Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Which .hack Character Do You Like Least? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
I love all the characters!
22%
 22%  [ 13 ]
There's a couple I could do without...
67%
 67%  [ 40 ]
I can only stand a couple.
10%
 10%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 59

Epitaph Orealis

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 8:43 pm
Unfortunately, the line-up for the .hack universe isn't exemplary.
Who is it that you can't stand?  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 9:58 pm
I believe Piros the Third takes my most hated character award.

It's that same tragic incidence where the character itself might have been cool, but the voice actor simply ruined it. It was the same case with Shugo as well [and I do LOATHE Shugo]; in German his voice actor made the character seem extremely tolerable, but his English voice actor made me want to fire a missile at my television. Prios was just too damn annoying to hang around. i don't think I've ever put him in a party because of his annoying voice; I wouldn't be able to stand the continuous declaration of skill names and his reaction to receiving any damage [which was an aspect I hated abotu Endrance; if he got tapped and it did three damage, he'd fall to the ground and scream out this orgasmic exclamation of pain.]

The Slate Scholar
Crew

Epitaph Orealis

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 10:07 pm
Heh, good point.
Voice actors can definitely make or break a character.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 10:44 pm

I usually don't pick Endrance as a party member as well for that reason. He makes scary noises in battle D: And Gaspard. If his voice was cute like in the original, I would probably choose him more.

Hm, I never really liked Balmung and Orca.

Puppetry

MatsuroX

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 11:28 pm
I find piros annoying, thats the only character I really dislike really, his voice is pretty annoying and hes really loud all the time.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 12:30 am
Shugo was terrible. His voice was bad.

As for Kuhn, the guy was great in the game series, then I watched Roots, and shuttered when Kuhn came around in the series. His voice acting was terrible. I'm glad I played the games before watching the anime, or I probably would've hated him as a character.

l-Deva Pein-l

Spy-Kun

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 6:30 am
yup,
I hate piros........hes just all the way around annoying >.>  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:25 am
...I rather dislike Piros, Kuhn and Silabus (from Roots), Haseo (in the games), A-20, and Shugo....though my absolute two most hated are Nuke and Rachel from the earlier batch of games...god, those two are, for lack of better terms, ******** annoying  

Endranse

8,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Sanus Ex Machina

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:57 am
Rena. :|
Her english voice actor was HORRENDOUS. Oh, and Subaru; she was the most obnoxious character I've ever encountered in the .hack universe. Komiyama III was pretty annoying too, but his laugh totally redeemed him. I still giggle when I hear it. XD

User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 11:18 am
I agree about Piros, I never wanted to ever use him unless I had to.  

Mavosa

Jack2634

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 2:41 pm
I hated Piros in the first series, but Piros the 3rd was somewhat better, I especially liked his theme songs.

As for my least favorite character, I'd have to say Gaspard, what in the nine hells was .hack team thinking when they made him? I've never wanted to be able to kill one of my teammates in an RPG so badly...

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 3:19 pm
Sakubo(Saku) I just can't stand Saku! She's constantly whining about Haseo. Always fawning over Endrance who happens to like Haseo. And because Endrance likes Haseo Saku pretends to be his friend because she just wants to be Endrance's freaky Bi-Polar Shizophrenic stalker!  

Alistor_Strange

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Epitaph Orealis

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 5:29 pm
Well, it's good that there is a consensus of least-liked characters.
I'm not a fan of:
1) Endrance
2) Gaspard
3) Tabby (I especially hate her)
4) Piros (and any incarnation thereof)

The rest are pretty okay. The only anime for .hack that I watched were SIGN and Roots. I stayed away from the Legend of the Twilight anime because I liked the manga.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 6:06 pm
I h- er STRONGLY DISLIKE Rena and Shugo. I just found them annoying and pointless to .hack. The other characters were tolerable to a point....

Wait oh crap I'm listed as a Lost One however did I post!?  

Dueling Gunz

Epitaph Orealis

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:31 pm
Quote:
Wait oh crap I'm listed as a Lost One however did I post!?

...what?  
@Home

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces