Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Square Enix Cosplayers Guild

Back to Guilds

Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts, Cosplay, Chat, Gatherings, Roleplaying and Info 

Tags: Cosplay, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Convention, Game 

Reply File Cabinet (contains old threads)
Looking for Crew Members! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you be interested in helping out?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Dr Lucrecia Crescent MD
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:01 am
Would you possibly be interested in assisting me with the Guild? Sign up here! ^_^

I'm looking for a dedicated person that is serious and organized. You should have proper spelling and grammar, and the time to help out. I don't require of you to be online every day, but I want you to be active and helpful. A nice sense of humour wouldn't hurt, either!

I will read through any requests posted and then decide. Posting here doesn't automaically give you a place in the crew. I don't mean to be rude, so if I negate you, that means you're just not the person I am looking for. It's never personal.

Best Regards,
Lucrecia Crescent  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 10:24 am
Er, Miss Lucrecia, if you don't mind I would love to help if I can.

I am most often online Gaia at least once a day, usually longer. And I'm always reachable by instant messaging if something's needed otherwise and I'm not on Gaia.

-Salutes-

l 2nd Class Kunsel l

Dr Lucrecia Crescent MD
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 11:21 am
Well, Kunsel. I'm glad you want to help out, because I'm going to promote you! ^_^ Thank you for your dedication, and for the offer to do a banner. I don't know you very well yet, but I don't think I could get a better helper!

-nods in approval-
Thank you, SOLDIER!

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 11:27 am
It's my job to be as helpful as possible ma'am. [ Well. Er. For the for most part. Eh heh eh. ]

I hope we can get to know eachother better, ja?

l 2nd Class Kunsel l

Star Shiranui

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 11:34 am
Well, if you need any more help I can gladly help out. I've pretty good with graphics (once I get my Photoshop back up and running) and am usually on every day (unless I have a convention or a weird work schedule).

I'm also a cosplayer in real life and can help pick out things that would probably work best on avatars for specific characters, if need be.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 11:56 am
I hope so, too, Kunsel. ^^

Well, thank you for your offer, Shiranui! I will take you up on it. I have no experience when it comes to real life cosplaying, so your advices will come in handy.

And after that, I don't think I'll need any more help. At least not for the time being. Thanks to the two of you! I will keep this thread up, though. Just in case I need someone later on.

Dr Lucrecia Crescent MD
Captain

Star Shiranui

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 12:14 pm
It's no problem at all~ Come to think of it I have a con at the end of this month, oops.

Also, Elena's outfit on here? As close as I can get barely breaks the three thousand mark. xD  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 12:44 pm
Ah, your Elena cosplay look amazing! Great work! ^^

Shira, I would require your help, since you told me you're good at design. Our frontpage to the guild looks really flat and boring. Do you have any ideas as to how we can make it a bit more interesting, both textwise and picturewise?

Dr Lucrecia Crescent MD
Captain

Star Shiranui

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 12:51 pm
Actually that can be done with some simple layout and coding, I'll see what I can do. I'll probably use it on a test first before really putting it up. Any FF in particular you'd like for the front to be?  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 1:01 pm
Thank you. Good gracious, I'm no good with computer coding at all. sweatdrop I'm glad I have you guys who help me out.

No, I don't require any particular FF - this Guild is for all of them, so it would be great if we could present them all.

Dr Lucrecia Crescent MD
Captain

Star Shiranui

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 1:48 pm
Dr Lucrecia Crescent MD
Thank you. Good gracious, I'm no good with computer coding at all. sweatdrop I'm glad I have you guys who help me out.

No, I don't require any particular FF - this Guild is for all of them, so it would be great if we could present them all.

Hm. I could make a color banner for the top part of it, I'll see what I can do since I have to head to work soon.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 4:55 pm
I will help out as much as I can, you won't have to make me a crew member or anything because I would rather not be too popular at this time.
I will also give a few suggestions every now and then, because I know a lot from running my guild for several months.
It seems like you have some very good helpers and I think things will go well. My guild is extremely tough to run because it is a questing guild....

Mydis

Friendly Entrepreneur

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Beta Critic 0

Dr Lucrecia Crescent MD
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 5:29 am
Thank you, Shira! ^^

Yes, Mydis, I know you're busy, always busy, so I appreciate all the help you can give without having to stress too much. This Guild has got a flying start! ^^ Now it just need to be spread far and wide that we exist. *nods*

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 6:06 pm
User Image
I see that you don't need any more help at the moment, but I thought I'd at least post this in case you need more help later on. :3

I think I'd make a good crew member for this guild because I have a ton of guild experience. I'm the Captain of two guilds and hold Vice Captain and Crew positions in many others, including the Band Nerd Guild, a 1st page guild. I'm very organized and I come on Gaia frequently, typically once a day for at least a couple of hours. I've become quite good at BBcode, if you ever need help with that.

T i f a

Omnipresent Entrepreneur

10,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
File Cabinet (contains old threads)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers