User Image

Sex: Female

Height: 5 '8"

Weight: 128 lbs

Build: Slender

Race: Arthorian

Pets: N/A

Profession: Healer

Bio: The name Laughingmoon is a widely known name, not only because of the sheer amount of Masters the line produces, but also because of the sheer size of the family. Every profession, every skill, every sin this family has had their name tarnished, or exalted by. Lately though, the clan has become somewhat of a recluse, and has somewhat faded from the front lines of the monetary scene. The more recent generations of the family have been torn in two. Those who practice their arts for the Light, and those who prefer to walk the path of shadows. Malikier's branch of the family is a secondary branch. She holds her four older brothers in high regard, as well as her six younger siblings. It is because of her love for them, that for the longest time, she turned a blind eye to the things they did, the things they learned, and the sheer cruelty of their actions on those that had once trusted them. The world hidden from the light of day was their playground. The people that honest folk dared not speak of, were their playmates.

It took the loss of her youngest sister, who had been barely 6 years old, for Malikier to finally open her eyes. It was then, that she vowed to do everything in her power to change her brothers ways. Needless to say, that years later her family was shocked to see that the child everyone knew as loving, radiant, and full of laughter had tainted herself with the same darkness that had toyed with her brothers. The brothers that she had set free through death.

Many called for a revoke to her status as a Cleric, for what kind of Cleric went around killing those they vowed to heal? It was her own Mother, who finally brought order to the arguments that spanned months, by pointing out that Malikier had healed her brothers, and in affect, healed the family. She calmly spoke of her own deceased children as if they were a cancer, or a poison that had raced through the second branch, passing on their disease to everyone they met. If the Matron of the family felt such a way, then there was little the rest of the second branch family could do. The Main branch held fast to their decision to let the quarreling branch sort out their own problems, their interference would do little to appease them all, for it would seem like they were taking sides in the serious matter.

During all of this, Malikier herself had been placed on a strict watch, and had every privilege taken away from her. For a woman who once had everything at her beck and call, it was a slow torturous weening off of the things that truly were not necessary. She lost interest in the plays she once attended, the face paints and perfumes, the expensive clothing. She was forceably being reminded of her place as a Cleric. A profession that lived for the people, instead of for themselves.

Nearly two years had passed before she was allowed out without a guard, and even then, that day was both thought of as a blessing and a curse. She was not to set foot in her childhood home, until word of her deeds had reached her families ears. She could not speak to her family on terms less then strictly professional, and she would bare the mark of a kinslayer, a special type of curse that prevented her from fully aging. She would be preserved in the state she was in, unable to change her appearance, to hide, or to simply become someone else. Now she does as was bid of her, as she had been since the day she was cast out. Four years have passed, and only now, are trickles of her deeds coming back to Vanya.

User Image

Descriptive Stats:

Hair Color/ Style: Various shades of light blue, Upper back length and pulled into a ponytail.
Eye Color: Ice Blue
Skin Color: Ice Blue
Clothing: A dark blue tank top with golden clasps on the shoulders, periwinkle mesh upper arm cuffs, and a dark blue skirt with a golden clasp on the right hip.
Weapons: Scythe
Jewlery: A dark blue eyebrow ring and nose ring, six gold rings (one on her thumbs, index, and pinky fingers) a gold bracelet on her right wrist. A large, oval shaped sapphire pendant on a black cord necklace.
Markings: None

Possesions: Medium sized bag holding medical supplies, a larger backpack filled with provisions and a change of clothing.

Master: Druid Velan
Friends: None
Acquaintances: Casseko

-Spells: Level One Healer-

Healing Wish “Zacelitev Želeti”
Heals minor cuts and bruises on caster and/or allies.

Arcane Burn “Opeklina”
Spell burns the target with magic, can cause up to 3rd degree burns in the Healer concentrates hard enough.

Divine Judgment "Odkloniti Sodba”
Banishes all undead in a 100 ft. radius of the Healer and damages any summoned fiends on the field.

Deceitful Eyes “Goljufiv Oči”
Allows the Healer to tell if a person is lying to them. Effects last only 60 seconds.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:37 am
It's been a long time since I've been back to Vanya. The city...looks the same yet it feels different. I don't know what it is...

I think it's the fact that the people don't seem to remember me, what I did for them, for my family, for myself. I...I'm glad in a way, yet another part of me sneers at their short memory. Words cut deep and take a long time to heal. These fools don't remember that, or if they do, they forget it.

To them I'm just another person who's coin will go to their coffers, or to their employees coffers. To think, a few years ago my coin wasn't good enough for them, for the deeds I had done outweighted even the merchants known greed. It sickens me. They sicken me. No matter. I wont be here long. I just have to find a place to stay for a few days, then go meet Mother, speak with her, let her judge me like I wont let anyone else judge me. She of all people has that right, and her words hold more meaning then anyone else.

Mother had a lot to loose when she stuck up for me, untied the clan could have taken her down, but they didn't. Perhaps the ignorant sheep don't realize just how much power they hold together, then they do apart. Ignorance is bliss and the tool used to keep things moving smoothly I suppose.

Time to keep moving.

-Malikier  

Lirende

Crew

Excitable Zealot

Lirende

Crew

Excitable Zealot

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:48 am
Well, I lost this little thing for a long time, just found it now. Apparently I left it here when I last visited Mother, so she'd hung on to it. She seemed dissapointed when she gave it back, possibly because there wasn't anything in here for her to read, except for the first entry. I don't really see the point in keeping a journal or diary, or whatever you'd call this.

Bah. Whatever. I don't even worry about the dates. I just write when I feel like writing.

There's a few good things to being stuck in a cursed body. I don't have to deal with the monthly issues being a female brings. Though I suspect that even when the curse does break, I wont have to deal with them anyway. I have this little nagging feeling that I'm barren. Good thing I didn't want children anyway right?

I've always know that there were perverts in the world, but the sheer amount of them I never even imagined. Quite a few of them are good looking too, with families of their own. Those were the best in bed. It's hilarious to watch their expressions once I drop the child act. Especially when they're getting carted off to prison. Ah, the guards love me and my diabolical plans. Even as they fear me at the same time.

-Malikier  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:58 am
I met this wonderful Anthorian male named Casseko a while back. Mother seemed to like him from what I told her of him. Though she seemed a little worried...wouldn't tell me why. A puzzle for me I suppose. I do enjoy puzzles. Maybe I'll see him again soon.

The festival started yesterday and I enjoyed it with a new companion. His name is Saeldure and I'd like to say that he's a Drow. But Drow don't have horns or tails or a physic like his. He said that he's a Skritter and it's normal for no one to know about his race. Secretive bunch they are. I personally like this tail. And his Familiar. I got him to translate the things she said, and I personally, want to keep her. Nasty little bugger she is, sarcastic and mocking, and with all that power to back it up too.

Anyway. Sael enjoyed the first day of the Festival, and he seemed curious about the River Goddess tale. Looks like Skritters don't have the same fairy tales that the rest of us do. He was in a trance the entire time. It was, dare I say it, almost cute.

It was even better when I got him drunk. Poor boy doesn't know how to hold his alcohol. Spent a majority of the night in the privy getting to know his dinner rather well. Kept me up too, and the hangover I got in return was almost worth it.

-Malikier  

Lirende

Crew

Excitable Zealot

Lirende

Crew

Excitable Zealot

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:22 pm
The festival ended and Sael has disappeared off somewhere. Not that I blame him much. I did, after all, leave him at that one booth with the little feline-like creatures after showing it to him. Call me what you will, I had no wish to go on what was most likely a wild hen chase for some missing little girl.

I have other things to think about. There's something I can't put my finger on going on. For all the glam and glitz of the Festival the Royal house has been oddly subdued this year. Perhaps it's because I haven't been in the city for the past two years, that I hadn't noticed the decline of their involvement. I wonder if the family is fighting with each other again. Oh I hope so. The tournies that came out of it the last time was something the history books glorified.

Just think! All that bloodshed in the name of a 'sport'! It makes me giddy just thinking about it. But we'll see. I might not even be in this city if such an event occurs. Such a depressing thought.

-Malikier  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:19 pm
Whoo! Look at how time can pass without you even noticing! It's been three years since I even looked at this thing without bursting out laughing and setting it aside for another day. I mean really, do I look like the type of person to sit down and write out every little thought that enters my head, or every witty comment I hear while out on the road?

I didn't think so either. But, I guess I can make an exception this one time. It has been, after all, three whole years.

Lets see...well. I helped to prevent a small plague that was affecting a smaller anthorian town somewhere out west. I forgot the name of the place, only that the drinks there were pretty rough and I swear if I was a male I would have had an extra coating of fur on my chest by the time I left. I was so busy I didn't even try to get a little friendly with the men. It was fine. A certain someone was haunting my thoughts during my stay there anyway. There was this one fellow who looked a lot like him. Damn him.

There's not much else to say. I just traveled a lot and did my healer thing. I learned a few new ways to heal wounds, with and without magic. How to set bones in such a way that it didn't cause the patient to nearly pass out in pain. How to mix herbal remedies with the s**t you can find growing along side the road.

I'm quite pleased to say that my curse is lifting. I actually need to be aware of the fact that I can no longer run around without a shirt on. Even though it looks like I've just got two swollen bug bites on my chest. Ugh. It's going to start hitting me soon, I know it. It'll all happen over night one day and BAM! My life will change in a way that I'll wish it hadn't. It's like that one older woman told me. My baby clock will start ticking. Someone please kill me before then. I can't stand children.

Now, if I could only remember why the hell I'm back in this cesspool called Vanya. Oh yeah. I have family here.

-Malikier  

Lirende

Crew

Excitable Zealot

. Journals .

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out