Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Fanart and Fanfiction
My .hack player character.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alistor_Strange

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 2:34 pm
The picture is a bit big so I'm just going to link it here.

Basically since I'm just a level 1 Adept Rogue I only drew the First Form.

I'm still deciding what to make the Second Form to look like so yeah. But since his Second Form grants him Lord Partizan stats and weapons I should probably add some armor and change it up a bit when I finally finish it.
If anyone wants to add anything go ahead. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 8:40 am
He's a cutie! So adorable!  

BreathLessX
Crew

l-Deva Pein-l

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 3:46 pm
That turned out really well~

You should color it! : D

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 5:34 pm
@ BreathLessX: Aw thank you! Heh it wasn't my original idea for him to look cute though XD
@ x-Kuhn-x: Hey thanks. But I'm not the worlds greatest when it come's to coloring my art. I'm probably the worlds worst in that part.  

Alistor_Strange

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:04 pm
I really like the shoes and the hair. :0 Very nice.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:28 pm
@Beevur Ack! I mean Griever! O_O;; : Thanks :3 If you want I can design a .hack character look for you two! :O You just have to tell me what job class it would be and what type of fashion you would want it! Examples, Fashion, Sporty, bondage, schoolgirl, crazy psychotic clown with a deadly leaf blower that he shoves down your throat and uses to blow all your organs out of your a**, etc etc etc.

Edit: Or if you have a picture of what you want me to base it off of PM it to me so I can make it better :3  

Alistor_Strange

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Alistor_Strange

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:58 am
Meow Meow Meow Meow  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:05 pm
It's adorable!~

I didn't realize the tail was a tail until just now...I thought it was chains or something.... >.>;;

*blond moment*  

Akcess

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:20 am
Alistor_Strange
@Beevur Ack! I mean Griever! O_O;; : Thanks :3 If you want I can design a .hack character look for you two! :O You just have to tell me what job class it would be and what type of fashion you would want it! Examples, Fashion, Sporty, bondage, schoolgirl, crazy psychotic clown with a deadly leaf blower that he shoves down your throat and uses to blow all your organs out of your a**, etc etc etc.

Edit: Or if you have a picture of what you want me to base it off of PM it to me so I can make it better :3

biggrin DDD
I wants a picture! Can I be a Flick Reaper and look like super psychotic? c:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:00 pm
XxGrieverxX
Alistor_Strange

biggrin DDD

When I get the chance to! SURE O:  

Alistor_Strange

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:30 pm
Alistor_Strange
XxGrieverxX
Alistor_Strange

biggrin DDD

When I get the chance to! SURE O:

Yay! :D  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:02 pm
awww, it's so cute! I really like the base and character design, I wanna steal it and draw my own version... hehe, you wouldn't mind if I did that, would ya~? ;D  

ichinose kaoru

mishcana

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:07 pm
I like the costume ^_^  
Fanart and Fanfiction

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out