Kalzonie
Crew

Sparkly Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 12:18 pm
So i just got a anonymous, it was wonder land!! Thank you who ever sent it! So guys have you ever got a anonymous gift and what was it? Did you even get one today?  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 12:21 pm
i have . . . and one of them i knew who it was . . . she gave me a cloud yesterday ! . . . a cloud ! eek have also gotten an enchanted book 2nd gen . . . amongst quite a few others i try to remember but i don't maybe i should setup a journal entry listing all of the gifts known and anonymous . . .

i TRY and figure out who gave it to me . . . but it doesn't always work . . . sometimes the message doesn't have enough of a clue . . . thoug sometimes the person did it anonymously just to mess around with me for a bit leave me guessing then later told me who . . . but that was a good while back and i can't remember the gift . . .  

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

Kalzonie
Crew

Sparkly Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 12:25 pm
I have no clue who it is, Other wise i'd draw their avi as a gift  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 12:39 pm
User Image

I got some Pixie Wings from anon. once.
Koo Koo ca Choo...

Intergalactic StarDust

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 12:56 pm
Someone was on a nice mood eek That's great!  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 1:01 pm
I've only ever got my Birthday Crown anonymously, and I have no idea who that was from because it was a request in my siggy(which I totally didn't think would work o_o)
I like to give things anonymously. I guess its so people dont think im weird and trying to buy them or something with gifts, which I was accused of a while back. people are odd. I've been giving loads of stuff out in the guild biggrin I just like to give people presents^_^

Eriwain
Crew

6,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100

BlueAltitude
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 1:13 pm
Maybe that was your secret santa gift? -doesnt have the strength to look at the list-  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 1:24 pm
nope not s santa, i just found out who it was. A little dragon was in a good mood!  

Kalzonie
Crew

Sparkly Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kallistea_Rose

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 8:52 pm
I got two anonymous gifts before. I got an Enchanted Book (as well did a friend of mine, we think it was the same Anon.) and someone gave me the magenta MTV dress (though I have a pretty good idea of who gave me that one)

I hope someone gives me Inari's Beads wink ... I'm sorry I'm just desparate at the moment gonk !  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 8:55 pm
aww, that's so cool! there are nicer people around the guilds 3nodding  

Neiina

LolCow Loves Cheeze

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 9:20 pm
I don't really get them randomly. I only get them when theres some type of event like secret santa. XD I guess I'm not noticed enough. Oh well, anonymous gifts are normally crap from my experience. The only ones I've ever gotten were starter items. The gifts I've gotten from people who werent anonymous, however, were really great. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 11:35 am
Every so often you get a random gift I havent gotten one in a while, I like giving than getting sometimes.  

BlueAltitude
Vice Captain

Gaiaholics Anonymous

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces