Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply "TXT TLK" horror stories
He went to college. He obviously did not major in English.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperDuperRockLee

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 5:32 pm
username removed
SuperDuperRockLee
username removed
i would like to join the team
i have an extense knowlege of naruto and a college title on phisics

Great; we could always use more supporters. Welcome aboard. smile

tnks

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:47 pm
How could you have invited this vowel-devoid creature??? eek

Then again, I shouldn't be surprised, considering the masses of text-talkers who are also Naruto fanatics. confused  

Natsuri

SuperDuperRockLee

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:06 pm
Natsuri

Then again, I shouldn't be surprised, considering the masses of text-talkers who are also Naruto fanatics. confused
It is kind of weird; Most fans I see are grammar-efficient and most others see are grammar-deficient. Odd, is not it?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:36 am
SuperDuperRockLee
Natsuri

It is kind of weird; Most fans I see are grammar-efficient and most others see are grammar-deficient. Odd, is it not?

(Corrected the last three words on your post; it's a minor error.)

Ah, yes, but like I said, I shouldn't be surprised. Naruto has a massive fanbase, well into the millions...I surmise a good chunk of them are chatspeakers.  

Natsuri

Patron with a Mission

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:53 pm
I think, with any good show these days, there will be a huge mass of fans that are chatspeakers.

Alas, they breathe the same air as us and have similar interests. Forgive me if that sounds harsh, but yeah. I tire of encountering their posts. stare  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:00 am
Merciful Lord...

Thank Hecate Buffy doesn't attract that kind of... person.  

Galad Aglaron
Captain

Natsuri

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:25 am
Dameon_Patron_of_Healing
I think, with any good show these days, there will be a huge mass of fans that are chatspeakers.

Alas, they breathe the same air as us and have similar interests. Forgive me if that sounds harsh, but yeah. I tire of encountering their posts. stare

No offense taken...somehow, it's flat out intolerable sometimes, especially if they end up building up so much text that it puts the Great Wall of China to shame. burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:48 pm
Galad Damodred
Merciful Lord...

You're a Buffy fan? smile Awesome!

This guy can't even spell physics correctly. How the hell did he even pass the class if he can't spell it? neutral  

Henneth Annun

Dodger Gunning

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:19 pm
XWraith_LordX
Galad Damodred
Merciful Lord...

You're a Buffy fan? smile Awesome!

This guy can't even spell physics correctly. How the hell did he even pass the class if he can't spell it? neutral

I had a friend who was a little language challenged. The kid was a total sweetheart and an absolute genius when it came to math and science. He's going to major in engineering, and he couldn't spell "engineering" either. It was a little disturbing, but must be fairly common.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:38 pm
Sometimes good people are hidden behind bad grammar... the trick is to dig them out.  

Nicholas Kaze

Friendly Prophet

16,625 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Gaian 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
"TXT TLK" horror stories

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items