Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Royal love........romance rp (semi-literate) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 1:45 pm
I'm elphy_and_fiyero and I love romance rp's. Girls may join but only if they don't mind rp as the guy. I'm in a few roleplays but at times I find myself being bored so I made up one instead.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 5:00 pm
ok......pm me your character profile if you would like to roleplay.

Regular rules apply.  

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 7:49 pm
The people of Sapphire Gem are concerned about their princess. Day in and day out she paces in her room. Her 21st birthday is coming soon and she must be married. If she does not fall in love soon her parents will force her to marry a prince from a far away land. All she wants is to find love. No matter what form. That's all she wants. What she doesn't know is that the people in her kingdom are suffering because of heavy taxes her father has put on them.

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 9:17 am
bump  

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 11:04 am
We don't even have to do this rp i can do other genres as well.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 11:47 am
Name: Kyo
Class:Royalty
If royalty what stone kingdom are you from: Pearl
Bio:He can be arrogant at times, ill tempered, but sweet and caring all the same. He is the 22nd born prince of Pearl kingdom and has only two sisters. He's grown to be protective of them and his people. He has helped his father rule fairly for several years. He is often sent to other kingdoms to insure peace or to pass along greetings. Other times it's just because the rest of his family cannot come for a full visit. He can be difficult to get along with especially when he's in a bad mood. It takes some time to get use to his brash attitude and his personality, but once broken through the walls, he will do anything to keep you safe.
Pic:User Image

((Something like this, right?))  

Shuro2009

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 12:27 pm
(yes I love!!!....Here's mine.)

Name: Princess Harukoo
Class : Royalty
If royalty what stone kingdom are you from: Sapphire Kingdom
Bio: She is kind and sweet but desperately wants to find love. She has a younger sister and a younger brother. They are both twins. Princess Harukoo has always been pressured my her parents to get married. It's been her life. Always finding someone to marry but the ones that her parents make her meet are the ones she doesn’t like. All she wants is to find love. Her whole life has been based upon marriage. She did have an arranged marriage since birth the prince was killed before she could get to know him. Now all she can do is wait.
Pic: User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 12:46 pm
((Oh my gosh! I love the pic! So is this going to be on the forum or Pms?))  

Shuro2009

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 12:49 pm
Harukoo sat on her bed listening to her mother lecture. "I want you to be married by your birthday." Her mother said.

"Yes, mother I am fully aware of that." Harukoo said.

"It's only a month away." Her mother said again. Lita, her six year old sister walked in and sat next to Harukoo. "It's ok sweetie." Her mother said to Lita. "You have a long way before you have to get married. That and you already have an arranged marriage." The queen kissed the two of them and left.

"Sissy," Lita said once the door was closed. "I don't want you to leave." Harukoo smiled and kissed her sister's forehead.

"Never."

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 12:53 pm
(forum)

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 12:57 pm
((cool))
Kyo rode into the Sapphire kingdom. He had been sent by his father to give a friendly greeting and apologize for his absence. He was also to give an update on the family.
"One of these days, I'm gonna make that old man come himself." He thought. "He's lucky I enjoy traveling."
It didn't take long for him to reach the castle and gain admittance. He was asked to wait for the royal family and he obliged.
"I don't think I've been to this one yet....at least not in a while." He thought

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 1:08 pm
The queen was about to return to her studies but was interrupted by Ruka, Lita's twin brother. "Momma, I heard one the servants say that there's a prince waiting downstairs in the lobby!" The queen's eyes brightened.

"Go tell you sister and meet your father and I downstairs." Ruka agreed and ran inside Harukoo's room.

"There's a prince in the lobby downstairs!" Harukoo rolled her eyes.

"Not another one." She got up and followed her siblings downstairs. They were the only ones that were happy.
~~~~~~~~~~
The queen and king walked into the lobby and greeted the new prince. The queen at once seemed to like him. He was good looking and he had manners. "Hello." She smiled. "I am Queen Tera and this is king Mezta."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 1:31 pm
He bowed polietly.
"it's a pleasure to meet you, your majestys." He kissed the queen's hand as was custom. "I thank you for your hospitality and allowing me into your kingdom. I am Prince Kyo of the Pearl Kingdom. I have come on behalf of my father, King Ryan." He responded.

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 1:38 pm
"Ah, King Ryan. Great man..I mean king. How is your father?" King Mezta asked. The Queen blushed as prince Kyo kissed her hand.

He will surely do for my daughter. The queen thought. "And what is reason for your coming? Did he say?" Queen Tera asked.

~~~~~~~~~
If Harukoo wasn't being dragged by her siblings, she would have stayed in her room. "Here she is." Queen Tera beamed. "This is our oldest daughter Harukoo and these are our youngest Lita and Ruka." Harukoo had to admit he was good looking but that didn't mean he wasn't like any other prince to come walking through those doors. Harukoo curtsied as her mother always wanted to each time. Her siblings did the same.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 1:41 pm
He bowed and kissed both Harukoo's and the young princess' hand. "A pleasure, your highness." he greeted before turning back to the King and Queen.
"He sends his greetings and updated family report. He also extends his apologies for not being able to visit or send word for such a long time."

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff