Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
OMGzorz why is everybody hating on Robert Pattinson?!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How do YOU feel Robert Pattinson is for the role?
I love the choice!! <3<3<3
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
He's okay...
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
What were they thinking?
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS TO ME?! I'm going to go kill myself now...
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

River_Tam

6,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 1:39 pm
I seriously don't understand why people are upset that Robert Pattinson is playing Edward Cullen. I will grant you that it seems somewhat sacrilegious to cast ANY person to play perfection, but as far as mere mortals go, I like Robert Pattinson for the role.

Please, will someone explain to me why he is so loathed!?  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 2:05 pm
Most people say he's ugly. Some say because he can't act. From what I've seen, he's SO awesome (and delicious! I am a fan of his ^_^)  

Aqua Anjel

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 9:51 pm
Wrong forum and there is probably already an existing thread about this.

Before I lock this though, I will answer your question.

Just because you believe he is right for the role, just because you think Robert is good looking, it definitely doesn't mean everybody else does. I don't find Rob attractive, maybe he's just not my type. I do understand that some people are totally in love with that guy, but from my point of view I just don't see how people can find him good looking.
So many people are getting angry at others who don't think Rob is good for Edward because they think he's the most gorgeous man alive and other people shouldn't make assumptions before they see the movie. But I'm going to have to throw that question back at you. How do you know he will do a good job before YOU've seen the movie? I'm getting really sick of people asking why others don't like Rob. It's our opinion. If we don't find him hot, then that's our loss. Whatever. Stop trying to change our minds.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games