the way, if she doesn't the energy will backlash on her and knock her out. She must not loose concentration or the energy will go out of control.
Other Powers-
She can create a force field. she can heal herself or others( to a certain degree), levitating, neutralizing other spells(depending on how strong they are), striking her foe with lightning, energy spears or blinding them with a giant flash of light. She can sense others around her with a sixth sense(even track them), and hide ( she can lower her own energy to a low amount hiding herself away from others)
Beware my,
Long silver staff.
Please Be cautious,
Ice spells
dark magic
anything sharp. lol.
This is what I love and hate,
She likes- smoking her pipe, spell books, veggies, quite, the rain.
She dislikes- meat(she's vegetarian), loud people, and dark magic.
Other:
Scars/tattoos: She has a burn scar on the back of her neck of a cross , and several deep scars on her back(from a sword)
She has a tattoo of a spider on the back of her right shoulder hanging from a web, and a a tattoo of a Latin word meaning curse on her ankle of her left leg.
It's a pleasure to meet you.

Hello!
User Image
My name is,
Fyre Ineta Tupilu
But you may call me,
Fey or Fyre
I was born a,
Dragon
If You count the birthday candles I'm,
A dragons equivalent to 21
the dark dragon
starting off as any normal dragon would, I lived in the forest. I enjoyed weaving through the thick stands of trees, and playing in the babbling brooks that ran down the mountain side. I practiced my hunting skills with the deer and rabbits, and honed my skills. I learned quickly, and was soon very proficient and accurate with my maneuvers. I ventured further and further away from my birth place, finally reaching the edge of the forest I had called home for the first several years of my life. That is where I met my king, and swore my life to him.
You will find I'm,
Devoted and loyal to those I choose, such as my king. I can have a loving side towards those people, but a rather sadistic one when on the battle field.
I practice the art of,
Dragonry, I use my own design to my advantage. Fire breathing, Magic, Talons, Teeth, keen eyesight, and the ability to fly. I am an expert at fighting maneuvers while in the air, and deadly on the ground as well.
Beware my,
Entire body, I know how to use it, as well as my magical abilities.
Please be cautious,
If not armored the weak points around my scales could easily be punctured by sharp weaponry. Though I have magical powers, they are not as strong as others like magi, and I am weak to their attacks. I must be careful of my wings as well. Though large and impressive they are rather delicate, and an injury to them may leave me grounded.
I live for my king, and hate anyone who speaks ill of him. Though I enjoy my present state, I do like to visit the mountains every now and again, to live in nostalgia and chase a few deer around the hills. And I absolutely hate it when ignorant people ask to ride on my back. There is a very short list of those who deserve that privilege.
Other,
I have some old battle scars spread over my body in various places. I personally don't think they detract from my beauty, maybe they just make me look more fierce.

Hello!
User Image

My name is,
Ianeigo Macole Demore
But you may call me,
Ian or Ianeigo
I was born a,
Dragon
A dragons equivalent to 42
The Dragon
I have lived a good life for a dragon in this time. I have managed to stay out of slayers ways to make it to my present age, and have gained vast knowledge through my explorations. I have traveled the world more than once, and have enjoyed everything from talk snow covered peeks to the searing deserts of this land. I've had the opportunity to see many different cultures and bring all of their teachings together in a blend that helps me in the everyday, as well as on the battle field. Because of all I have seen, I cam into contact with the group I am presently with, and have set forth on a journey to bring the brilliance and good life back to this world.
You will find I'm,
an old soul. I have seen much, and can be seen visibly carrying it with me. I am no spring chicken, but have my humor, and enjoy good times and good friends. Even though I am coming out of my prime, I still have some tricks left up my sleeve and am fierce in my competition and battles.
I practice the art of,
Magic. I have learned many things from around the world, and it has all strengthened my abilities in spells and such. Because I am again, I use my magic first, and my physical self second, however I am still skilled there as well, and know how to use myself as a weapon proficiently.
Beware my,
Magic, it comes from all corners of the world, and has all been rolled into one bundle which is myself. I'd also watch out for my teeth, tail, and fiery breath.
Please be cautious,
Because I'm aging, I am not as strong as I once was. This has left me more vulnerable to force and power attacks. A strong impact or younger dragon could cause me harm. As well as the fact that even though my magical abilities are more advanced than most dragons, I am unable to reach the levels as those such as magi. And as with all Dragons, my wings tend to be my weak point... If they are injured I can no longer fly, and would be forced to fight from the ground.
I love the beauties and wonders of this world, and all it has to offer, but despise those who are making it a dark, unforgiving and uninviting world. My passion is learning and understanding as well as passing on my knowledge to those around me.
Other,
Because of the way I have lived my life, I have minimal scars from back in my prime, and really nothing else is special about me. Though I may ad that I believe myself to be quiet the handsome fellow at times.

Hello! User Image
My name is,
Keladry Ann Magrick
But you may call me,
Kel
I was born a,
Human
Ninteen
Earth Magi
Kel's powers were discovered at the age of five, by the previous Earth Magi, who had gone to a seer, because he couldn't find her on his own. She was immediately ripped from her family by the old man, as he had no emotions like love or caring because he thought they were trivial. In time, she got used to the change, and came to respect and care for the old man, like a father. When he died she was utterly heartbroken, again, for her 'family' was gone. She went and built a castle in the middle of a grand forest, and built illusions around the place, as she did not want to be disturbed. Her constant companions are her purpled eyed cat and a little songbird, both of whom she found and nursed to health, and get along surprisingly well.
You will find I'm,
Kel's got this cool, uncaring edge whenever she speaks, but she really does like people, kind of. She's sort of afraid to get close to people, emotionally speaking. Sure she'll treat you well enough, but she doesn't want to invest herself in that. She often gives sound, but snappy advice, and is a little tart at times. She's got no end of patience, with animals. Being away from society for so long, sometimes she forgets how to act. She's supposed to be reviered, but that just leaves her bewildered.
I practice the art of,
Earth Magicks.
Her super spell is called Baummörder, and with this spell she can call upon all trees in the vicinity to help her with whatever she needs. She doesn't like to use this spell because it drains a lot of energy, and it eventually kills all the trees who come to her aid. In doing so, she loses sources of energy, and her magic takes a long time in replenishing.

She's a master at healing, illusions, taking to animals and trees, and proficient at levitation, speed, blessing, and shielding.
Beware my,
various throwing knives.
Please be cautious,
Kel is allergic to silver. The attacks leave her drained for days, if she touches it. She's also no hand at swordfighting. When she's doing an expirement, making a new potion or spell, she gets so caught up she wouldn't notice a war, fire, and often forgets to eat and drink. Too much fire is also bad for her.
Kel likes anything green, all animals, and most weather. She likes books and solitude. She dislikes annoying chatter, booze, death, and portraits.
Other,
When she was fifteen, and deemed proficient, she had a tattoo inked on her left shoulderblade. It involves a few lines and some dots, along with a symbol she doesn't recognize.

Hello!
User Image
My name is,
Ra-Zephe Terr'ansi
But you may call me,
Zephy, Zephe
I was born a,
Demon
A Demon's equivalent to 20
The Demon
As a young demon, I have lived a pretty normal, though short, life. I roamed across the terrain like a wanderer, and enjoyed it very much. The freedom was glorious. But, sadly, I got captured one fateful day. The Healer caught me in a magical net, and then, I became a slave. At first, I was very sad and depressed, since I longed for freedom. But, by now, I have grown used to the humble, simply life of a slave. It is not as bad as some people may think, though maybe some other demons have it much worse. The Healer does not mistreat me that much, and so, I get by well. My duties as a slave are to faithfully serve my master, the Healer, and protect him. But, at times, I find myself wishing that I could find freedom, and be free from this captivity. Demons are meant to be roaming the world, flying high, and living free of any obligations. If a demon is a slave, then they would only do the opposite of their true nature.
You will find I'm,
quiet and mysterious. In general, I do not expose any of my emotions. I tend to keep my thoughts to myself, and do not speak unless spoken to. Perhaps that is what has come about from my captivity as a slave, or maybe that is just the way I am.
I practice the art of,
flying. Since I am a demon, I have bat-like wings protruding from my back. I can fly for long periods of time, and for high altitudes. Also, I can see in the dark, and I have stronger senses than that of a human.
Beware my,
Throwing daggers and my retractable claws upon my fingers and my toes.
Please be cautious,
I can be naive, and I cannot sense lies very easily.
I will not be able to fly if my wings become frozen or wounded.
I cannot see through blinding or very bright lights, and I cannot look at the sun directly.
I like the dark time of midnight, and the cool breezes that whistle through the trees. I like to fly, and I do not know what I would do without my wings. I love to eat meat; it is my favorite food, and I enjoy it raw.
I don't like to get wet, and therefore, I despise the rain. But, dark clouds are pretty nice...that is, before, it errupts into wetness. I don't like bright colors, and would never dare wear anything besides my usual gray or black. Brightly-colored flowers disgust me, and the same goes for butterflies.
Other,
N/A

Hello!
Appearance
My name is,
Adrian Niemand
But you may call me,
Niemand, Nie (pronounced “knee”)
I was born a,
Human
Water Magi
I did not choose to be the Water Magi. The Water Magi chose to be me. This simple, inescapable fact has shaped so much of my life. My mother died bearing me because in my infantile terror, I froze her blood in her veins. This is how my power became known to the world. When my father disowned me, I made a new name for myself: Niemand. If you want to know why, find a German translator. The previous Water Magi took me under his wing and taught me how to control my power. When he died, I came to a terrifying revelation: In this entire world, there is no one alive like me. This is my pain, my endless solitude.
You will find I'm,
I have been called a cynic by many people. They don’t say it to my face, of course, but the rabble are guileless and easy to read. The simple truth is, I know what people are like. As a result, I trust only in knowledge and I seek knowledge fervently. If I seem introverted, it is simply because I have realized that there is no one like me, and I have nothing but contempt for the self-serving mob who come to ask “blessings” of me.
I practice the art of,
Water magic. I call my most powerful spell “Living Water.” This spell creates six copies of me out of water. My power is divided evenly between myself and each copy. Once they are formed, the copies are indistinguishable from each other and from me. The weakness of this spell is that if I am hit, I will lose concentration and the copies will vanish. Because of this, I try to make sure that no one can tell which of me is the original.
My other water-based spells include the ability to form a veil of mist around myself and the ability to form weapons and tools from water, but I won’t tell you all my secrets just yet. I also know a bit of telepathy, but this is more of a hobby.
Beware my,
Mind. The mind is the most powerful of all weapons.
Please be cautious,
Heat and electricity have an exaggerated effect on me. I am not strong physically.
I say that I “love” knowledge and reason only in a loose sense of the word. Love is folly, the ultimate failure of logic, and therefore, I love nothing.
I hate the fools who speak of things like “redemption” and “hope.” There is no redemption, no hope, no salvation from solitude.
Other,
I don’t often wear the full costume you see above. I rarely wear the gauntlets except at formal occasions. I have included a picture of my head with my hood down because I doubt you will ever see it for yourself.

Hello!
User Image
My name is,
Zachary Parker Valentine
But you may call me,
Zeke
I was born a,
Human
Spy
Zeke was born in The Desert kingdom of the East, Shirada To Elizabeth Lynn Channa and Edward Colin Valentine during a harsh drought. It hadn't rained in over 6 years. Zeke was their only son. He almost had a brother, but at 6 months Eliza mother had a miscarrige. He has two sister. Gabrielle and Emma, they are twins. his mother was a Stay at home Mom and his father worked in the diamond mines, but died in a tragic mine collapse when Zeke was 8. Gabrielle always blamed everyything on him, but Emma was always kind to her little brother. During his childhood, Zeke discovered he had a knack for stealth and information retrival. Beleiving The evil's kings ideals were what was best for the kingdom, he became a spy for him.
You will find I'm,
Quiet, and not all that friendly at first. When you gain his respect, he will become a much warmer person. Doesn't like it when people touch him. Zeke rarely shows emotion in public, but with close friends or alone he wears his heart on his sleve.
I practice the art of,
Hand-to-hand combat, mild healing spells and speed spells.
Beware my,
A small 4-inch knife
Please be cautious,
Zeke is afraid of being crushed to death, due to what happened to his father. A silver chain he wears around his neck, his father gave it to him at birth, and would be devstated if it was lost or broken. His knees.
Unexpectedly, Zeke is unfavorable to eating meat. he doesn't like how it tastes and is sypathetic towards animals. Zeke's favorite color is Dark red, so he tends to wear it a lot.Is a bit on the neat freak side, and doesn't really enjoy meeting new people.
Other,
Has a scar on his left ankle. His right pinky is a little crooked.

quote="Furyal"]
Hello!
User Image
My name is,
Tye Nicholas Mand
But you may call me,
Tye or T.
I was born a,
Human
The Healer
Tye's father was killed off when he was young, and his mother disappeared when Tye turned three. He discovered his unusual ability of healing when he was mysteriously blinded by a type of magic, which he is yet to discover, at the age of four. Since he lost his eyesight, he relies on his incredible hearing, which is as keen as a bats. He travels, and helps those who are wounded. He is peaceful, unless he or his friends are endangered, where he fights his hardest.
You will find I'm,
Tye is calm and patient. He is talkative though.
I practice the art of,
Healing and self-defense without the use of sight.
Beware my,
Dagger
Please be cautious,
Of Water, he cannot swim,
Fire, His clothing is highly flammable,
Ice, he is sensitive to cold.
Dislikes:
Negative people, Not being able to see, his weaknesses, the one who killed his father.
Other,
Tye speaks unusually loud.

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 8:16 am
~Current scene~

User ImageTime period:
Mid Evil Era

Month, and day:
March 12th

Current wheather:
Sunny and beautiful!

Time of day:
early morning

Season:
Spring

The place to be:
The temple of The Magi.
The City of Ilumina has opened it's doors to all visators in celibration of the thousand years of peace. For the first time in hundreds of years all the Magi masters gather to thousands venture inside the temple to seek advice, blessings, or to learn at the feet of the masters.  

amethyst jo butterfly

amethyst jo butterfly

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 8:17 am
~The Matchmaker~

User Image

You find yourself pulled into a small building, as if the ear and dragged you there. Inside you travel in your nose is greeted by both the sent of incense and sweet smelling pipe smoke. You travel forward despite the part of your brain with common sense screaming at you to turn back and to go about your way. You pull back a thick purple curtain and enter a smoke filled room and see a oracle sitting there neatly in a chair,staring into a large crystal ball sitting on the table waving her hands onver. "hello and welcome, You seek something.."She greeted you softly. "come sit, and I will tell you what i see in your future."
You slowly hesitatingly sit, on a heavily decorated chair.
"Now,"She began. "Futures are a very hard thing to predict. there are so many paths you can choose, but there is one thing for certain that I can tell you. And that is, who you will love, it is up to you to win that certain someone's heart."

(Now this is important, these are the characters that your character will fall head over heals for. Now it doesn't have to be an immediate love unless stated that it is, and i will leave it up to the rpers to decide who they will choose. Also side characters can be played by anyone including the one married to them. Side characters don't really need a profile, 'cause well.. their side characters. lol) ))

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

The dark king, the spy and the dragon love the energy magi.
Only the dark kings love is immediate, but is it love, or obsession?

The healer and the prince are in love the demon, however the demon loves the Soldier.

The dark dragon loves the dark king but the Shadow loves the dragon

The knight loves the hunter, but is already married to a side character.

The soldier loves the earth magi.

Earth loves the fire mage.

The wind mage is already married to a side character, however he loves the fire mage.

The water magi falls in love with the earth magi.

wahmbulance
All the magi love the energy magi., now this love varies from person to person, and can be your choice. so have fun with it, if you want lust, love her like a sister, respect her, or whatever! ^^ bwah hah hah! queu on more drama!

((Edited!!!))  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 8:18 am
~Chapters~

User Image
Ch.1
Our story begins, The City of Ilimina has opened it's arms in grand celebration celebrating the golden age of peace. All come to gather, drink, eat and make merry. Others come to see the temple of The Magi, the masters of the magical elements. Some come for blessing, and advice. However one has darker intentions, The dark King of the east. He seeks out information, he knows he can not accomplish his goals, unless he can fist gain control of the magi. To his good fortune there is a large book in the vast library, and within it is contained a dark spell that could control and trap the magi....

The magi are meeting for the first time, as soon as they enter the city one by one, they are shuffled off to the temple entering in the side entrance, where they are greeted by many servants. Who help them dress into the traditional robes. All guests are shuffled in the front entrance of the temple by a monk who gives them a small tour. Learn a bit of of the cities history, partake in the games, dance, flirt, and make new friends. Please enjoy the week long celebration.  

amethyst jo butterfly

amethyst jo butterfly

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 9:17 am
~That magic touch~

User Image

Common magic- common magic are small spells that just about anyone who can read can use. Even people born without any magic power, can recite a spell written in dragon, elf, latin or whatever and it will work. Usually these spells are on a bit of a weeker side, but helpful nonetheless.

levitate
speed
strength
blessing
shield
fire starter
small healing spells
curse
ect.

Speciel magic- These spells are a bit tougher then the common spells. Not everybody can use these spells, they take quite a bit of energy and most are lost in time passed on by word of mouth from one spell binder to another.

teleport
magor healing spells
summons
wheather spells

Rare magic-This magic is very very rare! Not even magi can sometimes aquire it. This includes magic trinkets long lost through time. But you never know, you might come across one.

The golden dragons ring- This small ring is very speciel. It is said that if someone wheres this ring, can bring back one person from the dead.
Lee Draco's sword- This sword belonged to the "good Mother" She was the one who led our many countries into the ten thousand years of peace we had thus far. It is said that this sword was blessed by a high priest and can strike down any evil.
Demons tear- this is a small crystal gem, it is said that with i, any mind can be controled.
Ghoast speak- with this spell, you can speek to the dead for a short time period.
Vision spot-this actually happens in certian spots on the earth. it's a small peace of land has strange anchient magic within it. If you are in this land you can liturally see a bit of the past, be careful though! You could get trapped in the loop o time and die there!
The black dragon's sword- legend says that this sword in blessed with dark magic that can strike down any hero brave enough to stand in your way.
healing springs- These are small healing springs that can heal just about anything that aile you. Sopme are hot sprins while others are cold. Be careful however, these springs are guarded by an anchient demon, you mut provide a gift to the demon at the altar, or the demon will try and kill you.

The magi and the magi's magic-this is just a short explaination of what and who the magi are and how their magic works. ^^
Magi are very rare people born with the gift of magic over one element, of which they quickly become a master of. They are held up higher then kings in this society, it's considered a great honor just to even see a portrait of a magi let alone meet one. They are quite powerful, they are the gardens of this earth. Every once in a greet while they meet one another, hold consul about the state of the earth, decide what coarse of action to take and then go on their merry ways.

Now if their ever was danger, or a war to come it would be the magi to stop it, and stop it they would with the greatest ease. However there have been no wars and so no need for any violet actions. Now here's the kicker! The magi are chosen at complete random! There is no such thing as a magi's great Grandfather or whatever being a magi as well. lol.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:28 am
((le bump! just awaiting more reservations and profiles. ^^; ))  

amethyst jo butterfly

amethyst jo butterfly

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:39 am
((le bump! awaiting profiles and more requests. biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:36 am
bump for the rp.
Anyone else got profiles??? I really wanna start! biggrin  

NorthernStarChaser

--○Lake of Dormancy○--

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items