Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 3:35 pm
this rp is about ninja demon bounty hunters and other races fight for a rights but what they don't know is they have to work togethier to win the war aginst the dark ones. in your profile include

name:
bio:
persanality:
apperance:
race:
other:  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 3:58 pm
name: light
weapons:claws sword and kunai
bio: light was forced to see his parents death his sister is the one who killed them light wants revenge but he can't do it by him self.he tried to go the hokage but his sister said that if he treied to she would kill him. his sisters name is kenchi witch means death. so light wonders around looking around for a village to stay in where his sister cant find him. he has no friends and has no real family. so light's life sucks but make fun of his mom and dad he will not stop until you are dead.he wants to kill his sister to get her sword so he can become a full human.
persanality: kind hids his sadness with happyness
apperance: User Image
race: half demon/bounty hunter
theme song: remember the name  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:11 am
Name biggrin ark
Weapons: 9 ft Katana, Claws
Bio: Dark is Light's exact opposite. Hewasn't force to watch his family be killed, he killed them, for absolutely no reason, in front of his younger sister. She vows revenge on him, but won't try to fight him at her current state/form. Dark wonders around coming in contact with Light every once in a while. Whenever they see each other they fight, not caring what happens. Dark is on the quest to find his sister so he could destroy her. And all his friends die by his hand. Dark is the only person who thinks that depression and lonelyness equal happiness, and he is the only person to make fun of Light's parents, and live. Light doesn't realize that in order for him to really turn whole, he has to fuse with Dark.
Personality: Evil, needs no happiness or respect, only fear.
Race biggrin emon/Human
Appearance:User Image  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 1:01 pm
Name: Aaron Cross
Weapons: Raw Energy, Sword
Bio: Aaron Cross is an orphan and hunter with nothing to loose and nearly everything to gain. She trusts no one, she follows nobody's orders, and it works just fine for her. What everybody fails to realize is that under her normal exterior layer lies a monster even greater than that of legend. Or maybe it was her power that created that legend. Either way that you look at it, Aaron isn't human, and most people make the mistake of thinking that she is one. For her to live and remain strong, she must drink the blood of demons, and since those are fairly common, she has lived a long time. If she doesn't, she grows weak.
Personality: Calm, Smart a**, Selfless, Mature
Race: Crusnik (A Fallen Angel that drinks the blood of Demons).
Appearance:
User Image  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 6:41 pm
[three is enough to start] light is walking down the west side walk with his head looking at the ground hopeing he would not bumpen to dark. but then light felt an amzing amount of power he thought about the people he knew then he found out that it was his sister light started to run at gate he was going to get out of the village.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 11:39 am
Dark flew above waiting for his chance to strike. As soon as Light reached the middle of the forest, Dark appeared, kicking him into a nearby tree. "You should know by now to keep your guard up." Dark said readying his sword.  

Baby Jynx

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 12:29 pm
name: Shadow
weapons: Chains,Bow
bio:As a human she realized that she isn't welcome in most place and will get her self into easy fights but one of her opponents wasn't normal,the man beat her but as soon as she was dying he turned her into an angel but the souls of those she killed torment her every time she falls asleep which made her go almost crazy,she enjoys killing and with cut her foe into pieces using her razor sharp chains.
persanality: Pissed off easy, bouncy,hyper
apperance: User Image
race: Demon Angel  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 1:41 pm
Aaron watched from up above, her sharp eyes taking everything in. It was the two from the story that was going around the land, Dark and Light. Aaron laughed humoriously. Both were only half demon, holding no interest to her, but their fight was sure to be a good one, so she sat down to watch the show.  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 6:23 pm
light looks up and says aaron beat it this does not concern you. light turned his attention to dark and he took out his sword and his eyes turned red and said lets fight. light jumps at dark and slashed him on the back and stabbed him in the stomach.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 8:54 pm
"Oh, that's going to leave a mark..." Aaron said casually. Things like this always amused her. Demon kind never seemed like they could get along with one another, and whenever a fight broke out, it was always explosive. "And I don't feel like moving. You're right, this doesn't concern me, but if I stick around, I might get lucky." She leaned back against the tree, watching with an approving face.  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 9:00 pm
light takes his sword out and said aaron i want be a full demon and when i do you will not be the one to kill me because i can live for ever light took his sword andslashed his back agin making and x on his back.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 9:06 pm
"Hm, so you're also one of those who know about that little Crusnik fact? Sorry, but I bet your blood tastes rather bland. I'm not into that sort of thing. Besides, you are 22 years old? Jeez, I've lived a millenia and I've never seen one quite like you. Both of you intrigue me, but in the end, you are still only half human. You'll live and die as one unless you find a way to become a full demon, and even then, I don't know how long you'll last. Because there are more of my kind out there, waiting fo someone as weak as you to come blundering along." She crossed her arms and looked at the wound on Dark's back. "That looks rather shallow if you ask me."  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 9:19 pm
light said you don't get i'm half demon so just like demon i live fever and i do not need a talk from a bictch like you all you do is look for blood i want to be a full demon so a** wholes like you don't jude me about how limited my powers are thenlight turned in to a human with white hir and is sword shrunke ah s**t the new moon ah come on that sucks. light said until next time dark light disappered and went to a hotel.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 9:26 pm
Aaron got up and jumped down from her perch, walking right past the wounded Dark. "And you see? That's the difference between me and the rest of my kind. I hate drinking blood, but all the same, I have to do it to survive." She walked down the road, murmuring quietly to herself. "And power isn't the only curse that comes when you become a full demon..."  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 9:34 pm
light laid down on his bed and started to think about what he was going to do. then he fell alsleep and he dreamed about the day his parents were killed h ewoke up and saw that he was still normal human then he decided that he would fight his sister and try to help other half demon and others that needed help he decided to be a good half demon.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff