Cosplay/Fanime Con Question...(Help)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CaboCor

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 1:27 am
I have a few questions....

Can I actually buy my tickets in the Convention like face to face, I give the money and the people gives me the ticket?? and in the convention building, where/which part can i purchase these tickets?

Who or what anime is there a guy that dresses with like a plain white/black t-shirt, a black pants, black shoes, an Asian Hat (like my avatar) and a wooden sword/stick?

Thx

Peace
God Bless  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 10:43 am
SaiyanDeathGodAlchemist

Can I actually buy my tickets in the Convention like face to face, I give the money and the people gives me the ticket?? and in the convention building, where/which part can i purchase these tickets?

Who or what anime is there a guy that dresses with like a plain white/black t-shirt, a black pants, black shoes, an Asian Hat (like my avatar) and a wooden sword/stick?

Thx

Peace
God Bless
you can buy them at the registration office right as you walk in the building on the first floor.

not many that i know of that are like that.  

Doctor Phyco

CaboCor

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 9:45 pm
dr phyco
SaiyanDeathGodAlchemist

Thx

Peace
God Bless
you can buy them at the registration office right as you walk in the building on the first floor.

not many that i know of that are like that.

Thanks for the info  
The Fanime Con Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff