Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Sanctuary~* (answers and advice)
faeries?? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little Raven Girl

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:41 am
Today I was outside looking for the neighbors cat and I walked behind 3 trees and stood next to these flowers to see if the cat was there. Well, while I was looking I saw dozens of these small orbs/sparkles in the air, but whenever I tried to focus on one it would dissapear.It lasted for about a minute before they all dissapeared. Do you think they could be faeries, something else, or am I just seeing things??  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 1:10 pm
Hard to say. I am a firm believer that just because I have never seen something - doesn't mean that it doesn't exist. So it could have been, but since I wasn't there I can't say for sure. Sorry biggrin  

MidnightLetter
Vice Captain

Rose_of_May

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:25 pm
they are real trust me

try leaving shiny things on your window sill  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:22 am
it could have been. i have faeries in my garden and they keep spiders as pets and keep the bugs from eating all my herbs and keep the deer and animals away from eating them too. they've kind of moves in and i leave them shiny presents out there thanking them alot. we sort of 'Share' the space now.  

kasai_angel

666_Ellismara_666

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:15 pm
wow.... i wish i could see fairies....  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:20 pm
Did they move around a lot in your field of vision, and keep appearing and disappearing? If so, you were "seeing stars". Means you weren't getting enough oxygen or something. I dunno.

Faeries aren't little sparkly flying things... you can get smaller ones, like gnomes, but many of them are human-sized. Like in A Midsummer Night's Dream, you know?  

Sanguina Cruenta
Vice Captain

Eloquent Bloodsucker

karmalee7

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:14 pm
kasai_angel
it could have been. i have faeries in my garden and they keep spiders as pets and keep the bugs from eating all my herbs and keep the deer and animals away from eating them too. they've kind of moves in and i leave them shiny presents out there thanking them alot. we sort of 'Share' the space now.

omg thats so cool when i was little i used to build little faerie houses by the trees and bushes and stuff and i used to argue with my cousin that they were real but she never beleived me... its cool to know that they do exsist.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:06 pm
I'm not sure about fairies, but it may have been some sort of spirit. About the size of a ping-pong ball, glowing blue? If so, I've seen them. Not sure what they are, but I saw a lot of them during last Samhain.  

Stahlsoldat

Bad Quality Serena

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:50 pm
i think they could have been. i want to be able to see them,give them shiny things,but i have 3 dogs. i dont think they would like that. oh well. ill try sometime.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:08 pm
I believe you may have really found something. If I were you, i'd look into studying the fae, for you may have stumbled upon a portal. =] Lucky.  

Captain Cockblock

Newbie Cat

8,000 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Rally Tyro 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Aryain Flames

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:25 pm
ive had similar expiriences around my house. i tried a few suggestions in different books, and left out food, as well as building small houses. in the morning, the food was gone, and things are often moved around in the houses. so i would say it is likley you have found a group of "fey" or other kind of natural spirit. ive heard that fairies like milk, you might try leaving some out for them.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:23 pm
Fae are real. They do not come when summoned, but if you leave gifts out for them they may come back.  

Angelbaby In Love

Aquasira

7,000 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:29 am
faeries are so amazing they are gorgirous in those pictures people draw but i guess since i dont have a tree in my backyard they dont come and see me i wish i could see them im almost obessed with them i have these really pretty detailed statues that are made by faerieglen and they make lots of magical creatures look them up they're really kool ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:15 pm
"F-__y" is a dirty word in my house. Personally I want nothing to do with them. They're nasty little buggers - Outsiders - not cute wisps of light, or tiny delicate winged naked women, or adorable floral cherubs.

I do as little as possible to draw their attention to myself.  

Morgandria

Aged Shapeshifter

Radioactive Freezer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:52 pm
I've never seen a faerie before. Although I think I've heard them around my room since I have a lot of shiny objects. But spirits have been known to appear in orbs of light. I have a Pagan friend who sees faerie. I'll ask her tomorrow if they can show up in orbs of light.

Edit: I talked to my friend and she told me she has never seen any faeries that glowed or anything near an orb shape. But you might be the first.  
*~Sanctuary~* (answers and advice)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff