Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Secret Dimention Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 11:44 am
A door to a secret dimention has opened and most are scared of the contents inside. Those few that have decided to enter have learnd of some unexpected treasure, and have to find away to escape.

Profile Skeletons

Name:
Kekkai Genkai:
Personality:
Weapons:
Bio:
Fighting Style:
Specialty sad Jutsu Type)
Favorite sad Favorite Jutsu)
Appearance:
Other:
Copy the thing below

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Kekkai Genkai:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Weapons:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b]
[b]Fighting Style:[/b]
[b]Specialty:[/b]
[b]Favorite:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 12:05 pm
Name: Sephiro 'Jynx' Uchiha
Kekkai Genkai: Sharingan
Personality: Sarcastic, Arrogant, Selfless
Weapons: Swords and Gun
Bio: A pretty boy from the prestigous Uchiha clan. His skills on the battlefield more than make up for his cocky attitude. He is considered one of the greatest fighters to exist, and lets that get to his head. His best friend is the only girl who can resist his charm.
Fighting Style: Kaioken.
Specialty: Chidori (One Thousand Birds.)
Favorite: Chidori (One Thousand Birds.)
Other: He is a strategist, who's intelligence rivals even the smartest of scientist.  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 1:38 pm
Name: Kyou Aishou
Kekkai Genkai: Kyuuketsuki, a rare Kekkai Genkai that only appears in a few select members of her clan. It is said that they gain unimaginable strengths in exchange for the user's red blood cells. To regain those blood cells, they have to drink human blood.
Personality: Problem Solver, Calm, Generally Mild Mannered
Weapons: Her Kekkai Genkai, Ninja Tools, and a Sword
Bio: Kyou was born to a relatively small clan outside the Village Hidden in the Leaves. When she was four, they moved there and she went to the Academy. By age 5, she had graduated, and at age 6, she was a chuunin. She met Jynx a bit later on a mission and was unimpressed to say the least. He had to work hard to win her over, but she's still that smart a** girl he first met, and that fact probably won't change.
Fighting Style: Jujitsu
Specialty: Blood Manipulation
Favorite: Any sort of Taijutsu
Appearance:
User Image
Other: She rushes head first into things and thinks about them later.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 7:22 pm
Name:kentsu uchiha
Kekkai Genkai:sharingan
Personality:heartless deadly angry
Weapons:sharp claws/3 swords all samiri swords
Bio:kentsu has no friends does not want any friends unless it is little kids he hates every one. unless you are a young child kentsu only acts nice to kids because he thinks adults are evil every adult he knew batraded him. kentsu is a person who will kill any one who gets in his way.
Fighting Style:the way of the samiri
Specialty:fire ball jutsu
Favorite:lightning blade
Appearance:User Image
other:his power is better then a hokages this is him but he is alot taller in real life.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:47 am
{Like shincho once said '3s enough to start. Oh yeah and Lightning blade is Kakashi's chidori only, everyone elses is called chidori}

Jynx had emerged from the sleeping door with a grimaced look on his face. He didn't like the fact that he had to be seperated from females for even the shortest time span. He was with Kyou, who had just agreed to go out with him, but she wasn't enough to him. Jynx looked to his left to see another Uchiha, unknown to him, he decided not to acknowlegde him untill he said something to him. On his other side was Kyou, she had just woken up from a deep sleep also. Jynx struggled to get up as in he hadn't felt the ground, in 2 weeks. They had been captured for 2 weeks before being let out by a mysterious boy in white, who was about thier age. As Jynx finally got it in himself to walk again, he tried to see if he could talk still. "Hey Kyou, can you stand?" He asked, finding he could still do his passtime. He then practiced a few punches to see if he'd gotten rusty, after a couple seconds he realized he hadn't. After his pointless training the other 2 got up flawlessly, only to realize thier leg muscles had lost some strength while they slept. As Jynx kneeled down to help Kyou up he said "I guess the answer to my question is no."  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 12:50 pm
Kyou rubbed the sleep from her eyes and looked around, her eyes sensitive to the sudden light. "I really don't remember... what happened?" She asked. "And where are we?"
Her stomach growled and she muttered under her breath. "Oh, fun." She muttered.  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 12:54 pm
"Well noone knows where we are, but I do remember us going through that door that everyone was afraid of." Jynx answered as he helped the unknown figure up. "If we get out of this white room, we might be able to find out where we are." Jynx added as they all walked towards the exit.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 1:01 pm
Kyou followed him, barely noticing the other Uchiha beside her. "This place wasn't what I expected." She stated after a moment. The light was almost blinding her eyes, and she had grab onto Jynx's sleeve to follow him. "Ugh, I hate this place already. Hurts my eyes." She said, rubbing the tears away from them.  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 1:05 pm
"Don't judge a book by its cover." Jynx said as they walked into the next room. It was dark, and the sudden change of scenery gave Jynx a headache. The place was surrounded by machinary, and when they got out of the hallway, they saw a giant computer, broken to pieces by someone there before them. "Whoever did that has some serious problems." Jynx said to himself as they kept walking.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 1:14 pm
Kyou's eyes adjusted immediatly in the darkness, picking up the smallest details. "I wonder who..." She murmured as she walked towards the computer. She picked up a peice that had once made up a part of it and turned it over in her hands. "Looks like it was done recently. Maybe we can catch up to whoever did this and get some answers." She said, looking at Jynx.  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 1:20 pm
"The one who did it is the one who let us out of that pod thingy." Jynx said as he walked up a nearby stairway. When he rose to this next floor he saw that this was an old fashioned mansion. "Kyou, look at this its like one of those Tv shows." Jynx said as his attention turned to a small duck wearing a magician hat. "What the fu-" He was cut off by Kyou's hand. The duck then spoke to them. "Hachve yu Scheen Schora" His words were broken up by his speech impediment.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 1:28 pm
"I think it said, 'Have you seen Sora'... who the hell is that?" She asked the duck. "Wait a minute... I'm talking to a duck. Have I lost my mind?" She laughed. "Jeez, I fall asleep and the next thing I know, I think a duck is talking!"
The duck in question, Donald, did not look amused.  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 1:34 pm
"Ok, Your not the only one confused by this." Jynx said as he looked down. "Sora is another person unknown to us, and this duck which has acknowledged himself as Donald, is looking for him, or her, I really wouldn't know." Jynx said before looking down to Donald. "Who is Sora, a boy or girl, and is he special." Donald then shouted in Jynx's face "Ofch Ckhourche Schora Ish Spechiel"  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 1:38 pm
Kyou stared at Donald with wide eyes. "Wait a minute... you really can talk? Holy..." Kyou backed up a few steps and accidentally rammed into Jynx. "That ain't natural!" Sh shouted, scrambling to get away from the duck.  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 1:42 pm
Jynx grabbed Kyou to calm her down. "He can talk, but don't forget about us leaving our world." He said as he went back to Donald. "Ok hes special well lets go outside, and see if he's there." Jynx said as he reached out his hand for Kyou to hold. "Come on, if we want answers we have to follow the duck."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff