Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Empty Spiral

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 10:24 am
[~+~]

xD!
- Tries to recall what she originally wrote -

Basically, a couple of weeks ago, a friend of mine made me aware of Tapeworm.
Something that Trent did as a side project with many people that we probably know of.

Upon doing some research, i discovered that one of these people was Maynard James Keenan from A Perfect Circle, Tool && most recently Puscifer.
Also, that the only song that was ever released in any form was called 'Passive' on A Perfect Circle's eMOTIVe album. This was originally known as 'Vacant', and was apparently performed without Trent's permission. >_>

Anyway.
I know this project ended all the way back in '04, but i thought it would be an interesting topic. :3
Please don't go bashing members though.
gonk

User Image

Okay. :p
-Redwiz

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 1:27 am
TAPEWORM IS A LIE.
A DAMN DIRTY LIE

GO HOME TO YOUR MAMA, BEFORE I SET MA DAWGS LOOSE.  

Easy Listening Nightmares
Crew

Easy Listening Nightmares
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 9:42 pm
God, I'm an a*****e.

Anyway, Tapeworm was real.

Wikipedia Article

Quote:
Tapeworm is a defunct side project of Nine Inch Nails which existed in various forms since the mid-1990s. Tapeworm never released any recordings, but was frequently referenced in interviews. The band started as a side-project between Nine Inch Nails frontman Trent Reznor and live band members Danny Lohner and Charlie Clouser. Through the years the group expanded and evolved numerous times to include artists such as Maynard James Keenan, Atticus Ross, and Alan Moulder, effectively turning the project into a supergroup. After many years of rumors and expected release dates, Reznor announced the end of the project in 2004. The only Tapeworm material to be released in any form was through Keenan's project A Perfect Circle, in which the unreleased track "Vacant" was performed and eventually released as "Passive"

Trent

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games