Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
MASSIVE EPIC GUILD UPDATE! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 10:23 pm
Darkslasher's Essay is now due on FRIDAY.

Just saying.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 9:24 am
ninja He's f'ed.  

pathetic_negi_magician

SHS_Smeth

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 11:07 am
Its epic alright, Epic Fail  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 11:57 am
SHS_Smeth
Its epic alright, Epic Fail

Smeth has spoken!  

Jonnnn

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 12:19 pm
smeth! We missed you! Or at least I did.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 5:49 pm
Mine's due sunday, and then we're starting ANOTHER essay XP crying crying crying  

Mazeyelle

Jonnnn

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 5:59 pm
Mazeyelle
Mine's due sunday, and then we're starting ANOTHER essay XP crying crying crying

Whats the essay on?  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 6:19 pm
Jonnnn
Mazeyelle

Whats the essay on?

the one that's due sunday's on smoking bans, and the upcoming essay is a college esssay... in other words, an old prompt for some school which i have still yet to choose. meh. i'll probably do it on something like my past experiences or something... gonk  

Mazeyelle

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 6:59 pm
My class has hinted that there's an essay coming up. No idea what it's on at all.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 7:03 pm
All of my writing classes were last semester, so I have not had one in a few months. I have all math and science classes this semester.  

Jonnnn

Chaotix Bluix
Crew

Eternal Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 12:09 am
Mazeyelle

You think thats bad? Try taking a collage essay-driven course, whipping out a average of 3 essays a week. Thats what I would call murderous. xp  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 12:14 am
I believe murderous was when Sephiroth stuck a sword into Aeris and there was no blood.  

nitnit
Captain

Chaotix Bluix
Crew

Eternal Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 12:28 am
nitnit
I believe murderous was when Sephiroth stuck a sword into Aeris and there was no blood.

Good point, but thats the difference between senseless violence vs academic overload. There's gotta be a good picture of that somewhere...  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 1:08 am
Chaotix Bluix
Mazeyelle

You think thats bad? Try taking a collage essay-driven course, whipping out a average of 3 essays a week. Thats what I would call murderous. xp
(You think that's bad? Remember the I time got a salmon helmet from Muhammad, the Muslim Prophet?)

...jokes aside, 3 a week sounds about right. Of course mine are only 4-6 pages each so I might be getting the light load comparatively.

...but don't complain, master students don't eat, sleep, or go to the bathroom, they just type. It's true, I've seen it with my own eyes; it's both inspiring and disturbing.  

Tyhoon

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 11:25 am
Chaotix Bluix
nitnit

Good point, but thats the difference between senseless violence vs academic overload. There's gotta be a good picture of that somewhere...

Wow there, it wasn't senseless, sephiroth did it to ensure that only he was the last child of genova, and that holy wouldn't used against him.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff