Marketplace Discussion

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlueAltitude
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 7:43 pm
I have been asking a lot of people about the marketplace and what I should be doing.

Ok, so I have an emo bag and a kiki kitty.
The advice I was given was that if the item was replaced such as the katana with the ice thingy (forgot the name) and it is cheap people are not going to want the katana anymore. So it is harder to sell these items.

What do you guys think?
Should I sell the kiki and emo bag or wait or what?
What would you do D:  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 7:50 pm
see me . . . unless i'm using an item it typically is resold rather quickly . . . a month is the longest i can hold an item i don't use . . . otherwise i would have kept the katana when i got it when it had just came out . . . or when i got it at 60k or when i got it at 150k . . . but i didn't each time i resold it . . . same with many other items . . . i buy resell . . . further down the line i see an item i had previously bought and sold many times and wish i still had it . . . but oh well . . . so it really depends on you . . . i'd sell soon . . . but then again i can't hold onto items for long . . . if you can waiting for a high point in thier price would be wisest . . . put in on your wishlist top of it so you can just hit the marketplace tab and then click the item to see how it's fairing . . .  

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

dyke dyke goose

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 7:58 pm
If I were you I would sell the Kiki and the Emo Bag. Unless you are going to wear them you should sell them. I mean, if you are planning on using them for a dream avi later on then thats what you should do. But if you are just keeping them in your invo to say you have them or something then you should sell them. ^^ My worth has risen by 2 million in the past two days, thanks to those silly bags of win raising the prices of everything in the MP. I mean it would probably be better to wait another week, and then sell them. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 7:58 pm
The kiki doesn't have a lot of exciting poses. (Wish they had added the same poses as coco) I don't find that item very useful. I gave kiki to a mule who put it in her house.

The emo bag is a bit more useful, but not terrible unique. How different is the emo bag to the detective's bag or the messenger bag? If it is not significantly different then you may as well sell it and get one of the other bags if you have a need for a bag.

I'm a packrat. I worry if I don't keep something I will want it later...  

Salmay
Captain

Salmay
Captain
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:56 pm
eek eek eek 870K for kiki and 439K for the bag!

I'd sell...  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 9:40 pm
Keep the Kiki! Cats are your GOD!  

Cattrain

Eriwain
Crew

6,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 2:16 am
Comedy "give the Kiki to me!!11!one" option?

I would sell while everything's inflated. A lot of people think it should even out over the next couple of weeks, and if you don't use the items much/ are willing to sell them there's no reason not to.

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 5:45 am
I wouldn't sell the Kiki, but that's just because I think it's precious. ^-^
The other I'd sell though.  

Lady Catalina

Gaiaholics Anonymous

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out