Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Reincarnation/Past Lives Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Past Lives:
  yes...many!!!
  don't know...never tried :-(
  don't believe in them
View Results

too2sweet
Captain

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:23 pm
Just curious how many of us believe in reincarnation/past lives. If you do, have you explored your past lives and what methods have you used to do so? Do you feel that one method works better than another for exploring your past lives?

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 9:25 am
I believe in reincarnation/past lives. I've had so many that I'm tired of living now.

A long time ago I was a dark elf by the name of Milendil. I was born to Aphrodite; she placed me with a King and a Queen to take care of me. I dunno why. So I was raised and later became Queen. But that is pretty much all I remember.

Another time I was human, but I killed myself when I was just a kid. Sometimes I fear that I will make the same mistake again. That was the life/death right before this one.

I have had many more lives, but none of them I know very well. Some of them I don't know at all.  

Milendil

Indigo Star Child

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:36 pm
I had many past lives. The only one I can remember is the one I rather not know. I was a young jewish girl who was burned alive in the Holocuast.  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 9:03 pm
i only know of two, one of which i was a pictish hunter the other a russian socialite. i find flourite helps alot when looking into your past lives.  

WitchyBoy

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100

yukina_youkai

Fashionable Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 1:41 pm
I believe in past lives, and even remember parts of one. My account is the result. Her name had been Yukina. I don't remember much, but I know I will know more in time.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 4:07 pm
I believe that I have had past lives, but I don't know much about them yet.  

Little Raven Girl

Siren Stern

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 5:01 pm
I believe in past lives, but I haven't much interest to know them. When I was younger I entered in trance and saw a fragment of one of them, but it was very spontaneous, not intentional. I think what we did in past lives belongs to past. Everything I needed to do or pay or receive or pass in my last life, stayed there, as the Triple Rule says "everything you do, good or evil, returns to you in this life", so I just don't care so much about hehehe.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 5:51 pm
It was brought to my attention that though I did ask the question...I never did answer it myself. redface

Yes I do believe in past lives, and have done a fair amount of exploring mine and have worked with others who have wanted to explore theirs. I prefer to do guided regressions (primarily through hypnosis), but even then I am more likely to just tape myself as the guide. I build in protections and I know that I can "wake up" whenever I want to, so I am comfortable doing them myself. I am also Certified in Hypnotherapy and Regression Therapy, not sure how much of a difference that makes - but I have found it to be a more reliable method of accessing past lives.

I have done my own regressions, however if you are just starting out, it is not something that I recommend doing. The first time I did a regression - I did it by myself - not such a great idea. I went to this really beautiful place. There were all these fountains and gardens, I never saw what I looked like, but I could see everything around me very clearly. Not sure that it was earth (or at least not as it is now). Everything was bright and sunny, then suddenly it grew dark and stormy (same place, but some time had passed), all around me there were people fighting, which wouldn't necessarily be strange, except that they all had wings and were flying (they looked like Angel from the X-Men movie, but this happened years before the movie came out). It was terrible, literally piles of bodies everywhere. When I "woke up" I spent almost an hour taking a shower, trying to ground and wash away the residual icky feelings that I had. I can still see the images clearly in my mind - I'm not sure that I will ever forget them. I do know that when the war ended, so did the civilization - the two sides more or less completely destroyed each other. Obviously it was not a completely pleasant experience.  

too2sweet
Captain

Tipsy Fairy

Rowan MacGregor

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 5:59 am
I believe in past lives. I've learned about my past lives in several ways- through tarot, meditation/trance and also through de ja vu- the latter being my favorite. When I was 17 I went on vacation with my family and we stopped at this ghost town in Bodie, California. The night before we visited it I had a dream that I lived there. My father was the local chemist/drugist. It was so odd. The next day everything from my dream was the same- the buildings, the layout of the town, even the names on the gravestones were people from my dream. And I had NEVER even heard of the town before we went to visit, much less seen pictures of it.

Now the difficult thing about this is whether I was channeling a memory of a past life, or the memory of a ghost that lived there, or a place memory imprinted in the area... I really have no idea. It was very cool though.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 9:19 pm
I believe I was a shaman in a past life. I was the village medicine person. What my country or gender was, I don't know.

Also, I had a very clear flash back from another previous life. I was a woman and I was outside being led to my execution. Funny thing was, I was at peace with it all. I was enjoying my last moments before death, taking note of what a beautiful day it was, and how lovely my surroundings were. I focused on those things to not only drown out the bad people around me who wished me dead, but also the fact that I was being executed. Weird. And what's funny is, I've always been afraid of death... neutral

moon child

15,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Rainbow Holocaust

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 11:03 pm
My friend's mom told us of a method that I've yet to try to see who you were in your most recent life.

Basically you make sure ALL the lights are off in your house, and then you go into the bathroom and have only one red lightbulb for light.
I don't know what all you have to do, but in the mirror, your face will change.
And Rachael's mom wouldn't lie...

Sadly we are pretty certain I was an SS Death's Head soldier in my last life. How sad :/  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:22 am
you missed a 'field' for your poll.

sometimes i think that instead of having past lives, perhaps we have memories like beehives. you know a beehive's bees know everything that's ever happened to its hive since the hive was created, regardless of the length of a life cycle of the bee? maybe we don't have past lives. maybe it's just one of those 'memories' of a collective consciousness which is stored in a particular body..

hmm.... stressed it's making my brain hurt.  

Korealia

Distinct Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

moon child

15,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:44 am
Korealia
you missed a 'field' for your poll.

sometimes i think that instead of having past lives, perhaps we have memories like beehives. you know a beehive's bees know everything that's ever happened to its hive since the hive was created, regardless of the length of a life cycle of the bee? maybe we don't have past lives. maybe it's just one of those 'memories' of a collective consciousness which is stored in a particular body..

hmm.... stressed it's making my brain hurt.

Ah, but can't past lives and collective consciousness coexist? smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:01 am
Along the lines of a collective consciousness (which is interesting, I'll have to think about it)...

If a person was highly intuitive, it's also possible that they are picking up on someone else's past lives - that could make things confusing as well, to not be able to distinguish between your own "memories" and someone else's.  

too2sweet
Captain

Tipsy Fairy

WitchyBoy

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:41 am
i am starting some more past life work soon to find some more out but i know that i have only three lives left till im done on this plane or if i mess up along the way i may have more coming? sweatdrop  
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games