Crew

Sparkly Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 11:47 pm
Disscussion

*You wake up in a large cell around you other gaiaholics are stirring and waking up around you. Too much sake or maybe bad sushi. You notice that Lucky charms pancake is missing and there a cop at the cell door*

"Good morning sunshine’s, glad to see all that sake didn’t kill ya" She blows smoke from her cigarette in to the cell. "To fill you in on the details one of you at 12.15am tried to kill Lucky charms pancake, luckily some unknown hero pushed her out of the way." she glares around the room. "All we know is one of you is a would be villain and one of you is a would be hero" She sucks down on her cigarette. "We have a witness state from Lucky charms pancake saying that her hero was wearing some white clothing." Captain Calisto unlocks the door from behind her Lucky charms pancake appears "Sorry about this" Captain calisto mutters as she pushes Lucky charms pancake into the cell. "From evidence found at the cherry blossoms gardens. We have reasons to believe that one of you is also the crazy killer we've been hunting for. So you are also under investigation for that as well, that includes you Lucky charms pancake." Locking the door captain calisto leaves the cell room. The time now is 12.30pm.

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 12:28 pm
*groans* ah ******** . . . what the . . . ok i'm in jail . . . where is the jail . . . it doesn't look like one in my town . . . how much did i drink last night ? *goes back to laying down trying to remember*  

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

Parasox v2

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 12:53 pm
gah I can't remember anything, too much sake... *sits up* Did someone die?! 0.o
No everyone's here... What's going on gonk
*is confused*  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 1:40 pm
Amy slowly opened her eyes. She held her head and groaned. "My head is killing me." She looked around, noticing that Razin and Parasox were up first. She then noticed the cop. "What's going on? Agh, this is all so strange." She sat up slowly and rubbed her eyes.  

Amy Obscurite

daisybug

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 2:29 pm
OMG .. my head is throbbing!! What happened? Is everyone ok?  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 2:37 pm
"Eye what sorry lot we have here." -Zig took a swig from a bottle labeled xxx as he looked around the room from the bench he was sitting on in the room. He had one leg hanging off the edged and was swinging it back and forth while He loosely held his bottle in his right hand- "Least we be locked in with something pleasing to the eyes." -He winked at Amy then took another swig from his bottle-  

[Zigaroma]

XV - Shadowed Mistress

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 2:48 pm
Ugh... now I remember why I should drink on the job V_V Wait... *looks around* Oh, come on. I haven't done anything wrong since I was 14. xP  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 3:16 pm
BlueAltitude wakes up apparently confused. "What the hell am I doing here and why am I in here with you guys...?"
-shakes his head trying to gain composure-  

BlueAltitude
Vice Captain

XV - Shadowed Mistress

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 3:53 pm
"Lucky Charms Pancake almost got shot, and they've narrowed it down to us." Areku said, sighing.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 4:12 pm
User Image

Lucky sighs and sits down
"It's a-okay everyone! I'll be fi-ine!"

Lucky Charms Pancake
Crew

Kalzonie
Crew

Sparkly Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 4:12 pm
The police officer calisto re-enters the room. "You guys are here because 2 of you are killers! And you not leaving until some one squeals" She blows some more smoke into the cell."So if anyone wants to admit to something nows the time." Calisto stares at each person in thier eyes with her one. "You dinner will be brought up shortly,"  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 4:23 pm
"What was that cap'n? Two? I thought only one bullet was fired...so unless my math is off that would make one." -He looked at the officer with his brow arched-  

[Zigaroma]

Parasox v2

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 4:24 pm
"Dinner? Fantastic!" Parasox cheers up considerably at the prospect of being fed.
"Wait. 2 killers? Is this safe? That's like a 1 in 5 chance of any one of us being a killer..." 0.o  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 4:26 pm
User Image

Lucky looks around at everyone.
"Like, woah, 2 killers? Oh my! Well, I need my dinner. What is it anyways?"
((Am I the only one who imagines this in the same place as last time?))

Lucky Charms Pancake
Crew

Kalzonie
Crew

Sparkly Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 4:27 pm
"There was some items left at the crime scene, that point to one of you being the crazy killer. Thats why we could let Lucky charms pancake go." Another officer enters the room with a tray of food. Calisto opens a hatch on the cell door. "Enjoy your dinner."

(and nope LCD this time you are in jail no nice stuff for just a toilet in the middle of the room ah ha ha ha i'm a bad cop)  
Sniper Game Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff